Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs 2C-B vs LSD

Juicy Zack

Bluelighter
Hello guys

so i have been experimenting with psychedelics recently and i have tried LSD blotters, MDMA powder/crystals, shrooms and i am about to try 2C-B

i just wanted your opinion on the difference between the three? i am not so much interested in the feelings and emotions and visual effects of things, but rather

i am interested to know your experience/view/knowledge on the body and brain..

i fell in love with MDMA and just like ugh its so amazing and it does me the best, but i know that i should only does on it max once a month, and that it has

some bad implications on the brain if consumed regularly and often, so i tried to get my zone/feelings out of LSD but it really didn't do it for me

LSD wasn't it, i do still like to take LSD but not as a regular thing, even tho its totally safe as a weekly drug, so now i am going to give 2C-B a try and see how it goes

and wanted to come here and ask yall questions about it

thank you in advance

I haven’t had 2c’s but mdma lsd and shrooms are common psychedelics meaning if u go to a festival ur likely to find those more than the 2c’s. Any new psychedelic in the body will have profound effects. Learning in college was accelerated by lsd and mdma made me better at talking to girls. It also catalyzed a few arrests and jail stints. Anyway you can microdose almost every day but take 5 days between a macro dose of a psychedelic.
Hello guys

so i have been experimenting with psychedelics recently and i have tried LSD blotters, MDMA powder/crystals, shrooms and i am about to try 2C-B

i just wanted your opinion on the difference between the three? i am not so much interested in the feelings and emotions and visual effects of things, but rather

i am interested to know your experience/view/knowledge on the body and brain..

i fell in love with MDMA and just like ugh its so amazing and it does me the best, but i know that i should only does on it max once a month, and that it has

some bad implications on the brain if consumed regularly and often, so i tried to get my zone/feelings out of LSD but it really didn't do it for me

LSD wasn't it, i do still like to take LSD but not as a regular thing, even tho its totally safe as a weekly drug, so now i am going to give 2C-B a try and see how it goes

and wanted to come here and ask yall questions about it

thank you in advance

I love 2CB, and although it is not as well known, I love 2CC even more. 2CB/2CC are my second favorites after MDMA.

In my experience with them, there is no real hangover to speak of. Sometimes I would have a headache the day after using 2CB, but Advil took care of that without an issue.

No depression or mid-week blues or anything like that.

You can develop a tolerance though. Some of the really impressive effects I had from 2CB early on are no longer part of my 2CB experiences. So, I would not recommend using any 2C substance more than once a month. You can do it without notable ill effect, but you will eventually develop a tolerance to the drug. At least, that was my personal experience.

I read that the mechanism of action for 2CB is that it binds to serotonin receptors as opposed to MDMA which causes release of serotonin. I would have to research to find that information again, but my interpretation at the time was that you are not at risk for lowering your serotonin levels, but there may possibly still be some effect on receptors. I will try to find a source for this information.

I find 2CB is very dose sensitive with a range of effects from mildly euphoric and empathogenic to intensely psychedelic. If you want an experience closer to MDMA, dose lower. If you want something more psychedelic, dose higher. Do not underestimate the significance of a few mg difference in doses. 30 mg for me is intense but manageable in public. 35 mg is no longer manageable in public. Food has a significant effect on onset. Alcohol can wildly alter the experience, based on reports from friends. I had one friend become mute on 2CB after mixing with alcohol.

I'm one of those weirdo's that prefers 2CB (and other phenethylamines) to LSD as a psychedelic. Imo there's nothing L does that other drugs can't do better.

The serotonin release of MDMA is uncomfortable for me as well, I don't get "up" I get comfy and down, it gives me no energy. It is nice at times for communicating but the crash isn't worth it. So I rarely take straight empathogens.

2Cx drugs are just better all around substances that don't crash me out as hard, and if I really want a heavy trip, well there are tryptamines for that. The visuals from phenethylamines are the best
too, kinda similar to L. But it retains some of the physical warmth of MDxx without being overbearing.

This isn't to say LSD isn't fun or cool, but just after so many times with all of them, LSD has been unreliable in effects and feels cold and anxiety producing.

I like 2c-b because it doesn't last too long, has low body load but still it's as visually powerful as LSD and as euphoric as MDMA. It's funny actually the euphoria is so strong it can floor me at a low dose but once I gather my energy I can eat a normal meal and enjoy it, feel and act pretty lucid, good motor control. It's much less debilitating than MDMA or LSD even though it delivers a lot of the positive effects of those two

Also worth noting that taking a small amount of LSD followed by a small amount of 2CB can create a profound, visionary experience. I've seen bodies disappear to reveal spirits, and had time lift off so that all moments were happening simultaneously. Intense and meaningful.

I've not been impressed by 2CB thus far (upto 25mg dose).

However, I shall persevere... :D

Can't wait for the day I can try 2CB, it really sounds like the perfect drug :love: Let me know about your experience when you try it, @Juicy Zack

@F.U.B.A.R. I don't know where you are getting your 2CB from, but some of the DW product is really, really bad. I got some 2CC once and it was completely bunk, even though it tested fine. All that happened to me were hives and an allergic reaction.

Take a proper 250 ug LSD dosage and you will soon discover the world of love that awaits you in LSD. 250 ug viusals are out of this world beautiful spiritual but you need to be prepared and have a good grasp on the psychedelic experince if you want to devle into LSD deeper than the recreational doses 100 ug or under.

2cb is fucking amazing very very good for raves where you dont want to burn yourself out on mdma.

Set and setting plays big time into how mind blowing these things can go. You can even ego death on 2cb if you take enough.

save the mdma for special ocassions only, once a month is too much. 3-4 times a year is ideal. It's gonna catch up on you eventually if you do it like that.

i am trying but its so good lol
is 2cb i better alternative and what do you mean it'll catch up to me eventually

I haven’t had 2c’s but mdma lsd and shrooms are common psychedelics meaning if u go to a festival ur likely to find those more than the 2c’s. Any new psychedelic in the body will have profound effects. Learning in college was accelerated by lsd and mdma made me better at talking to girls. It also catalyzed a few arrests and jail stints. Anyway you can microdose almost every day but take 5 days between a macro dose of a psychedelic.
have not tried microdosing but soon will

I love 2CB, and although it is not as well known, I love 2CC even more. 2CB/2CC are my second favorites after MDMA.

In my experience with them, there is no real hangover to speak of. Sometimes I would have a headache the day after using 2CB, but Advil took care of that without an issue.

No depression or mid-week blues or anything like that.

You can develop a tolerance though. Some of the really impressive effects I had from 2CB early on are no longer part of my 2CB experiences. So, I would not recommend using any 2C substance more than once a month. You can do it without notable ill effect, but you will eventually develop a tolerance to the drug. At least, that was my personal experience.

I read that the mechanism of action for 2CB is that it binds to serotonin receptors as opposed to MDMA which causes release of serotonin. I would have to research to find that information again, but my interpretation at the time was that you are not at risk for lowering your serotonin levels, but there may possibly still be some effect on receptors. I will try to find a source for this information.

I find 2CB is very dose sensitive with a range of effects from mildly euphoric and empathogenic to intensely psychedelic. If you want an experience closer to MDMA, dose lower. If you want something more psychedelic, dose higher. Do not underestimate the significance of a few mg difference in doses. 30 mg for me is intense but manageable in public. 35 mg is no longer manageable in public. Food has a significant effect on onset. Alcohol can wildly alter the experience, based on reports from friends. I had one friend become mute on 2CB after mixing with alcohol.

thank you for the info and yes i am more interested in mdma like effects, i should start with 20mg then i guess

I'm one of those weirdo's that prefers 2CB (and other phenethylamines) to LSD as a psychedelic. Imo there's nothing L does that other drugs can't do better.

The serotonin release of MDMA is uncomfortable for me as well, I don't get "up" I get comfy and down, it gives me no energy. It is nice at times for communicating but the crash isn't worth it. So I rarely take straight empathogens.

2Cx drugs are just better all around substances that don't crash me out as hard, and if I really want a heavy trip, well there are tryptamines for that. The visuals from phenethylamines are the best
too, kinda similar to L. But it retains some of the physical warmth of MDxx without being overbearing.

This isn't to say LSD isn't fun or cool, but just after so many times with all of them, LSD has been unreliable in effects and feels cold and anxiety producing.
yes my last few times trying LSD it really gave me anxiety and some times it made me feel super cold and weak

I like 2c-b because it doesn't last too long, has low body load but still it's as visually powerful as LSD and as euphoric as MDMA. It's funny actually the euphoria is so strong it can floor me at a low dose but once I gather my energy I can eat a normal meal and enjoy it, feel and act pretty lucid, good motor control. It's much less debilitating than MDMA or LSD even though it delivers a lot of the positive effects of those two
long term effects؟؟؟

Also worth noting that taking a small amount of LSD followed by a small amount of 2CB can create a profound, visionary experience. I've seen bodies disappear to reveal spirits, and had time lift off so that all moments were happening simultaneously. Intense and meaningful.

LOL that should be fun to try then

Take a proper 250 ug LSD dosage and you will soon discover the world of love that awaits you in LSD. 250 ug viusals are out of this world beautiful spiritual but you need to be prepared and have a good grasp on the psychedelic experince if you want to devle into LSD deeper than the recreational doses 100 ug or under.

2cb is fucking amazing very very good for raves where you dont want to burn yourself out on mdma.

Set and setting plays big time into how mind blowing these things can go. You can even ego death on 2cb if you take enough.
i only tried 100ug before and have been a bit worry about trying a higher does of LSD like 200+

i am going to try 2cb soon and see how it compares, is it safer more frequently than mdma?

i am trying but its so good lol
is 2cb i better alternative and what do you mean it'll catch up to me eventually
you start having bouts of depression worse and worse over time. If you keep using MDMA like that eventually you'll face the consequences.