• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma at moderate dose are really neurotoxic ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
Few days ago I took several track of 3mmc before taking half of one taz.

The trip was amazing, and I took less than 24 hours to complete recovering, I took n-acetylcysteine one time per days.

Do you think it's really toxic if you don't exceed 140-160 mg every once in a while ?

We need to remember that even normal, drug-free neuronal action slowly wastes cells. Living beings literally can't do anything without degrading while doing whatever they are doing. And humans are also excellent at recovering from small damages. It takes the great father of time commonly decades to kill one human.

That being said, I would call neurotoxicity of few times a year max. 200 mg rolls negligible. If it has any therapeutic value for you to do molly, I consider the possible wear and tear of your system trivial in this lower end of scale. I think MAPS has also concluded something to this effect, which is also reason I have this opinion.

Yeah, I think MAPS figured out that dosing humans 80-120 mg every three weeks is just fine.

But I doubt they did that protocol very long to one test subject, you might want to have occasionally longer breaks.

We need to remember that even normal, drug-free neuronal action slowly wastes cells. Living beings literally can't do anything without degrading while doing whatever they are doing. And humans are also excellent at recovering from small damages. It takes the great father of time commonly decades to kill one human.

That being said, I would call neurotoxicity of few times a year max. 200 mg rolls negligible. If it has any therapeutic value for you to do molly, I consider the possible wear and tear of your system trivial in this lower end of scale. I think MAPS has also concluded something to this effect, which is also reason I have this opinion.

Yes, this drug really helped me, even in the days that followed, I feel super relaxed, I feel like my soul has been cleansed, less dirty.

Whether I take crystal capsules or half the taz (the ones I have are very high in mdma), the trips are as pleasant as can be without any real side effects.

This works much better than the ssri who make me feel more bad.

However, I don't know if it can work in the long term, but I might be dead in a decade or two.

Yes, but it’s not HORRIBLY neurotoxic used irregularly & can be mitigated with supps, staying cool & hydrated, being generally healthy etc.

Heavy drinking is far worse than most illegal drugs used wisely.
Agreed. Last time went out on 6 apb and 5 mapb, group of girls ,met, one was sooo drunk.

Another one and I are friends on insta, many of her posts are her being drunk, drinking.