Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Me on E in a Spa,pill report? cK

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
OkiE DohkiE,here I go again.A quick pill report.Orange cK's.(orangeish yellow)cK stamp no split.Same as the last ones.F'en acE!
smile.gif

Had half at about 9:30 last night(thur),kicked in,about an hour.Put us on or ass for a while.Bongs didnt help.But damb the where yummiE
smile.gif

Droped my other half and,disided to go out at 2am.Went to teriaki(melb).
When we got there,I was spining out
smile.gif
because my friend was leading the way.It felt like we were going the wrong way.Then I thought it was just a new way into the club.So as I walk in to the main room,I was preperd to see the dance floor there,and the bar there,etc...
I was so waisted by then,I was thinking that I was at deluxe(billboards)friday night and that they had done some renovating.
It took me about 5-10 minutes to realise,that I was,actually at teriaki,on a thursday night.No wonder everything looked diffrent.No renovations,right club,lost mind!
smile.gif

After that little bit of confusion,I cut sick for 2 hours,to wicked DOOF.Oh I was out there.
Get back to my friends house,sucked cones,till we went for a spa!Poped another bit of bikie,just under half,at 6am,and went to the aquatic center in albert park!Two freaks among all the suite,doing ther thing.Not thats theres anything wrong with that.It just fealt like we where a bit noticable.Oh well membership.
O.K jump in this mega spa with my friend,Oh man it fealt wicked,I was just floting on the bubbles.HE HE!It was just ace
smile.gif
.Quikly went into the steam room,and OOOOOOOOOHHHHHhhhh man...What a RUSSHHHHHHH! Ahh,bla,blurrrrrrrrrrrr...You could spray eucalyptus on the wall, and just breathing in the air,which was worm,not Like a sauna,was just absoletlly ,err,I have to write it FABOULOS!Ended up almost meditating,because you could breath so well.Uhmm.
Some other fellow walked in and asked me what I was doing with my feet.I excplained that its what I do to work out my ankles,cause i busted mine up real bad,last year on my motorbike.He happened to have m/cycle scares to show.I started listening to this guy tell me how he got them,and oh yeah,he happend to be a bong head,and telling me how good the steam room was for your breathing!By that time,which was way to much time for me to be in that room.I realised that my wetness(from the spa)was actually sweat.I realised then that I droped a bit of goog before we got ther,And It was coming on.OOOOHHHHhhhhh RUSHEEEESSSSssss!
Quikly got out of there,and back into the spa.AAAAAHHHHhhhhh!!! RUSHHHHHHHHESS!!!again.Body temp,up,body temp,down.Woow,wee,a didll de de!AAAARRRRRHHHHHHhhhhh,CRAZY!
Learnt a new trick.When in the spa,you can stay under water,as long as you like.How?Well you submerg your self,and put you mouth near the bubble port.As the bubbles come out,you can suck them in your mouth,and then release your air like normal.Its so cool when you realise that youve been floating under water.You can stay under for as long as you like.I started tripping out that I was the propaler of a ship,and I started sinking,then I peaked out that I was under water for so long,I almost drowned eating bubbles.Blah,he,he.
smile.gif

Well enough babbleing must sleep!Just wanted to shair a cool experiance with you.Fuck its 3:56pm friday.Must Bed.
smile.gif
Bye
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Haha! I had a spa once when I was starting ta come down, was SOOooOOOOoooOO gOOood!
Now every time im coming down i get cravings for a spa.... good to hear u had such a cool night
smile.gif

luv sass.

Hehe, Howdy CHAOS!
Fucking *Wikked* Story champ!!! Go sick with the SPA and all
smile.gif

Man, to sum it up in one word, CK's! Unbelieveable fucking things!
*hugz-to-all*
Scattered`Klown.

How-do guys,glad you liked my story.Had to tell use about it.It was the breathing underwater that got me all excited,to write the post.
smile.gif

Any-who,just recovered from the weekend.Had 1 and a half cK's on saturday night.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
OOOhhhhhh.......Baby! Had a little last minute house party,with my g/f,my best freind,and cookimonster
smile.gif

Wicked tunZ,wicked rolls,actually rolling around on the floor,and that bean bag is just ace,excellent massages,mmm..,played in the park at 5am,sucked cone's had our other halfs,and of to the beach.
I dunk my g/f on a CBR 600 (m/cycle)to the beach,Blasting down beach road,followed by cookiemonster,and co.in his wicked car.
180+kms while rolling,beside the beach,with your girl on the back is,oh...uhm,FUCKEN ACE!
Or crazy
smile.gif
Did 220 on dandy rd.
Sorry,but I dont want to sound like some GINO,but,I can ride!I dont recomend this in everyday traffic,or to any GINO's.
Here I go again,bla,bla,bla...
Hey cookiemonster,how the fuck did you drive back from the beach,I can hardly remeber,I remember geting gas,and from ther I think we just assed it. O.K cK im going
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd happinEss
smile.gif

Chaos
smile.gif

*HUGZ*

Yeah its me again,
Woke up not long ago from my ekiE sleep.Had a cK last night.Let me just say ther all the fuck'n same.Oranrge,Yellow,Beige,Yellowish with tiny dots,pail Orange,ther all the same,yummiE
smile.gif
Ive had every shade,and they all rocked me the same
smile.gif
Friend just pulled out his newyears stock,and his "green" euro's are now blue.Its all food die.
Any-who just bored,the weather is crap,mull is running short,me girls out of town,so just desided to see if bluelight was working.As we can see it is
smile.gif

Oh yeah and the come down from these are just ace!Ahh,what a pil,though,they could go longer.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos