• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA or alcohol worse on immunity

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I have strep throat but it's currently not too severe. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics and said that if I plan on drinking tomorrow night (Friday night) that I should be fine and just wait till Saturday to start my antibiotics. However, I'd like to take a moderate dose of mda and a moderate dose of oxy during the peak instead of drinking (moderate for me is enough to make me feel good and itchy but doesn't really impair me at all). Also a possible small bump of ketamine at the end, and half a xanax bar to go to sleep. Do you guys think this would be worse on immunity than a night of drinking? Or would it likely be negligible?
Also I can take ibuprofen/acetaminophen to relieve my sore throat temporarily, sore throat is my only symptom and it's nearly nonexistent if I take ibuprofen, so it shouldn't disturb me much during my night. I'll likely be going to a club or around downtown with some friends. This weekend works out perfectly for everyone and I've been putting it off for a while. Thanks!

Last edited:
If you are sick - don't do drugs (including alcohol)... It's that simple.

Since MDMA has a profound suppressive impact on your immune system, I think the same will be true for MDA. I think this impact will be much greater than if you would drink alcohol. Not sure though, that just seems most logical to me. If you're sick you should indeed not be doing drugs anyway, anything that puts extra strain on your body, in whatever way, will have an impact on you. Besides, if you're 100% healthy your experience is going to be much better, since you feel better to begin with

Last edited:
Yeah, I decided not to, I'd rather start taking my antibiotics now anyways since I seem to be getting worse.

Yeah, I decided not to, I'd rather start taking my antibiotics now anyways since I seem to be getting worse.

smart decision, look at it this way, now you have something to look forward to next week instead of feeling like shit.