Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA harder to source in Perth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cautious Libertine

Greenlighter
So I've been out of the country for a good 5 and a half years and have just returned and am looking for some fun. Gotta say...where's all the joy? I'm seriously thinking the LE are winning the war on drugs.

Fark, when I left Perth I had 4 reliable sources of whatever I wanted (2 are mates). When I get back, I'm like howsabout a big weekend out old son? And they're all errr we might be able to score some dexies...WTF???

They all tell the same story. Too risky business, Other friends have said you can make decent money legally these days, so why spend your life looking over your shoulder? Hence pill drought

Others have said it's a young man's game. Well that would - just - include me.

Mate of mine in London says that liquid MDMA is the go. WHy can't we have that shit here? It's not like there isn't the wedge to pay for it.

Are LE really doing that good a job?

Liquid MDMA, ain't MDMA anyway. It's normally a media made term for GHB, LE aren't winning the war on drugs, but MDMA has been through a serious drought period. You have no idea how scarce MDMA became for a couple of years whilst you were over seas. It's still around, but no doubt would be harder to find then 5 years ago. Also the way you've worded this post sounds like you're trying to source so this will no doubt be closed and possibly removed.

There are reasons why MDMA became harder to find, none that I care to go into, if you read through the MDxx discussion thread I'm sure it's been mentioned numerous times.
Best of luck finding some MDMA again, PLUR

Yaah depends who you know, it's always around in some places.

I'd say this will be closed as well (the title and it's all speculation and who you know), you might like to post in the mdxx thread sometime or have a read?

Good post TS14.

This is not what Bluelight is here for Cautious Libertine. We don't allow availability discussion.

you sound like an LEO as well. looking for some young flogger in perth to help you out.

start working at a mine. youll find hookups.

you sound like an LEO as well. looking for some young flogger in perth to help you out.
Brilliant sleuthing, Clouseau. You got me. The entire drug squad in Perth doesn't spend time chasing real leads anymore - we just trawl Bluelight hoping to flush out dealers. Somehow.

Duh.

TS14: what I know about the situation in London is hearsay. Never been there myself. And no I'm not trying to source. If anyone PMed me trying to flog some shit, I'd send 'em packing with extreme prejudice.

Interesting what you say about the MDMA drought. From what I'm aware, the late 90s heroin drought was largely due to the Taliban (who then ruled Afghanistan) cracking down on poppy production in that country because they considered it unislamic, along with music, sport, shaving and a bunch of other stuff. So what would be causing an MDMA drought, if LE aren't making an impact?

If you read Juveniles link it goes into it. No doubt that LE impact resulted in the drought, but that hardly means they're winning the war, it just means that they were successful in one part of it and only for a few years whilst new people make the necessary connections to make the Ecstasy trade grow again. Also targetting MDMA hasn't been really a form of winning, all it did was make the Research Chemical market thrive to fill the massive demand for Biccie's in Australia, even if it's not MDMA people still like buying bic's all the time.

Brilliant sleuthing, Clouseau. You got me. The entire drug squad in Perth doesn't spend time chasing real leads anymore - we just trawl Bluelight hoping to flush out dealers. Somehow.

Law Enforcement do post on bluelight and lurk in bluelight and have made busts this way before, people should be careful giving out personal information

Law Enforcement do post on bluelight and lurk in bluelight and have made busts this way before, people should be careful giving out personal information
Sure. I was referring more to the fact that he fingered me as a law enforcement agent, which is kind of hilarious. Hence the Clouseau comment.

theres abit of mdma in perth atm, maybe not as good as it was 5 years ago but still alot better than 2 years ago.

^ @VB so you keep saying.

Surprised JS hasent commented. Last he mentioned of molly being in WA was that's there's heaps.

i said you sound like an leo.

you hit the defense hard. youre outted mate.

the taliban had 20 members. you think they were controlling the poppy business and heroin drought in the UK as a result. nah that was your american counterparts.

We don't allow availability discussion here, sorry. This is one of our guidelines:

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise).

Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.