• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & SPEED combo

Jonnybean

Bluelighter
i have some pure mdma crystal and 65% pure amphetamine...

what dose should i take of the speed when im on the mdma?

il be doing about 130mg mdma.

and, what mg dose should i take of speed (by itself) to be nicely buzzing?

i dont find it pleasurable really to mix speed and MDMA (and i love speed and i love MDMA so...), and i havent fucked with street amphetamine ever (RX phet i've done lots of, and done a little bit of street methamphetamine...)
i'd say 20mg of pure amphetamine would be good, so you do the math to figure out how much 65% pure that comes out to (i'm too lazy to do the math for you, sorry lol...)

i LOVE to snort dexies when the roll begins to end..... about 50-60mg is good for me although im sure its incredibly bad for you

ahhh shit really damn, speed on mdma doesnt go to well with me either. but dex when im kinda coming down makes me feel like a god. im pretty sure we've destroyed our brains through doing it as apparantly the dopamine released from the speed fucks with your serrotin receptors on the come down....

I love speed and MDMA - what dose of Speed do you need to take when not on MDMA? Take half it and see how you feel and if you need more the take more! Do not expect the 'God mode' effect from your speed though as the MDMA /dampens, kills it.

ive only ever had speed once before and id been up on meph for days, and did huge lines to get a buzz.

so might have to do more research first, somebody has said to me in the past mdma with just a tincy bit of speed is the best.

but aswell, although my brain is already fucked. the sound of receptors being permanently destroyed does not sound good :|

the speed i have now will deffo be alot stronger than the stuff i first tried. its like triple the price for a g.

also, the stuff stinks to high heavens of some weird smell, like bad old people perfume or something lol. is this normal?

im still wondering what size dose to have....i hate cut drugs ._. first cut drug ive bought in a long long time.

Wow, two threads at once.

About three hours after MDMA is taken, dopamine metabolites make their way into serotonin receptors.
This destroys axons and SERT expression.

Anything that increases dopamine, is likely increasing this toxicity.
I HIGHLY recommend against this combo, despite the additional rush it provides.
Most experienced users agree that it makes the 'comedown' harder, and it only belongs at the END of the MDMA trip.
If taken before the comedown begins, it can fuck up the entire roll.

MDMA damages striatal dopamine neurons through nearby serotonin activity.
While this doesn't happen in all users, it is certainly seen in METH or amphetamine users.
This is an important clinical finding since it correlates with severity of depression in former METH users.

Combining speed and MDMA likely increases striatal dopamine death, which directly impacts your primary reward circuitry.
And it also kills off more serotonin axons in the higher brain, meaning you will 'lose the magic' much sooner.
And if you are a regular cannabis user, you have just increased the likelihood of major psychological problems from MDMA.

Mixing drugs is pretty risky.
And this combo is KNOWN to cause more damage.
So why do it?

If you need a speedy lift after rolling, try caffeine.
Or work out.

I agree with the recommendation about dexedrine.
METH amphetamine is far more toxic than dexedrine.
Both are toxic and dirty with regular use, but METH delivers a MUCH faster and deeper thrust into the brain.
It isn't worth it, and you have TWO experienced drug users here recommending 'dexies' over street shit.
And it is SHIT.

I would listen.

I wouldnt IMO, I wana be able to sleep at some point, and I hate speed. Just have a couple energy drinks !

I'm on adderall xr 20 mgs everyday .. and I don't like to take it or a full dose of it ( as I can bearly stay awake without adderall xr in the am sadly..need naps not like survival lol) anyway I take that use to love addys... never ever do I want to mix it...

On the days where I get real molly or mdma or e I don't take it or I take a small amount ( yes I actually pour out a speed drug just dump half this capsule..) Just for MDMA to be better than if mixed.

you certainly can mix them though I'd advise being careful of course but I wouldn't do it if I had the choice..

About three hours after MDMA is taken, dopamine metabolites make their way into serotonin receptors.

Most experienced users agree that it makes the 'comedown' harder, and it only belongs at the END of the MDMA trip.

While this doesn't happen in all users, it is certainly seen in METH or amphetamine users.
This is an important clinical finding since it correlates with severity of depression in former METH users.

Combining speed and MDMA likely increases striatal dopamine death, which directly impacts your primary reward circuitry.
And it also kills off more serotonin axons in the higher brain, meaning you will 'lose the magic' much sooner.
And if you are a regular cannabis user, you have just increased the likelihood of major psychological problems from MDMA.

So why do it?

Or work out.

Both are toxic and dirty with regular use, but METH delivers a MUCH faster and deeper thrust into the brain.
It isn't worth it, and you have TWO experienced drug users here recommending 'dexies' over street shit.
And it is SHIT.

I would listen.

good reply mate.

i wont be combining them anyway, i just bought both to try out the combo, only then to research and find it does alot of damage, doh lol.

ill do em separately.

also, i was inspired by watching 90's generation E documentry, for people on there it seems like a standard combo, shame they are all doing alot of damage and not knowing it.

i have no excuse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_4BzSmbKs

I'm on adderall xr 20 mgs everyday .. and I don't like to take it or a full dose of it ( as I can bearly stay awake without adderall xr in the am sadly..need naps not like survival lol) anyway I take that use to love addys... never ever do I want to mix it...

On the days where I get real molly or mdma or e I don't take it or I take a small amount ( yes I actually pour out a speed drug just dump half this capsule..) Just for MDMA to be better than if mixed.

you certainly can mix them though I'd advise being careful of course but I wouldn't do it if I had the choice..

cheers for the feedback, i can imagine getting to sleep is a pain, i dont wont have any downers at hand. makes me not wanna do the wizz at all lol.

yeah its probably best that you don't combine. it CAN lead to longterm damage. but then again everyone's brain is different.

i think following a general trend in results of using a drug can be correct. i know i have gone off the rails when it comes to it and have found that mixing the two to be an incredible mix (but this is only my opinion) and i am sure i am causing myself a lot of damage. hence why i have stated i will not be rolling for at least 90 days.

after taking a few "amp" and mdxx pills i had this bad headache and body ache for about a week after, and my thoughts were cloudy for the first 2 days... im not looking forward to that type of come down again... its just whats in the pills now a days... if you can avoid mixing it do so... mdxx enjoy the happy love feelings and get some sleep... never had dexi before but if there is a recommendation thats your best bet.

Hi, im new to this bluelight, can you tell me what adderal is? Is it speed from a doc?

Hi, im new to this bluelight, can you tell me what adderal is? Is it speed from a doc?

Yes, adderall is a prescription amphetamine, mixed amphetamine salts are the generic version.
It is commonly given for ADD or ADHD, most people I know use it to help them study or mix with alcohol for partying.
It's like Ritalin(methylphenidate) or Dexedrine(D-Amphetamine).

But this thread is incredibly old and you could find out a lot more with a quick google search, check out Erowid.

MDMA + amphetamine combo in my experience usually ends up overly stimulating and drastically reduces empathy. If you decide to go ahead with the combo I wouldnt take anymore than 20mg d-amphetamine tops.

I agree mixing them can be fun, but the comedown is pretty harsh. We have made our own "party caps" as we called them. it was like 80 mgs MDMA, 50 mgs MDA, AND 25 mgs Methamphetamine, HOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUCK, hahahaha it was a good idea at the time of capping them up... but, once we actually experienced the wrath they had in store for us, I realized how reckless and stupid we were for making that kind of combo. Didn't sleep for 2 days, head and body hurt for like 4 days, ended up with the worst strep throat I've ever had in my life (3 of us ended up with strep, the 4th person had staph), and the most depressed week I've ever been through to date. Alot of downsides to a pretty amazing high I wouldn't ever indulge in again. We each dosed 2 of these "party caps"....

So why do it?

Or work out.

And it is SHIT.

I would listen.

interesting..what about being a regular cannabis user makes you more susceptible to psychological problems?