Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - 4fa/4fmp combo

cloudio

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight

I always wonderd what the effects of MDMA and 4fa/4fmp combined would be and the harm it causes to me.

I have tried both seperately already in the past and had really good experiences with it!

Now what i felt when using 4fa was that i had more energy then mdma but alot less love feeling, so i thought how about i can combine both for abit of the speedyness and the Mdma's love feeling.

Got both products tested ofcourse.

What dosages should i be taking? and what will the effects be?
And in a harm reduction way is it smart to take both?

Is it a lovely combo? Yes, although it can be a little overwhelming. But from an HR perspective it is probably better not to mix the two. AFAIK mixing any type of amphetamines is always bad news but maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can elaborate on that.

Is it a lovely combo? Yes, although it can be a little overwhelming. But from an HR perspective it is probably better not to mix the two. AFAIK mixing any type of amphetamines is always bad news but maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can elaborate on that.

Yeah, if you're gunna mix the two you should be taking pretty small doses of each to avoid overstimulation. Does sound a fun combo if you got the dose right though.

What is this "Overstimulation" you speak of?

JK. I started chasing my adderal with Monster, and now I IV meth...and seem to think I'm a commedian!....well, I was once. Anyway, I have an interest in RC, so keep up the posting!

What is this "Overstimulation" you speak of?

JK. I started chasing my adderal with Monster, and now I IV meth...and seem to think I'm a commedian!....well, I was once. Anyway, I have an interest in RC, so keep up the posting!

Join the club, when I managed to get hold of adderall it wasn't long until I started mixing it with strong caffeine energy drinks. It was the first time I drunk a full energy drink on the tailend of adderall (5 hours in) that I experienced overstimulation. Dropped the adderall at midday, drunk the energy drink at 5PM, thinking i'd be fine to sleep by 2-3AM (latest). The focus it gave me was incredible but, there I was at 6am heart still racing unable to sleep. I'd imagine the same type of synergy would happen between MDMA & 4FA, so I'd recommend keeping doses low. Something like 80mg MDMA + 15/20mg of FA. You'd probably tweak for about 7-8 hours on that I'd reckon.

15-20mg 4-fa would hardly be noticable, it would have the same effect of 1 energy drink. 4-fa has MDMA like properties. For adding a lot more energy to your roll, around 50mg will be really nice.
In the Netherlands, it is common to start the night with a full dose of 4-fa (120-150mg). This will produce a very energetic, euphoric (MDMA-like euphoria) peak for about 2 hours (starting about 1 hour after ingestion). After this the euphoria subsides and nice stimulation will be present for 3-6 more hours. At these doses i don't find this chemical very tweaky or very speedy at all, not like a big dose of normal amphetamines.
It is common to redose with MDMA at around T2:00. In a small group of people, 4-fa tends to block MDMA's effects, but in most cases, taking MDMA while on a full dose of 4-fa will greatly potentiate it. For example, while a 100mg MDMA dose might give a mild roll in many people, dosing it 2 hours after a full 4-fa dose can produce a strong roll.

15-20mg 4-fa would hardly be noticable, it would have the same effect of 1 energy drink. 4-fa has MDMA like properties. For adding a lot more energy to your roll, around 50mg will be really nice.
In the Netherlands, it is common to start the night with a full dose of 4-fa (120-150mg). This will produce a very energetic, euphoric (MDMA-like euphoria) peak for about 2 hours (starting about 1 hour after ingestion). After this the euphoria subsides and nice stimulation will be present for 3-6 more hours. At these doses i don't find this chemical very tweaky or very speedy at all, not like a big dose of normal amphetamines.
It is common to redose with MDMA at around T2:00. In a small group of people, 4-fa tends to block MDMA's effects, but in most cases, taking MDMA while on a full dose of 4-fa will greatly potentiate it. For example, while a 100mg MDMA dose might give a mild roll in many people, dosing it 2 hours after a full 4-fa dose can produce a strong roll.

Well, I just know that two stimulants synergize all too well (from science and my own experiences). Perhaps if you didn't take the two directly together, you'd be ok, but when taken directly together you've always got to consider that less will probably be more. If I were to try the two combined, I'd stick to 80mg MDMA + 20mg 4FA dropped at the same time, just to see what they produce when combined.