• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mdma feels like benzo WD

Anxious.Individual

Bluelighter
I've decided to enjoy a nice md session last Saturday, I've had many awful reactions to md including including hypertensive crisis and full blown delirium at one point all from relatively small doses, however I was feeling optimistic and had high hopes I would enjoy it. The appearance of this md was small brown shards however once crushed up they were white/clear/yellowish on the inside, and the brown bit was almost like a coat covering the powder. I weighed out a .2, roa was oral. 40min in, and my vision starts shaking and all I could hear was my heart, it wasn't pounding it was just out of control speeding up and slowing down, but this is normal for me. Then the anxiety kicked in and when I say anxiety I mean a feeling of absolute terror and misery that I experienced during benzo wd. It gets even better. I started experiencing what I would describe as "fishbowl vision", I also saw a lot of shadow figures and weird things in general like I could see a man with a dog in the distance, and when I got closer he became more transparent and eventually vanished. I experience all this during benzo WD, and now mdma gives me the same feeling. But why? does mdma secretly antagonize gaba receptors? Or perhaps it's a glutamate agonist? Also keep in mind that I don't get any of these reactions to amphetamine or coke or any other stim, just md.

Man, I would definitely stop repeating the experience. It's obviously possible that your connect has been providing you with bootleg, non-MDMA chemicals, but it's also possible that your unique physiology is just not conducive to enjoying MDMA. I'm not really sure if this is more appropriate for Advanced Drug Discussion. I'm gonna leave it here for now and see if you can get some responses, but if not, we'll move it over there.

would do better in MED, donchta think?^

OP are you testing your MD?