Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA & LSD-- Semi-Experienced-- Together as One New Year's Eve ^__^

cutecute

Bluelighter
I'm a female, 18 years old, 5'5" 120 lbs., from Southern California. I pre-loaded for three days (5htp, ester c, ala, b6, mag, and a lot of grapefruit juice) and ate only a piece of hemp bread morning of the party.

In the parking lot, I pop half of a broken purple lacoste (they're more lavender/tan imo) that I got for free and one hit of acid (sugar cube ew I prefer blotter) which I also got for free, so no complaints there. Gotta love having tits eh ;). We walk to the line and surprisingly it only takes 10 minutes, so great.
Five minutes later, I am rolling balls. I've never had a pill kick in this fast. The come-up is a bit gnarly tho, I feel super nauseous, but it subsided and I realized that these were bomb pills. I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm already rolling from my boyfriend who isn't rolling yet but FAIL he feels my skin super hot all over and my pupils are huge. He isn't mad and I know he starts rolling when he picks me up and we make out for what seems like forever but as soon as we stop, we start again, we can never get enough. I lovvvve kissing on MDMA ^_^. I'm very touchy even when sober, so I was loving that this was a very tactile roll. I'm feeling light and clear, no eye wiggles, and the grinding is alright, I don't use my binky the whole time.
I think the pills are ampy, great but ampy. I have too much energy to even get a light show. I just want to dance. My boyfriend is pretty talkative-- telling me how much he loves me and how we're going to come to TAO every year and how I'm fucking sexy. He makes me spin around so he can look at me and keeps saying "Mine. mine. mine." I think this is all super cute but, for whatever reason, I don't really have much desire to talk. I'm touching and kissing him because I don't want him get the false impression that I don't want to be close to him. I'm just quiet but super happy and more into thinking than talking.
I think it must be the acid. I can never seem to talk to people when I'm frying. I've done acid before, but my boyfriend hadn't. He thought it was my first time too so he insisted on 1 tab, which I knew wouldn't do a whole lot, but I couldn't say anything since it was my "first time" and I "didn't know." ha. The best thing, the most amazing thing, about the acid was that it made the night go by sooooo slowwwwly. It was amazing, such a blessing. I usually end up wanting to cry when I ask someone the time and suddenly it's 3:30 /slit X_X. I also felt the acid visually. The inside of the arena look just like Fern Gully! The colors were ridiculous, very naturalistic, like a a bayou and chinese lanterns and fireflies and nature's glow. The crowd was boiling up and down in reverse droplets. Dark and natural, soft and wonderful, of course some breathing, but not overwhelming or suffocating, it was gentle compared to two tabs. The world wasn't melting around me but rather kicking it and having fun with me, I love nature =). People's faces kept changing. I talked to my boyfriend's friend without being able to recognize him for like 2 minutes since his face was first and owl and then a broken tv screen. haha that was awkward. My boyfriend complains about not being able to feel the acid, and suspects that the cubes didn't have any on them. I think he just didn't know what to look for since it was his first time and the effects were pretty subtle. He would've probably attributed any slight visuals to the pills.
In the course of the night, I end up taking 4.5 pills, well really 3.5. I threw the second pill right up, which I was happy about since I didn't want to take it in the first place. My boyfriend is always shoving pills down my throat. Well, not literally, but he's always begging to take more and kind of forcing them on me. I prefer to take 2 in a night, but I would've probably been sold with just 1.5 of these. He took 4.75 pills and wanted more <--fiending!
We left the party when it ended (about 4:30 am) and get lost for about an hour on our way to the car. My baby is cold but I'm just so happy to be walking around even wearing a little dress, it was so fresh and relaxing to be out in the night. I remember that we parked by the swimming building, which is the only reason why we find our friends at the car.
I was still feeling great but the ride home was vicious since I need to pee so badly. I finally get them to pull over and I pretend to cry so an Indian guy will let me use his bathroom. ahhhhhhh =). I get back in the car and my boyfriend mentions how fucked up he feels.
We finally get to my boyfriend's house and we shower together, and of course the shower is cold...bleh. I take my post-loading vitamins and I just want to rest but my boyfriend won't lay or cuddle with me since he's in such a bad mood. All of his friends who went to TAO are over snorting K and smoking oxycontin--ew. So I just go to sleep until it's too hot in the room and then call my mom to pick me up since I didn't drive over. Of course, my boyfriend decides that now is a good time to have sex so that goes on for about 30 minutes. He should've showered more throughly since he still smells like the rave, and I'm NOT about to go down south.
My mom and dog (yay) are here to pick me up so I leave, my boyfriend still acting all weird and cracked out. I eat some yogurt and honey and home and think about making some cinnamon rolls since they're fun to make but no one wants any. I kick it with my sister, then me and my mom go to the store and make chili, cornbread, and a souffle for dinner--all sneaky squishy lol. I feel great and the comedown isn't bad at all. I'm super happy and texting all my friends who I miss from SB. I'm not even sore, but I cycle and run a lot so my legs are pretty solid.
I have my boyfriend's phone and don't end up talking to him for a good two days, except through friends. I guess he decided to stay fucked up through the comedown and even drunkenly saw and heard his car being towed from his own driveway. What a star. This annoys me, like seriously get your life together. I like drugs too, but I go to UCSB, I'm in honors, I file my insurance claims, come the fuck on! I guess that was a bit irrelevant lol...
To end, I had a great great great night! Did I mention it was great? If you can get a hold of these pills, do it! You'll probably only need two if you're like me and space out your rolls (my minimum is two months, but I'm strict with myself). I can't wait until Beyond Wonderland (Mar. 20th, San Bernardino, look it up) gonna actually candyflip sickkk ^____^.

Glad you enjoyed the night.

I went to tao too, And also had purple lacoste gator pokeballs..Half of one floored me and I'm 8 inches taller, 100 pounds heavier than you are. I took another 1 1/2 through out the night. Bomb ass pill, best I ever had for sure.

I assume that you're a guy... or an amazon ;)
I knewww it one and a half would be solid. Hope you had a beautiful night as well.