• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and oxycontin

eamonshort

Greenlighter
So generally people make chutes from crushing up Oxycontin tablets and using a bit of cough syrup to turn the powder a bit more jelly-like so that when they take the chute it doesn't open in their mouth and have the powder go everywhere as it apparently tastes so damn terrible. So anyone they may have come across 2.5 grams of 88% pure MDMA crystals and they are curious if it would be worth by putting a small dose (of about 1 point of MDMA) into the chute with the Oxycontin. Will they compliment each other nicely like Oxycontin does with other drugs very nicely, or, is it best to just enjoy them both separatly?

For me personally..im sad to report...pardon my french...it "..f%&ks up the high."..Im a daily Oc user
have been for years..The last 2 times i rolled ..once at Ultra...and 7 months later at Deadmau5, i was
kinda disappointed..It seemed to stunt the euphoria given by the mdma..and i found no "synergy" between
the 2 substances...Of course i think its great after the roll is over,to deal with sometimes hangover .But
at the same time..it seemed to take away from the mdma experience.....Now taking Oc with lsd ,,thats
equal to getting a handjob from jesus.......the only way i take it .everytime....