• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Masturbating and E

this weekend me and girlfriend came back to my house after a party(we were both rollin) when we got here we each did another molly she ate hers and i railed mine. dude that was the greatest next 7 hours of my life. we must have fukced about 10 times. i was tearin her apart i hope you all get a chance to try this sometime. great fun!

Well, first of off e and sex go together as well as e and techno. But even the "sexual" stuff is way cool. Hubby and I rock when we roll! Try group body painting......... e can make you very very creative and artistic. Besides all the flesh is fun to look at too!

masturbating on 'e'= the most instense feeling i have ever encountered.
i did drop at night club with friends, then in the morning went home and smoked a joint (very small amount) and watched a x-rated movie. GOD.. i just couldn't help but i just kept feeling sexy over my pe***. later that evening, i met my girl friend and we went for a movie. i was still so hot and feeling sexy. i just kept snuggling my GF and she felt hot too and we went on with whatever... (sorry people this reply seems like a erotic story, but just wanted to tell you how much i loved the feelings).
over all.. 'e' at night, morning=marijuana, afternoon=all different orgasm.

hahahaha!!!
godamn! you guys are some funny funny people! i haven't laughed like that in awhile! thanks!
p.p.

Good post, but does anyone here have a problem not being able to come when having sex or masturbating on pills? I most certainly do! Still feels great whatever.

Masturbating on E can be fun, but only if you are downshifting all over a girls face. Talk about the spiritual connection! Plus doesn't she look cute like that?

Dude, stay away from that shower gel or any other soaps or shampoos, for that matter.
Why???
You can get allergies, itchy balls, dry skin, and when you pee it will hurt.
I was a very horny teen and learned the hard way from experience.
Vaginal juice still feels the best, but if you are single, water-based lubricant is the next best thing though it may easily wash off in the shower.

I love doing it when I come home to but I got to stop!
It sometimes takes me up to an hour and because the skin is fairly numbed and I have the extra stamina I pull harder and faster the outcome of which is a:
PEELING, SORE and BLOODY dick!
I did it so much the last few times I had scabs the next few days.
ah, the joys of ecstasy

godkills.jpg

I just thought this fit. :D
Verbal

I did it so much the last few times I had scabs the next few days.
If i ever end up with scabby and bleeding gentials because of my drug habits, I think it might be time re-evaluate what I'm really getting out of them. :)