• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDAI (1g) - Semi-experienced - Horrible and Frightening

Okay...so the OP has learned his lesson (to the extent that is possible from the above scoldings).
So have you ever taken MDMA in amounts near a gram? Feeling delirious and then depressed for a couple of days (even if severely) is roughly the best one could expect.

ebola

Um dude have you read any of our experiences on here Ive given indications to the threshold doses and effective ranges. You should consider yourself very lucky and please let this be a lesson learned.
We dont post up our experiences for them to fall on deaf eyes , we post them as a responsible benchmark after all precautionary measures have been taken, that if someone wants to experience they can do within a safe environment.

Let me re stress this
MDAI - 160 mg is the dose where we started experiencing effects
- 250 was the ceiling that we tested effects were strong at this level

Please be responsible and remember with all the crap going on in the RC scene at the moment test in minuscule amounts before approaching these dosages that i have posted above. Because it may say MDAI on the package but it could be something completely different.

Peace

First off, I really liked your report, and judging by the writing style, you sound like a somewhat reasonable dude. Actually your honesty makes your writing really strong, I felt a little bit freaked out reading that.

As for the giant dose . . . I'm just curious how that happened. Were you misinformed? I mean, a mystery batch of powder comes in the mail, did you just assume it was a single serving? Or were you just like, 'fuck it'? You were cognizant enough to measure the volume of water you mixed it in. Why the heroic dose? And I use the term heroic dose loosely... god only knows how close you came to cardiac arrest that night.

So if you check this, I'm honestly fascinated by how someone who writes well and knows what "500ml" means takes a whole gram of research chemical on their first go. What happened??

... and if this is a troll... very well done.

You were delerious.. which doesn't NOT make sense when you took a gram of MDAI in one go.. what were you thinking?

I've had similar things from MDMA (MDA?) by itself.

If you didn't like that experience.. NEVER take diphenydramine xP

Give your mind and body time to heal..

Another victim of the Mephedrone Craze ,
vendors nog telling that you need much much less, just that it is a Mephedrone replacement ,
OP being used to taking Meph to upto a gram into his body.

so , la la la , let's just start with 500 grams.

Oh well ,

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Your ex.

That quote really tickled me, to the point of tea nearly squirting down my nose (probably because it's so true!)