• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - It, all, makes, sense...

80mg

Bluelighter
It was two years ago. Well maybe three now. The summer of 2007. What a glorious time. I was 16 year old, before I became addicted too opiates, before the woman I love hated me, before me and my dad stopped talking; oh yeah and a pocket full of cash and 5lbs of mid grades. Fuck your job, I employee myself.

Back then, I was only experienced with DXM when it came too psych's but all my friends told me that I should do E because it will "change your life". I was terrified to do so though because of all the stories I heard about people dieing from dehydrations and suicdies; you know that DARE bullshit. But something happend this day. Idk why, but I just had too try it; and if I was, tonight was the night.

So one of my friends advised me that he had some quality X pills for 10 dollars a pop. They were "gucci girl tripple stacks". They were white, G on one side, and the classic naked trucker lady on the other side. It was about 5pm when I dropped my first one. I was home alone doing deals and such (I dont mind saying what I use to do, cause I am no longer a dealer), and about 40 minutes later, my jaw felt like I had too chew and I put my ipod on. I was listeing too my songs for the FIRST time. Even though I heard them all dozens and dozens of time but this time I LiSTENED. I was moving too the music, analyzing the music, and my whole body felt like a roller coaster, approaching the top. I looked in the mirror and I just laughed. My eyes looked like I got out of the eyedoctor. I listened too my music as I came up.

When I took my head phones off I looked at my phone 23 missed calls??? God! What am I doing! I have an obligation too my community! And that is too serve them quality bud at an affordable price. I was SO sorry too all of them. I calledevetohne of them to oassure them too come by and apoligised too them. Embetween handling my buisness I decided I felt nice, but would feel way better after the second pill. So down the hatch with a water bottle. I called my friend Marc. He had ADD, and Im a mellow guy but an adventure was exactley what I needed! And he came over, saw my eyes and laughed his ass off. At this time it's about 3 hours from my original dose, and about 830ish pm. The sun was going down. But the sky was still very bright, a full moon. It was mid summer eve. The brightest night of the summer. What are the odds?

We walked the streets and talked for what seemed like 5 minutes but was actually about another hour and a half. At this time one of my very loyal customers called me. His name was Steve. Steve wasnt intrested in my weed though. He always bought the OC 40's I had. I knew I turned him into an addict. I was something I laughed about before this night, but this night...when I saw that number, a numb pain went through my body. "How could I be such a monster? For what? Papers with dead presidents on it?!" I called him back and heard the anxiousness in his voice as I told him too come through for his fix. But I had other plans for him. He came, and I leaned over the car and talked too him. I asked him, "why does he use? what's wrong? how bad is your addiction? do you need help?". He was very aqwered and apprehensive too answer at first but soonly realised how sincere I was and tlaked too me for real.

I told him his money was no longer good. I can't sleep with myself knowing what I'm doing. He told me that he knows he has a problem, and is going to oget help, but tonight he NEEDS something or he won't be able too sleep and will have full blown withdrawls. He gave me the money for the one pill. I gave him 4 and his money back and told him that this was the last thing Id ever give, or sell opiate wise. That he needed help. He actually teared up, hugged me, and left. My friend Marc was very confused. He didnt understand what I did, I didn't understand how he couldn't. Marc told me he had too hang out with his GF for a while and would be back in two hours. I went home. This was when things took a drastic change. As I went towards my room, the hallway that leads too it was completly dark, no lights. This was whne I saw them.

Spirits. Dozens of them. Just floating around. They were orbs, all diffrent colors. If I was sobure and saw this, I wouldve been horrified, but tonight, I was so happy. I KNEW death wasn't the end. These spirits (literaly about 40 just in my hallway) are around us, everywhere, allthe time. And unless your sensitive too it like psychics or have a senses enhancing drug, you wouldn't know. I stodo in the hall for about a half hour looking at them. One even came right too my face and then floated away. I went in my room and thought about what just happend. And everytihng was starting too make sense. Our world around us. The world I lived in for 16 years seemingly with my eyes closed chasing this false sense of reality that society has tricked me into. Our world, our universe, everytihng we know, is energy. Positive and negative. And that night, I had nothing but positive and didn't know how I could EVER have negative energy.

The rest of my trip, I honestly can say was jsut me gradually getting more sobure and sobure. I meet up with marc later on as he said and roamed the streets of my neighborhood on that mid summers eve so bright, I felt like the world had a night light, and that night I felt I was given a bird eye view into our universe. I'm sorry I don't rmemeber much after the spirit thing, it was 3 years ago and honestly that was the highlight of my night. I hope you don't think I'm crazy. Actually...I don't care if you do, I know what's true.

Last edited:
Glad you had that positive life changing event, MDMA does that sometimes, it definitely helped me when i was about the same age (i was 17 when i first took it).

FYI, trip reports should have a title that states what drugs were used, to help clarify.

Take care of yourself.

Thanks for sharing.

MDMA can indeed be quite profound. It may not happen every time, but once something "clicks," it's like opening up your eyes and seeing the world in a whole new light. I think this type of experience does change people for the better. With continued use, I find there are less profound revelations in the trip, it still remains a worthwhile and personal-growth-promoting drug in the right circumstances. It's truly a beautiful psychedelic drug, every bit as profound as LSD in my opinion.

What ever happened to Marc after this trip?

be safe and have fun.

Thanks for sharing.

MDMA can indeed be quite profound. It may not happen every time, but once something "clicks," it's like opening up your eyes and seeing the world in a whole new light. I think this type of experience does change people for the better. With continued use, I find there are less profound revelations in the trip, it still remains a worthwhile and personal-growth-promoting drug in the right circumstances. It's truly a beautiful psychedelic drug, every bit as profound as LSD in my opinion.

What ever happened to Marc after this trip?

be safe and have fun.

We stopped talking. Because I was in a car with this kid that we both knew, the kid overdosed on heroin, turned blue and white right next too me. I got out of the car as they bought him to othe hospital cause I had dope too. And after that he considered me a "sell out" and never spoke too me again. But I was just terrified....

Good you had fun man, but i think the white G's were MDA. I had the orange ones, i thought they were MDMA but i dunno./

Cool story bro!

So did the guy you sold OC's too get any better or did he just find another dealer?

Oh .... Pure MDMA how I miss you so :(

Last edited:
Yeah some of the white g/lady were MDA, that could explain the spirit thing, but then again it could have just been mdma, one time after doing a decent amount of molly all night, I stayed the night at my friends place and his room was completely pitch black with the lights off and I was seeing all kinds of crazy shit.