Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA + LSD/120mg + 125mcg) Third Candyflip: The World is Lagging

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BlueLight,

I'd like to start off by saying that I have plenty of experience with MDMA and LSD on their own but have only candyflipped twice before. I wrote a trip report on my first flip, which turned out to be an intense bad then good trip, and my second was rather underwhelming. This trip though was the most intense experience I've ever had. It was quite unexpected since I took a slightly lower dose than my first flip and I was also in a more comfortable environment.

T-4:00: It was my friend's birthday, so we all, 16 of us, planned to celebrate his birthday in a nice restaurant before going all out at his place. I grabbed all my gear and a couple friends picked me up and off we went.

T+0:00: We finished dinner and we all went to birthday boy's house to get the party started. I pull out the LSD and distribute it to 4 others and myself. 2 of them took ~100mcg, we'll call them J and D, and the other 2, K and T, and myself take ~125mcg.

T+0:30: I'm starting to feel very subtle effects from the LSD, but I'm still quite functional and my thoughts are still streamlined. I gave 2C-B and MDMA to those who asked at this time and the rest were drinking alcohol.

T+1:30: I'm definitely feeling the LSD at this point. That characteristic 'edgy' feeling had became more prominent and things are starting to become funnier than usual. The body load was quite smooth, however, and it was quite nice since I haven't had acid like this in quite some time.

T+2:30: A few of us decided to go outside and play on the streets. It's 1am, it's a Wednesday, and we were quite loud, so it probably wasn't the brightest idea but at this point no one was in their right minds. I decide to break off from the group to take a little breather while enjoying the cool midnight breeze. I was apparently flailing my arms, most likely caused by the euphoria, but it concerned one of my friends so he came to check up on me. As he was walking towards me I decided to lay down on the pavement and my friend had assumed I had passed out. He came over and realized I was fine and decided to lay beside me. We looked up at the faint stars with the breeze rolling over our bodies. We layed on cold, hard pavement, but this was the most euphoric part of my night.

T+3:00: That moment on the pavement had paved away a beautiful mind set and I was having a lot of fun. I was able to think quite clearly while maintaining the psychedelic mind set. I decided to go back inside as I realized I was getting quite cold and went to my friend's basement to warm up and see what everyone else is up to. I go into the room where the party had started and see two of my friends rolling balls on the couch listening to music. I'd like to set up how the environment looked in his basement. The walls had holes in them, the lights were dim, and there were empty bottles that reeked of alcohol. It looked very unkept and to my psychedelic eyes it looked quite 'dirty'. Once I stepped into the room witnessing my friends rolling balls the environment has just looked like a colloquial 'crack house' with people tweeking on the couch. It was a somewhat disturbing seeing my friends in this state, but I had decided to sit beside them. One of them asked me if they could buy MDMA off of me, but I politely declined as I'm running low and enjoy having a go-to stash. He almost begged me for a 'cap' of MDMA, like he was an addict and this is what set me off. The walls started moving and objects started to have layers. The music also started to sound more dark. The two started speaking to me, but I was distraught and became overwhelmed, so I decided to leave the room.

T+5:00: Over the past two hours I had found some food and shared laughs with friends. Now I'm laying on the floor in one of the rooms with T, K, and birthday boy listening to music. I eased up quite a bit by this time, but I still wasn't in the clear. I figured I was good enough to take the MDMA now, so I weighed 100mg of MDMA for T, K, and myself and down they parachutes went. K needed to drop his car off at home so we, with J now, decide to stupidly drive to his house. We grabbed some waters from a corner store before hand then went to his house.

T+5:10: The M has just begun to come up and we started walking back to birthday boy's house. We cut through a field and walked on the road taking in the simple scenery of a regular neighbourhood. We stumbled upon 'shroom park' as we had walked to their once on psilocybin mushrooms and stood their for a short while.

T+5:20: We were almost at our friend's house when I started to feel the nearing of the MDMA peak. I had forgotten how intense it could get. Imagine if your field of vision was a TV screen, then imagine that screen being twisted and compressed with a purple hue over it. My heart started pumping from the MDMA, my brain felt that squeeze from amphetamines, and my mind started to get lost. I decide to lay on the pavement in the same spot I had laid on before to try to calm down. This was a mistake as I had began to feel myself melding with the ground beneath me. The navy blue night sky was starting to liquify and I could feel myself starting to panic.

T+5:25: I stood up in hopes of regaining my mind and walked towards my friends house. I can feel my heart beating fast as adrenaline is surging through my panic ridden body. The intensity surged through my mind and I feared that I would collapse. I kept going on, however. I looked to my right and saw a familiar home, but I was certain that my friend's home was further down the road. This was a hallucination, however, as the road began to stretch to infinity. I could hear my friends speaking, so I turned around and I believe this was when the MDMA peaked. The talking seized and my one of my friends looked to be running in place. The road behind me also stretched to infinity and the only way I can describe this experience is to say that the world was lagging. If you're familiar with online games and subpar internet connections it was exactly like that. Usually you see players running in place because your side of the connection isn't receiving any new information. It felt like my ego died for a few moments and when I came to I said, "Let's go to 'birthday boy's' house," when I happened to be standing right beside it. I was straight fucked at this point.

T+5:30: I went straight upstairs and laid on my friend's bed. I was rolling balls and mostly out of my mind. Over the next two hours I laid there as more friends came into the room to lay with me. The two hours went by in a matter of a few minutes and the next thing I know I was coming down. I had successfully managed to drink enough water and take ALA tablets every 30min-1hour over those hours.

T+7:45: I ended up speaking to T and another friend H over the next few hours and enjoyed the sun rise.

T+13:00: I finally decide to sleep while anticipating pain, exhaustion, and MDMA depression when I wake up. I luckily only had pain and exhaustion.

wow great story man real descriptive. I find it funny to how you say the world is lagging i could really see this lol