Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA powder dosage

This_is_my_alias

Bluelighter
If someone has allegedly high purity MDMA powder and no scales, what is the safest way to dose? This person has done a lot of pills between 2002 and 2008, but only about 5 between 08 and now.

Depends what size it's in, say it was a 1g baggie, I'd split it into 5 seperate piles of 200mg each. From that you could have about 2 thirds or a bag straight up and then have the rest of the baggie to re-dose later in the night. It's possible that it's not MDMA and some other chemical instead, but if it's a reliable source or tested then my method would be a good way to go about it.

^^what he said^^

yeah if you buy a gram of it empty the bag and you have 10 100mg lines :)

Yeah it's a gram. Splitting ten ways seems to be the way to go. Do you reckon a tenth would be like a REALLY good pill? I've been reliably informed that it is good stuff.

If you're used to pills of old then probably not, but by todays standards most definitely.
120mg is the commonly accepted as the ideal dose. I like 160mg+ personally, but each to their own.

drop 150mg orally, dont snort that shit. you dont have to worry TOO much about ODing with mdma, although its certainly possible, eyeballing mdma is alot safer than say eyeballing H

^ Yeah true that, if it's you're sure it's MDMA don't worry too much, it's more how you look after yourself once your rolling that's more important (as a general rule)with MDMA. Remember to keep hydrated stuff like that.

like others have said, if its a gram bag. split it into 10 even lines and have 1 and half of those lines. but dont snort it

I would approach you question from two perspectives; Safety & Dosage (inc route of administration)

Safety A: Is it really MDMA? I would recommend you reagent test it & speak with others who have had the same product. Is it racemic MDMA (desired) or S+ MDMA or R-MDMA (they have slightly different effects)

Safety B: If you have established that there is MDMA within your powder, then place a small amount on your tounge and spit it out. Generally, and I'm erring on the safety side, any allergic reaction to other materials present in the powder might manifest. Wait 3 or 4 hours and see how you feel.

Dosage A: Make a line approx a Red Head's brand match long and wide. Flat, not heaped.

Dosage B: I would recommend trying the least bio-available method being Oral...as most of it will have to pass the liver first. Also, should there be other materials present that you maybe allergic to, but didn't appear in the 'taste test' then your body may purge it.

This may sound rather laborious but with materials that you did manufacture yourself, or did not originate in a controlled laboratory environment, then your first and only concern is safety first.

Your safety is paramount.

Good luck with said powder!

I would approach you question from two perspectives; Safety & Dosage (inc route of administration)

Safety A: Is it really MDMA? I would recommend you reagent test it & speak with others who have had the same product. Is it racemic MDMA (desired) or S+ MDMA or R-MDMA (they have slightly different effects)

Safety B: If you have established that there is MDMA within your powder, then place a small amount on your tounge and spit it out. Generally, and I'm erring on the safety side, any allergic reaction to other materials present in the powder might manifest. Wait 3 or 4 hours and see how you feel.

Dosage A: Make a line approx a Red Head's brand match long and wide. Flat, not heaped.

Dosage B: I would recommend trying the least bio-available method being Oral...as most of it will have to pass the liver first. Also, should there be other materials present that you maybe allergic to, but didn't appear in the 'taste test' then your body may purge it.

This may sound rather laborious but with materials that you did manufacture yourself, or did not originate in a controlled laboratory environment, then your first and only concern is safety first.

Your safety is paramount.

Good luck with said powder!

This is good advice, but I wouldn't bother trying to find out if the MDMA is Racemic, S+ or R-. I think unless you know the cook personally you are unlikely to know in Australia. Most people that I know don't even know that there is multiple types of MDMA. I think most MDMA in Australia is Racemic anyway but this is really guess work, it's just something I heard once and took it as truth so I could eeasily be wrong

Yeah it's a gram. Splitting ten ways seems to be the way to go. Do you reckon a tenth would be like a REALLY good pill? I've been reliably informed that it is good stuff.

yeah if u want a real kick in the ass have a line and a half (150mg) thats my peferd dose but yeahhh somtimes it can be too much.hell when i got some stuff from amsterdam me n 2 other mates had 125mg of it and we were all overwhelmed....

like others have said, if its a gram bag. split it into 10 even lines and have 1 and half of those lines. but dont snort it
whats wrong with snortin molly tranq? i like to have a lil line at the end of the night.well not anymore my lines at the end of the night have turned into a shot :p

MDMA crystal or some random powder? Does it stick to the bag? MD = no stick, cutter = stick. If MD then thats good for 10 mild-moderate doses if it's 80%+ pure MD. Rolling around head and eyes going to back of skull, stupid grin...... it's all good.