L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Me and my FWB like eachother

poprockz

Greenlighter
So, it's settled, me and my hot fwb both have developed feelings for one another. But what I'm concerned about is could this lead to a normal and healthy relationship??
Yes I do like him, but I am more of a take-it-reaaaaaaally-slow kind of person, especially because I now have a daughter. I got into this fwb situation because I just wanted a lot of amazing sex that also includes threesomes and couples lol He says before he gets into a relationship he wants to do all these fantasies and I am on the same page because I think it is fun to experiment with. But IF we do decide to become an official couple, I wonder if things would workout for us.
We do spend a lot of time together, watch The Walking Dead, texting everyday, all day for almost 3 months straight, we went camping, I met his family recently. We do have LOTS of fun but I dont want things to get weird if we did decide to become a couple. Just lying in bed here with these thoughts and was curious what you guys might think? Lol thanks :)

Don't hesitate! Act on what your heart tells you. Many ppl want what you have as far as a awesome relationship goes. Even with your friend with benefits, most marriages can't even come close to what you two have. I think its awesome. Remember!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

Don't hesitate! Act on what your heart tells you. Many ppl want what you have as far as a awesome relationship goes. Even with your friend with benefits, most marriages can't even come close to what you two have. I think its awesome. Remember!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!
Thanks, this really does keep me positive about everything and I hope our fun continues :)

Haha thanks :) I'm just taking it day by day and enjoying eachothers company for now :)

Well, from your description, it sounds like you already are a couple, you just haven't put that label on it yet....

is your fwb drugs come on you can tell me...
nah but seriously it sounds like you are in a real relationship with each other as it is

Everything you said indicates that youre in a relationship with him already, unofficial and unfaithfully. I cant speak for the guy but your thoughts also come into play when a mutually monogamous couple decides to add spice to their life when they try three-somes, and statistically speaking it doesnt end up well, at least according to Dr Drew Pinsky, circa Loveline 2005.

I dont really agree Gavysway since following your heart in a precarious situation such as this is more likely to be instable. Frankly, and I have to apologize in that I have to use other peoples thoughts that have you in common with them, but the Medieval love story doesnt end well in your situation. Im not a very moral man but the ones I do have at least seek the common purpose of the family unit. Im undecided whether or not your imaginative self contemplates what it means to be officially together and why you think it'd be a good idea--from passing or ruminating here and there or a serious perseverance. If you were to have to force me to answer a certain way without further interrogation Id say take it slow and not confine yourself to a meaning of how a couple should act. The relationship is great because you dont expect anything from each-other. Once you apply each-other to a standard of a formal relationship you'll have to expect some things of common decency and I didnt really find anywhere in your post that you have common decency.

Can I ask what happened to your childs father? Also, what do you mean "things get weird" in the context you used?

Last edited:
The amazing sex, swinging, threeways etc don't have to stop just because you change the label on your relationship. Labels are what other people need to help them understand you - go for it.

Go for it, you may find that once you settle you may not want other partners etc - you may find that having emotional contentment removes the need for sex as you may (Im guessing, I do not know and I'm certainly not judging you) be using sex as replacement for love?

What have you got to lose - if it's not working out then you can simply go back to FWB :).

You can still have that kind of fun and act out on those fantasies when you're in a relationship! In fact, that would make it easier.

Everything you said indicates that youre in a relationship with him already, unofficial and unfaithfully. I cant speak for the guy but your thoughts also come into play when a mutually monogamous couple decides to add spice to their life when they try three-somes, and statistically speaking it doesnt end up well, at least according to Dr Drew Pinsky, circa Loveline 2005.

I dont really agree Gavysway since following your heart in a precarious situation such as this is more likely to be instable. Frankly, and I have to apologize in that I have to use other peoples thoughts that have you in common with them, but the Medieval love story doesnt end well in your situation. Im not a very moral man but the ones I do have at least seek the common purpose of the family unit. Im undecided whether or not your imaginative self contemplates what it means to be officially together and why you think it'd be a good idea--from passing or ruminating here and there or a serious perseverance. If you were to have to force me to answer a certain way without further interrogation Id say take it slow and not confine yourself to a meaning of how a couple should act. The relationship is great because you dont expect anything from each-other. Once you apply each-other to a standard of a formal relationship you'll have to expect some things of common decency and I didnt really find anywhere in your post that you have common decency.

Can I ask what happened to your childs father? Also, what do you mean "things get weird" in the context you used?
My daughters father started getting violent towards me in front of my daughter and he also did not want to pull his weight to help support our daughter.
My fwb and I do not have sex with anyone else unless we are both present. He also insisted on taking me to the movies next month and tried buying me ice cream from Baskin Robins but I bought myself a slurpee instead lol im kind of uncomfortable with him buying things for me right now haha and when I was having some family problems, he was there for me and we talked for awhile in his truck and it was nice. I'm just going with the flow but I believe we're both on the same page. And idk of this is significant or not but we both are now allowing one another to give eachother hikis lol thanks for the inout though :)

My daughters father started getting violent towards me in front of my daughter and he also did not want to pull his weight to help support our daughter.
My fwb and I do not have sex with anyone else unless we are both present. He also insisted on taking me to the movies next month and tried buying me ice cream from Baskin Robins but I bought myself a slurpee instead lol im kind of uncomfortable with him buying things for me right now haha and when I was having some family problems, he was there for me and we talked for awhile in his truck and it was nice. I'm just going with the flow but I believe we're both on the same page. And idk of this is significant or not but we both are now allowing one another to give eachother hikis lol thanks for the inout though :)

hikis? do you mean hickies?

Sounds like you have already transcended the FWB line into a relationship!

So this past weekend, we didnt have sex, not even head lol I gotta admit, it was kinda awkward for me on Sunday waking up and not going down on him. Instead we just hung out and watched movies. BUT we didnt really talk so going hom sunday evening my feelings kinda drifted off some. Idk how im feeling right now towards him. I still want to have sex with him but I think he may have lost feelings too because we havent been texting as much like we used to. Im not sad but idk what to say to him really. Ehh.