• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Hitting like a bag a bricks

me2point0

Bluelighter
Hi, this may be hard to relate for people who have not ever encountered this but here we go:

It happened to me and I saw it happened to one of my friends, and yesterday I finally found a post about someone who lived it too. An experienced use who have taken MDMA more than once in his lifetime takes a benign 100mg like he always does. The stuff is TESTED and we all know it's mdma. But the comeup is abrupt and absolutelly retarded in term of experience. It's so frightening that it left us sit-locked for 2-3 hours, unable to move, just scared. It's like going down the big drop in a rollercoaster but never stopping. I know the comeup can be overwhelming but this is something else. It's like being launched in a catapult.

Anyone heree ever had this and what causes this? And the most important part, is it likelly to rehappen to the same person?

It happened to me and changed my life negatively afterwards since it was a shock

Hi, this may be hard to relate for people who have not ever encountered this but here we go:

It happened to me and I saw it happened to one of my friends, and yesterday I finally found a post about someone who lived it too. An experienced use who have taken MDMA more than once in his lifetime takes a benign 100mg like he always does. The stuff is TESTED and we all know it's mdma. But the comeup is abrupt and absolutelly retarded in term of experience. It's so frightening that it left us sit-locked for 2-3 hours, unable to move, just scared. It's like going down the big drop in a rollercoaster but never stopping. I know the comeup can be overwhelming but this is something else. It's like being launched in a catapult.

Anyone heree ever had this and what causes this? And the most important part, is it likelly to rehappen to the same person?

It happened to me and changed my life negatively afterwards since it was a shock

Maybe you got a strong batch? 100mg HAS smacked me around for a surprise at random times

The last few times I have taken mdma, it has been way stronger than I'm used to. My usual dose is normally around 120-140mg at first. Dosed this with the new batch, and I ended up freaking out the first 10 minutes of the come up. You can try to take half your dose followed by the rest 15-30 minutes later. It will usually smooth out the come up. So if you take 100mg, take 50, followed by 50 more 15-30 minutes later.

90 mg of pure can floor 60 kg me. Any more leads to negative side effects and possible nausea. Followed 2-3 hours later by 30-45 mg can lead to a good long roll after a second bag of bricks.

What did you eat prior to dropping ? When was the last time you dropped? You say tested - you mean you sent a sample of the same product for lab testing or they tested black on Marquis? What were you expecting etc

I agree that purity sure has an enormous role in the experience the user will face. But that day we were 15 on the same batch and people werent experienced. They all had a decent comeup because I asked them.

I even spoke on the subway this morning with a guy who had was a experienced user with one pill every night. He thook 3 at once and did not ever experience a comeup that makes you immobile for quite alot of time. immobile I mean, I was scared to stand up or scared to go dancing, even tho I used all the anti-anxiety methods, my body was satisfied by sitting and terrified of moving.

I was just wondering if brain chemistry and anomalies in the system of some individuals could lead them into space like it did for me with a dose even some very lightweight un-experienced user did not feel or even come close to.

IS IT LIKELY TO HAPPEN AGAIN? I've chosen not to touch the substance ever again in fear of experiencing the same thing. Altho I had an absolutelly crazy after-glow and my mentality towards life changed drasticly from one day to the other.

What happened 3 days after my experience was this thread , like my brain just decided to freeze couple of days after the mind-blowing experience.

Are you sure it wasn't MDA? I found MDA be more potent, to have a much harsher come-up, and to be a lot more flooring. I also found that MDA can cause stronger feelings of anxiety.

Just gonna chime in and say this is also exactly how MDA effects me. Luckily I had MDA first, before ever trying MDMA. Toys are probably your absolute best friend on MDA. Light gloves, poi, etc. Anything you find visually pleasing tends to ease that trip a bit or turn it into a stupidly positive direction.

This also sounds a bit like a meph-slap - the come up from mephedrone. Especially the first few times taking it.

I'm not saying it is that, though. I don't think I ever experienced anything similar from MDMA. If I did I certainly can't remember it :)

sounds very odd indeed maybe its not processing with my understanding but yeah 100mgs man i could take that and go to sleep, im going through a recovery bin holdin true for a while i actually registered on this site to tell my abuse story with mdma read it if you care to. But in the effort i put forth to have very good MDMA makes my stomach tingle thinking about it hehe. yeah it was that good and it was all mine. if you got ok tolerance usually you'll stimulate adrenalin, dopamine with out crossing over to much into the serotonin receptors just kinda skimming it so you get a very speedy amphetamine type rush. thats why i always bombed i wanted to flood my serotonin receptors. after reading it a little more honestly sounds like you had a huge hit of methamphetamine but you tested it i'm not judging. had to add MDA tranquilizes my ass i trip deep like im barely awake but very euphoric and all have weird conversations and come to and realize im talking to know one. still love my MDMA though always.

Last edited: