• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

How could they possibly be selling the pills for ** each? I'm not doubting u I'm just amazed that it would be that cheap. U figure the pressesrs aren't the chemist so they have to buy the mdma from somewhere. How cheap can they possibly be buying the mdma if u figure some Dutch pills have 200mg in em at ** a pill there getting a gram for like ** and how can I get in contact w the person selling it so cheap? Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
How could they possibly be selling the pills for *=
* each? I'm not doubting u I'm just amazed that it would be that cheap. U figure the pressesrs aren't the chemist so they have to buy the mdma from somewhere. How cheap can they possibly be buying the mdma if u figure some Dutch pills have 200mg in em at ** a pill there getting a gram for like ** and how can I get in contact w the person selling it so cheap? Haha

They can cost as little as ** to the presser lol... but think man, the pressers are probably selling these pills like 10,000-100,000 at a times.

You'll probably never see a pill going in bulk amounts for more than ** a piece, even the Dutch ones.

How could they possibly be selling the pills for ** each? I'm not doubting u I'm just amazed that it would be that cheap. U figure the pressesrs aren't the chemist so they have to buy the mdma from somewhere. How cheap can they possibly be buying the mdma if u figure some Dutch pills have 200mg in em at ** a pill there getting a gram for like ** and how can I get in contact w the person selling it so cheap? Haha

Hello yanker valid points. I had a brief look over my calculations again and realised I forgot to allow for the weight of the filler in the pills.

Assuming an average pill is 250mG then the price would be more like 1kG ** for 4000 pills. This would be more like ** per pill.

As to how accurate this is I dont know.

Anyway the point really is to illustrate with some pretty crude chemistry setup and fairly decent pill press you can be knocking out in excess of 170,000 pills per hour.

With the correct distribution network the returns are beyond belief. If you value your freedom of course!!

The lab above is from Canada. This particular lab is producing MDMA as well as manufacturing pills. Once the pill quantity hits this kind of industrial level number of pills becomes irrelevant and it is weight that is the valuation of choice. Clearly this is for reasons of practicality. It would be totally impractical to count out a 1kG of pills each time you do a deal on this scale.

Here is a video of an industrial sized pill press in action they cost approx £20,000 / $32,000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX2-1U9yv04

The featured lab in the thread is relatively unusual compared to the more common practice of a "pill lab". This is just basically a mixing, drying and pressing facility. Very often built in kitchens and underground basements. The MDMA is smuggled to these labs via post or courier in fused crystal format. The crystal is weighed out, filler and binder is added, mixed dried and pressed.

10_Dec_Meth_Brick_Solo.jpg

This is infact meth but illustrates what a fused block of crystal looks like. This is often how MDMA is smuggled. You may have heard the term "Moon Rock" this is not a single giant MDMA crystal as street dealers might have you beleive but a fusing of smaller salt crystals. Fusing is achieved by bringing the crystals to their melting point and compressing into blocks.

black_barrel.jpg

Another method for MDMA smuggling is in MDMA Freebase (liquid) format. The liquid MDMA is dissolved in a polar solvent such as Xylene and smuggled in chemical barrels similiar to above. The freebase could be one in a thousand barrels and easily slips through the customs watchful eye. Once the freebase arrives in the relevant country it is converted to a salt and moved on.

Ecstasy_MDMA_Tablet_Lab_1.jpg

Smaller scale tablet processing lab located in Australia. The shallow trays in front of the fan are the completed mixed product with drug/filler/dye/flouers and binder. Once dried adequately the mixture is poured into the pill press. There are various methods of producing these tablet mixes.

Ecstasy_MDMA_Tablet_Lab_2.jpg

Two pill presses in tabletting lab.

Ecstasy_MDMA_Tablet_Lab_3.jpg

Close up of Ecstasy tablet Press. Mixed product is fed into the funnel.
The machine spins and spits out Ecstasy Tablets.
These tablet machines can produce approximately 6000 tablets per hour.
They cost approximately £1200 / $1920

How a green triangular Mitsibishi is mixed and made :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0ihFluFKM&feature=channel&list=UL

Assuming an average pill is 250mG then the price would be more like 1kG ** for 4000 pills. This would be more like ** per pill.

I used to get pills for cheaper than that, and I was about as far away from the presser/chemist as you can be lmao...

1000 pills can sell for between ** around here, depending on the quality. Pills are extremely cheap when your making the MDMA yourself.. that's why these people are making millions of dollars.

Those mexican superlabs look nice IMO. Cleanest most professional out of the ones shown. Makes me crave some dragonflies or KLM :)

The prices quoted in this thread are a little out for Europe - A kilo is roughly 3500 to 4000 pills which sell for roughly anywhere from 3 to 4k euro in the Netherlands

Cheers andy would that be for defqons and the like all the super powerful pills or just the 100mG stuff?

heres the update cheers to andy:

1kG = 4000 pills
1kG =
1 tablet =
170,000 tablets per hour
1700000 tablets per day

1,700,000 euro - ** turnover per day

In one year it turns over ***

784 million, 312 thousand US dollars
assuming lab working 365 days per year.

Crazy!!

I assume the prices might be different for Canada. Likely more expensive.

Just out of interest how much is 1kg of MDMA crystal in holland? Does it come in 1kG bricks like in the pic?

The next thing would be to figure out the money output for the mexican lab.

I have more pics I will post update soon.

Shit NL pills are like 4 times the strength of the Native beans here, yet they still sell for ** a piece... imagine how much you're getting them for if you buy them by the hundreds of thousands... probably like ** a pill lol

Everyone doubles their money though, the presser sells them for ** the distributors sell and ship them all over the world them for 1.20 a piece, the suppliers sell to the street dealers for ** a pill (depending on which) and the dealers sell them for ** sometimes even getting ** from more desperate people.

Lots of money to be made for a Super Lab...

Lots of money to be made for a Super Lab...

Indeed there is. Nice of Andgy to chime in with the update.

I would assume pills in Canada would be more expensive but I have no source this is just a guess.

I hear there are a lot of labs there these days. How come in Canada and not USA. Do the cops and DEA there have their thumbs up their asses?

Maybe the penalties are less severe I dunno.

that dirty ecstasy lab was found in Surrey, BC. Just fyi, Surrey is not really a great place to be, it's kind of the scapegoat of the GVA. A lot of gang violence, it has the "ghetto" rep....its not really dangerous or anything and its cleaned up a lot in the past decade but i still wouldn't buy my drugs from there haha.

Seems like you have a lot of labs over there fakeplastictrees. Just out of interest do you know why this is?

Also do you know of any links with other super lab pics? drop a link and i will add them to the thread.

Seems everyone is not that bothered to see a dirty lab. I guess just relieved seeing something near USA that actualy resembles MDMA :D

I hear there are a lot of labs there these days. How come in Canada and not USA. Do the cops and DEA there have their thumbs up their asses?

Basically, just less restrictions on chemicals and less harsh laws in general.

Also something to note is that the lab you showed us is probably not a "Super Lab" in any sense of the word... more likely is just a regular, small time press. Any operation that is using a single press, hand turned pill press certainly can't be called a SUPER lab lol

I dont know I am not sure what the definition of superlab is. I think its a certain amount of product per month.

170,000 pills a day isnt chicken feed by any means.

The pill only lab I posted pics of at the bottom of page one looks more small time.

But the main feature I would say is pretty big. The press is worth about $30,000 I wouldnt call that mom and pop stuff.

I had a documentary somewhere that had a great E lab on there if I find it I will sanp some more shots.

If anyone has any sources for superlab pics please chime in and I will update the thread.

MDMA_E_LAB_3.jpg

A bag of ecstasy tablets shown after a raid in the Netherlands.
Dutch police seized two machines each capable of turning out 100,000
tablets an hour.

Dutch police have uncovered the largest ecstasy manufacturing laboratory ever found in the Netherlands, the prosecutor's office in the city of Haarlem said.

Police found the lab during a raid on a shed in an industrial part of the city on Tuesday. They arrested four people.

Two machines capable of churning out more than 100,000 tablets an hour were found.

Police believe on the basis of the remains found on the premises that the factory had already made between six and eight million ecstasy tablets.

The operation was so large that dismantling it was expected to continue into tomorrow, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said.

The area was cordoned off, as the chemicals used are potentially explosive.

The prosecutor's office spokeswoman said the lab appeared to be even larger than one found in November 2005.

That operation was said at the time to be the largest ever found in Europe.

This might be of interest - capable of 100,000 tablets an hour
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/rai...919443186.html

They reckon they'd made 6 to 8 million tabs going by the evidence - now do your math!

Cheers Andgy. Heres the figures

1kG = 4000 pills
1kG =
1 tablet =
200,000 tablets per hour

2,000,000 tablets per day (10 hr day)
2,000,000 euro per day -

Per year (365 days runing)

maybe we are being a bit optimistic assuming the ghetto canada lab can knock out 170,000 per hour. According to the spec one machine can do that.

I would be more convinced the dutch lab can do 200,000 per hour. Shame there arent more pics. :)

I just had to edit a lot of price discussion from this thread. LEO's still watch this site.