• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Vs Cocaine

Weed_

Greenlighter
Right, I'll start with a story. Me and my friend had been smoking weed for about 2/3 years together. I still believe it is the best drug, from the 6 I have tried (Weed, MDMA, Alcohol, Legal Highs, Tobacco and Caffeine) up to this day. So one day we didn't go out together, as he went to his brothers and I stayed at another friends house with 5 others. As it turns out, I ended up doing MDMA, and he did some coke. We told eachother the next day, without even knowing the other person tried what they did so as you can imagine this was a big surprise; and we're in the middle of a big debate as to which one is better :D I believe md, because of the amount of serotonin and the love for everyone around you, and he reckons coke because of the god mode he experienced. He has tried the MD and he believes its fucking amazing too.... But he still thinks coke is better! I have yet to try coke, but from what I have read it seams way too pricey for the effects you receive, plus there is an apparently massive comedown?! This shocks me because I am yet to experience a comedown from MDMA, even though I once did a gram to myself in 2 dabs (Which I know I shouldn't have done BTW) So please, will someone tell me what's so great about fucking coke :?

if you get good coke, you feel like a rockstar. you'll wonder why the people around you don't admire you as they should, but you feel good and extremely confident in yourself. it increases your concentration and makes you feel more sober than normal.
ime that's it for the positives.
the negatives are a very depressing comdown (even if you don't overdo it), a strong desire to do more when it ends, a higher cardiovascular risk than other stimulants, the potiential to turn people into egoistical assholes (when you see fights at parties over here there's always cocaine involved), the short duration, the absurdly high price and the usually miserable quality (most cocaine that leaves southern america is cut with levamisole, which can cause neutropenia, agranulocytosis and skin necrosis).

of course ymmv. it affects people differently, but personally i find that, although pleasurable, coke is not even fun. you feel good, but are dead serious the whole time.

MDMA is infinitely better than coke in my opinion, but I am not a big fan of coke in general, probably because I live in north america with our shitty cocaine but even if I did pure coke I am 99% sure I would prefer MDMA

MDMA is infinitely better than coke in my opinion, but I am not a big fan of coke in general, probably because I live in north america with our shitty cocaine but even if I did pure coke I am 99% sure I would prefer MDMA

anywhere in the americas is better for coke than the rest of the world. as far as i know you get better quality at a much lower price. the last time i tried coke it was *expensive* for a gram that weighed just above 0.5g and gave me a high comparable to a cup of coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do coke when you can do MDMAmazing. but seriously you get more for your money with mdma. the high last longer and the effects are much more rewarding. love, empathy, euphoria. to me mdma makes life the way its meant to be. i will do coke once in a while if its really good tho but i will choose mdma over any drug any day.

Price-mdma by a mile

Duration-again mdma easily

Comedown-I've had shitty comedowns on both but overall I'd say the mdma comedown is worse and lasts longer

Effects-mdma is more of a loving and euphoric feeling, but coke I feel like you can do in a lot more situations than mdma, and have to plan out less.

Overall mdma is probably "better", but coke is kind of more convenient because it's less of a commitment

Coke sucks, it's like a milder amphetamine high that is over before it ever even started. MDMA is much better. The only benefit coke has is that you can do it more often. Taking MDMA more than once a month will quickly cause all sorts of nastiness, taking coke twice a week or even more will probably leaving you feeling fine. That is, if you didn't die from cardio related things...

I remember we bought some coke for NYE as we couldn't get any MDMA. Boy were we disappointed... Ok I definitely felt the high from the coke and I talked non stop and talked for hours and didn't feel tired and we did the 2grams in one evening and could have done more BUT I hated the fact that it wasn't anything like MDMA. I wanted to feel messy, I wanted to atleast feel stimulated, maybe a bit buzzy, maybe a bit gurny. I guess being a stim I expected stim qualities - maybe I got crap gear? Maybe I expected wAaaay too much from it, may be I'm just an MDMA person. I know one thin g for sure, unless it was offered to me for free I wouldn't waste my money on it again.

I guess being a stim I expected stim qualities

most stimulants make you feel more "sober" in some kind of way.

I know one thin g for sure, unless it was offered to me for free I wouldn't waste my money on it again.

that's actually a very common thing to say if you're not one of those people who totally love coke. i've never bought coke myself and never will.

I wanted to feel messy, I wanted to atleast feel stimulated, maybe a bit buzzy, maybe a bit gurny.

Just curious. What do you mean by messy?

I feel extremely clear headed on MDMA, it's clean feeling. Sober almost, but with an altered mindset.

Right, I'll start with a story. Me and my friend had been smoking weed for about 2/3 years together. I still believe it is the best drug, from the 6 I have tried (Weed, MDMA, Alcohol, Legal Highs, Tobacco and Caffeine) up to this day. So one day we didn't go out together, as he went to his brothers and I stayed at another friends house with 5 others. As it turns out, I ended up doing MDMA, and he did some coke. We told eachother the next day, without even knowing the other person tried what they did so as you can imagine this was a big surprise; and we're in the middle of a big debate as to which one is better :D I believe md, because of the amount of serotonin and the love for everyone around you, and he reckons coke because of the god mode he experienced. He has tried the MD and he believes its fucking amazing too.... But he still thinks coke is better! I have yet to try coke, but from what I have read it seams way too pricey for the effects you receive, plus there is an apparently massive comedown?! This shocks me because I am yet to experience a comedown from MDMA, even though I once did a gram to myself in 2 dabs (Which I know I shouldn't have done BTW) So please, will someone tell me what's so great about fucking coke :?
with respect, this is such a silly discussion.

you've made your mind up about something you've not even tried. also, you are doubting your friends ability have have a preference which you simply don't/can't understand.

instead of making so many assumptions, why not just give it a try and make up your own mind? if you love it, maybe you'll be better able to related to your friend's position. if you hate it, try to find a way to be a friend and respect his difference of opinion?

:\

alasdair

As somebody who has snorted powder, smoked rock, and have rolled.... I personally like them both. It definitely depends on what you're looking for that day and the time you have on hand.

Both
energy boost (Crack will make you feel wired-as-fuck, though.)
euphoria (Coke's is much weaker and more-or-so less a high/rush.)
talkativeness
mental clarity
mild-moderate teeth grinding (Varies depending on the person, though.)
suppressed appetite
increased body temp

MDMA
empathy and related emotions
loss of ego
mild-psychedelic effects (heightened senses, visual effects among others)
disorganized and sometimes repetitive thoughts
longer duration (while Erowid says 3.5 hours on average, there are times I swore it was a bit longer)
after-glow after comedown

Cocaine

shorter duration (mere minutes to an hour depending on the quality)
more compulsion to re-dose
that "God-like" feeling
classic hyper-focusing amphetamine effect
paranoia (I only noticed this on crack.)

Haha no comparison.. Coke is fun ya, and ill do some lines with friends if i have it. But mdma is out of this world amazing

Coke is such a weak drug - If MDMA rocked your world you will be very disappointed in coke and it doesn't last very long and so not worth the money.
If your friend likes god like mode maybe he should try meth it will last way longer and such a better high !!!!
And if your up to it not sure how you like to take it but if you try injecting MDMA OMG!!!! Your eyes go crazy, your jaw chatters and your whole body is riding a wave of euphoria - what a rush!

I remember we bought some coke for NYE as we couldn't get any MDMA. Boy were we disappointed... Ok I definitely felt the high from the coke and I talked non stop and talked for hours and didn't feel tired and we did the 2grams in one evening and could have done more BUT I hated the fact that it wasn't anything like MDMA. I wanted to feel messy, I wanted to atleast feel stimulated, maybe a bit buzzy, maybe a bit gurny. I guess being a stim I expected stim qualities - maybe I got crap gear? Maybe I expected wAaaay too much from it, may be I'm just an MDMA person. I know one thin g for sure, unless it was offered to me for free I wouldn't waste my money on it again.
If you like the effects of MDMA don't even bother with coke or speed they will severely disappoint!!
For a really insane messy best rush of your life you should try MDMA and meth mixed together and inject WOW, you get the crystal rush then the MDMA kicks in minutes later and your riding both rushes and they totally complement each other!!

I think it just depends on the persons chemistry. I myself do not like MDMA. It actually makes me anti social and I get into my own head too much.
However I loved cocaine. Probably because when I did some I went all out lol. Those two and 3 gram in nights were intense lol. However the addiction did catch up too me. I can't just do a couple of lines and stop.
However some people can. Just be carefull.
Also it depends on where you live. Down here in Texas we get great blow cheap.

Last edited:
MD has the potential to a real positive in your life and make you a better person. Coke at best is a great feeling. Glad I tried it but prefer meph to be honest

The cocaine high and the MDMA high are both great in their own ways, but getting pure samples is tricky, and each is notoriously expensive. Both can be addictive, but cocaine devilishly so. Proceed with caution.

MDMA is great, cocaine is just another stimulant IMO. i like stimulants but the coke duration limits is usefulness. i've never done a wash on my coke so haven't tried pure, supposedly it's the shit but the stuff i've messed with was WAY too expensive for the high it delivered.

a couple things worth noting:

coke these days almost always has a nasty cut called levamisole in it. look it up, it's why i haven't done coke in years.

molly isn't always MDMA, in fact i'd wager the majority (not the vast majority, but more than half) isn't because profit margins are much higher on other chemicals with similar effects and MDMA manufacture has been reduced a great deal because the precursors are being monitored.