European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when using fiol to run over a flame 1st,as to burn of the toxic covering used in manufacture.do it till it stops smokng.if not it will fuck ya lungs

Woo.

Man, The first few times I got some PV, it lasted forever. But I have been on quite the kick. I stopped having the side effects like chest pain/soreness or really fast heart rate. Since Then I have been able to put away a 250mg pack in two-three days. I've been super busy, and going through some major changes in my life, and I've probably been relying on PV too much.

But what can I say, I love this stuff.

On the down side, I have been staying up way crazy late like every night, getting very little sleep and struggling to eat much. Granted this also has to do with personal shit, and the fact that I just moved into my own place and have had troubles with my fridge and lack a microwave. You never know how much you use that microwave until you dont have one.

Woo.

Man, The first few times I got some PV, it lasted forever. But I have been on quite the kick. I stopped having the side effects like chest pain/soreness or really fast heart rate. Since Then I have been able to put away a 250mg pack in two-three days. I've been super busy, and going through some major changes in my life, and I've probably been relying on PV too much.

But what can I say, I love this stuff.

Just out of personal interest, what method(s) of administration do you prefer?

I stick to insuflation. I have read about smoking it, and tried it once, but do not enjoy the chemicallyness. I have also heard about plugging it, and have just never tried it myself.

DONT SMOKE. Please, listen, I know some pals who got into 24/7 smoking. Worse than meth, worse psychosis,physical decay (food, mouth,...) which could also easily damage your heart. You know how fast an OD causes arrythmias, rac-amphetamine is much more benign. Tolerance will skyrocket, 1 g in a day, no problem. You won't care anyway until you see/hear things. I was sitting there, days in front of my computer, consuming drugs, doing nothing because the tweaking/paranoia was too bad even with benzos and gbl.

Insufflating is "ok", you _can_ maintain your daily routine and sleep with OTC sleeping pills, but hard to control. Still, it's very tempting, so you find yourself redosing in the evening till the next day, maybe ad infinitum? If you keep doses low (no euphoric rush please), the comedown will hardly be so bad that you crave it and give in and just go to bed.

By the way: Smoking pv has caused a toxic/allergic reaction a few times. (Was a chronicsmoker for weeks, result: dangerous hypokalemia, maybe the reason it didn't stimulatze me at all any more Edema in arms, hands, feet, maybe... lung edema? - headache, breathing problems, pain, fluids from lung or stomach. Plus, swallowing problems, you won't be able to swallow water or food, like everything is constricted and swelling is very dangerous in this area. Not painful, but something's broken for a few hours. Often, gbl was involved but even normal ibuprofen, even food I'm prone to react 'allergic' 'a bit' like milk or pizza.

could also easily damage your heart. You know how fast an OD causes arrythmias, rac-amphetamine is much more benign.
I don't think that's even a bit true. MDPV is pretty benign physically, apart from the smoking bit. There's no way speed is safer.

^ I disagree! MDPV gave me bad vasoconstriction about the hands, epic weight loss and an evil comedown. It was also far more fiendish.I dont know if this counts for anything but with meph I can only sesh for one night and a morning now and I get all sketchy, vaso, clammy skin. With MDPV I can do a few days but get bad vaso about the hands and complete depression for days. With speed I can restrain myself from fiending alot better and get no vaso and nowhere near as much of a comedown, mentally at least.

DONT SMOKE. Please, listen, I know some pals who got into 24/7 smoking. Worse than meth, worse psychosis,physical decay (food, mouth,...) which could also easily damage your heart. You know how fast an OD causes arrythmias, rac-amphetamine is much more benign. Tolerance will skyrocket, 1 g in a day, no problem. You won't care anyway until you see/hear things. I was sitting there, days in front of my computer, consuming drugs, doing nothing because the tweaking/paranoia was too bad even with benzos and gbl.

Insufflating is "ok", you _can_ maintain your daily routine and sleep with OTC sleeping pills, but hard to control. Still, it's very tempting, so you find yourself redosing in the evening till the next day, maybe ad infinitum? If you keep doses low (no euphoric rush please), the comedown will hardly be so bad that you crave it and give in and just go to bed.

By the way: Smoking pv has caused a toxic/allergic reaction a few times. (Was a chronicsmoker for weeks, result: dangerous hypokalemia, maybe the reason it didn't stimulatze me at all any more Edema in arms, hands, feet, maybe... lung edema? - headache, breathing problems, pain, fluids from lung or stomach. Plus, swallowing problems, you won't be able to swallow water or food, like everything is constricted and swelling is very dangerous in this area. Not painful, but something's broken for a few hours. Often, gbl was involved but even normal ibuprofen, even food I'm prone to react 'allergic' 'a bit' like milk or pizza.

So what do you recommend? Plugging? I heard someone say the comedown from plugging was worse, but havent tried it yet.

Does anyone get a very tense neck on this stuff? This seems to be the biggest problem on the comedown.

My back gets really tense on comedown, or if I take it over a long period of time. I have a heating pad that I lay on though, which helps me.

I have had my fair share, lets say, of MDPV experience and insufflation, followed by sublingual blew me away. Best drug experience I have ever had. This was back from a very reputable supplier, not the £30/g MDPV that was going about when it was legal though so be sure of your quality.

The insufflation took about 10-15 to peak, and sublingual in minutes so I would time them then well... lost 2 stone in about 6 weeks, didn't eat/sleep/horrendous paranoia and an addiction that took about 3-4 months, along with other shit in my life to sort out. So I am by no means recommending, just saying... Used benzos to combat all the negatives. Wasn't good... :|

Smoking PV gave me the hardest crash I have ever had in my life from anything. Suicidal comedown from that shit. Also alot of back tension etc from doing PV. Even diaz doesn't touch the comedown or get me to sleep after it. Seriously bad psychosis too, worse than mephedrone or any other drug bar maybe naphyrone!

Also although I've never plugged anything it is definately a safer R.O.A than smoking.

Its not pure. Its Ivory wave. And i dont smoke it, just insufflation.

Thank fuck for that! Ivory wave is a mix of MDPV and something else that I can't remember. Still though, watch yourself. Manufacturers don't care what binders/other shit is used because hey, it's just for plants =D

As for Diaz touching the comedown, it did nothing of the sort. Just made it 'manageable', which anything is on no tollerance and 200mg odd mg diaz a day o_O

As for Diaz touching the comedown, it did nothing of the sort. Just made it 'manageable', which anything is on no tollerance and 200mg odd mg diaz a day o_O

Damn, no tollarence to diaz or mdpv? Either way, thats alot.

I have gotten used to the comedowns of MDPV, nothing has touched my worse ever x comedown I had once. I do get alot of back and neck tension. I know I've mentioned this before, but I take Rhodiola Rodea while on PV, which helps a ton with blood pressure, and I have a heating pad, which is the only thing that helps my back (I have a bad back anyways, fractured two vertibrae years ago).

MDPV is legitimately good for studying. Just a small bump and homework has been remarkably easier... Similar to adderall, but with less euphoria. Has a lot in common with ritalin in its effects... Although, the taste/smell is really weird, almost semen-like (as described by a friend of mine). I can't see myself doing it often for the simple fact that there really is, like others say, a compulsion to redose, and minor addiction to stims has been a problem for me. Might be trying 2C-C and 2C-E soon though! A comparison between the two will be done, if things work out...

Status
Not open for further replies.