• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Maybe I'm in the wrong place . . .

I think dex was only abused in the distant past before doctors realised it was being used recreationally and stopped prescribing it.

That figures, it's certainly bloody hard to get (legally - I have no clue about illegally).

It's all whizz in this country. Illicit sulphate. Hardly any meth to speak of over here except through DNMs.

lol I don't even know what most of what you're saying there means! ;P

Last edited:
lol I don't even know what most of what you're saying there means! ;P

He said: it's all mixed amphetamine salts cut liberally with glucose in this country. It is illegal. Hardly any methamphetamine to speak of over here except through online black markets.

He said: it's all glucose, caffeine and ephedrine cut sparingly with minimal amounts of amphetamine sulphate (if you're lucky) in this country. It is illegal. Hardly any methamphetamine to speak of over here except through online black markets.

Thought I'd just correct that for you mate ;)

Ignoring all the trolls and going back to my first post; I seem to have lost the gingko, but before I could get to town to get more, or anything else, I realised that cigarettes also have harmaline, and that it's much more likely that it's the harmaline that helps ADHDers, not the nicotine . . .

That's made me a lot more hopeful about harmaline's potential, but I've never been a regular coffee drinker, and I've never drunk more than one mug of coffee a day, so instead of gingko or turmeric, I have been drinking lots of coffee, and it does definitely help brain function, but now I'm wondering about tolerance. <br><br>Everyone says that after a while you need to drink more coffee to get the same effect, but they are talking about caffeine . . . or are they? Very few people even realise it has harmaline in it, let alone the fact that harmaline has more effect than caffeine, so maybe it's actually the harmaline that people develop tolerance to, not the caffeine?

He said: it's all mixed amphetamine salts cut liberally with glucose in this country. It is illegal. Hardly any methamphetamine to speak of over here except through online black markets.
lol, that's the one thing I did know, but it's an easy mistake to make when talking about ADHD