• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA for 5 days in a row - festival -

Hey I’m new to this thing but I have been on a binge for 5days this is the 6th day and I did not take nothing but I’m wondering if it’s normal in a way to feel really drained out tired and lazy and have slight headache nothing concerning as well as sore muscles? I’m just asking I’m fine eating normal and what not just my body’s feels really drained out like either I wanna take more to keep me going or stop to make me feel better .... day six I have not done anything and plan to take break for a while but I just wanna your thoughts on this?

Hey I’m new to this thing but I have been on a binge for 5days this is the 6th day and I did not take nothing but I’m wondering if it’s normal in a way to feel really drained out tired and lazy and have slight headache nothing concerning as well as sore muscles? I’m just asking I’m fine eating normal and what not just my body’s feels really drained out like either I wanna take more to keep me going or stop to make me feel better .... day six I have not done anything and plan to take break for a while but I just wanna your thoughts on this?

What doses have you been taking throughout this period? A 5 day binge on MDMA is going to take its toll on your body and mind and I would expect the after effects to get worse over the next couple of days. I find that by the third day of back to back dosing I get no desirable effects any more so what you are feeling is entirely normal. MDMA is not a drug meant for daily use.

I don’t get the desired effect of it anymore aside from the whole {wanting to take more feeling}... I find that’s the hardest part to get over. And as for dosage I’m actually not sure but I would say I take about half a dime size each day sometimes twice in one day to see if I would get effect of it but I don’t really ... and I understand that it is not something to be takeing everyday I was just curious to hear other thoughts on this because I don’t know anyone who has done it for 5days in a row. Thank you for feedback.

2 days most. But last time I had mdma there were times I didn’t reach peak effects.