Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) Experienced: Supercrack

rangrz

Bluelighter
so I decided to try smoking mdpv.

I rig up a crack/meth style pipe and put some in.
take a few hits.

nearly instantly you feel "fucking good" hard to discribe. best comparison imo is crack. This rushy feeling however, lasts about 30mins, and then settles into a normal mdpv high instead of crashing.

with repeated dosing, it gets more and more intense. It laid my GF out on my bed, eyes rolling back in pleasure for some 40 minutes after hitting the pipe all day and then taking one nice huge hit.

its fairly fiendy but the comedown isnt really bad, so much as you want the good feeling again.

the smoke is vile and makes me gag, but its worth it imo.

_noindex_
explevel_experienced

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some well-founded speculation that MDPV decomposes to dangerous compounds when vaporized, particularly the salt rather than the freebase. Please be careful. . .

ebola

I'm aware of the risk. next time I will probably freebase it. It was an experiment to see the effects.

Yeah, smoking MDPV is a lot like smoking crack. It makes me REALLY paranoid, and I can't stop smoking more until I run out. I don't get much of a high just like I don't with cocaine.

^

I get a better, smoother high, guess it varies with each person...

My experience with smoking MDPV is more in line with Coolios.

Id smoke it compulsively even though the high wasnt that great and it caused me anxiety.

Next time ill be sticking to oral

Never smoked it but this stuff caused crazy paranoia without a large amount of euphoria. But you just wanna keep taking it. Weird drug.

I never get paranoia from it, just euphoria.

I think the key is dosing...its really really strong. I think most people take too much and sketch out.

Never smoked it but this stuff caused crazy paranoia without a large amount of euphoria. But you just wanna keep taking it.

This is the experience I've had with every DARI that I've tried (but I'm not about to try desoxypipradrol...so it could just be that I've tried solely DARIs with significant adrenergic effects).

I wouldn't say that MDPV induces paranoia in me...more like free-floating anxiety.
This is with 5 to 7.5 milligram attack doses (oral, nasal, or rectal), with 1 to 2 redoses in 6 hours or so...(prior to redosing, it remains pretty subtle).
Monoamine RELEASERS FTMFW!

ebola

^^^ Yep. I can't handle MDPV, cocaine, or ritalin. Desoxypipradrol, however, is pretty smooth and enjoyable for me.

off-topic:
desoxypirpradrol scares me. Smooth and enjoyable sounds good. A 'smooth and enjoyable' road to stimulant psychosis does not.

ebola

It takes 60-70 hours for my girlfriend to start hallucinating from desoxypipradrol...

yeah, but 4mg, a pile of powder about the quarter of the size of a match head, can keep a non-druggie up 60+ hours :\

coolio said:
It takes 60-70 hours for my girlfriend to start hallucinating from desoxypipradrol...

I can see myself redosing compulsively. Not good for a compound that lasts ~16 hr. at reasonable doses.

ebola

My example was from an acute overdose - I've never noticed an urge to redose with desoxy.

I'm thinking that you both have a tad more self control than I. ;)