European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Marzine (cyclizine)

Survival0200

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of trying cyclizine, because I hear it can boost other drugs.

I've never bought it before, so do you just ask "Can I have Marzine?" at the pharmacy?

Now that it's corona time, people don't really travel, so is buying motion sickness pills suspicious?

I sometimes get nauseous when travelling in a car, so I guess that's what they are intended for.

Do those pharmacists ask a lot of questions? I really wouldn't like to be interrogated for buying motion sickness pills. :p

Are you in the UK?

Although I've never used it, as a first generation sedating antihistamine it is reportedly very good at potentiating opiates (as is promethazine). The UK used to have a problem with people shooting a combination of methadone and cyclizine tablets for its insane effects. The particular brand of cyclizine favoured was Valoid, so dont ask for these, it will probably raise suspicion. In fact, don't ask for any brand name, just ask for generic cyclizine. You will get some questions so be prepared and say you have a long car journey coming up and heard they are very good.

Top tip, supermarket pharmacies seem to ask less questions than your standard high street pharmacies.

Oh, and dont shoot tablets...

No, I'm not in the UK unfortunately. I wish I was, you have all that good stuff OTC. :D

I'm thinking of trying cyclizine, because I hear it can boost other drugs.

I've never bought it before, so do you just ask "Can I have Marzine?" at the pharmacy?

Now that it's corona time, people don't really travel, so is buying motion sickness pills suspicious?

I sometimes get nauseous when travelling in a car, so I guess that's what they are intended for.

Do those pharmacists ask a lot of questions? I really wouldn't like to be interrogated for buying motion sickness pills. :p
Seriously - NEVER go above 100mg and NO alcohol

idiots like me (once) took higher doses for supposed hallucinogenic effect , trip report highlights included arrest, eviction, attempted murder. accidental suicide attempt, 24 plus hour nightmare, worse shit happened to others...

you've been warned

Last edited:
The last time I heard about this was someone in Liverpool who was selling them to all of the people they met at the methadone clinic. In fact, they were arrested in 2004 and evicted.... and then arrested again in 2006 for doing exactly the same thing and evicted... The time before that was in the 90s when a pharmacist on the Isle of Man was arrested after the police kept busting local dealers and finding loads of cyclizine tablets along with other drugs. In 2 years their records showed that they had had ordered >100,000 tablets.

The thing is, cyclizine is technically still a [P] so beyond an antisocial behavior order, the police could not do much. Apparently dozens of people would turn up every day just to buy one or two pills for £1 each. Not much of a surprise that the neighbours were not happy. I just cannot imagine anyone crazy enough to let that happen.

But do not expect any pharmacy to stock them or to order them for you. Cyclizine is one of the shortest paths to the graveyard that I know of. HR agencies admitted defeat over it but most pharmacists voluntarily stopped stocking them.

I will conclude with a bit of history. Cyclizine's infamy came from a compound opioid analgesic; Diconal tablets. Cyclizine & dipipanone. It's now almost extinct BECAUSE of it's abuse potential but enough hardcore users got to try them at least once. So, when they were no longer available, people would crush together Physeptone (methadone) & Valoid (cyclizine) tablets, add a bit of citric & shoot them.

For a few years it was known in the NW if England that travelling salesmen (different town every day) would supplement their income by purchasing Valoid tablets from every pharmacist that they passed. At the time I think the tablets cost about 22p each. Well, dealers would pay 50p each and retail them for £1. It's a very early example of smurfing... except I think it happened before the Smurfs were famous. You have to ask yourself how little profit those salesmen must have made considering the time spent. Still, it just shows you how cyclizine seems to attract the insane.

Last edited:
The last time I heard about this was someone in Liverpool who was selling them to all of the people they met at the methadone clinic. In fact, they were arrested in 2004 and evicted.... and then arrested again in 2006 for doing exactly the same thing and evicted... The time before that was in the 90s when a pharmacist on the Isle of Man was arrested after the police kept busting local dealers and finding loads of cyclizine tablets along with other drugs. In 2 years their records showed that they had had ordered >100,000 tablets.

The thing is, cyclizine is technically still a [P] so beyond an antisocial behavior order, the police could not do much. Apparently dozens of people would turn up every day just to buy one or two pills for £1 each. Not much of a surprise that the neighbours were not happy. I just cannot imagine anyone crazy enough to let that happen.

But do not expect any pharmacy to stock them or to order them for you. Cyclizine is one of the shortest paths to the graveyard that I know of. HR agencies admitted defeat over it but most pharmacists voluntarily stopped stocking them.

I will conclude with a bit of history. Cyclizine's infamy came from a compound opioid analgesic; Diconal tablets. Cyclizine & dipipanone. It's now almost extinct BECAUSE of it's abuse potential but enough hardcore users got to try them at least once. So, when they were no longer available, people would crush together Physeptone (methadone) & Valoid (cyclizine) tablets, add a bit of citric & shoot them.

For a few years it was known in the NW if England that travelling salesmen (different town every day) would supplement their income by purchasing Valoid tablets from every pharmacist that they passed. At the time I think the tablets cost about 22p each. Well, dealers would pay 50p each and retail them for £1. It's a very early example of smurfing... except I think it happened before the Smurfs were famous. You have to ask yourself how little profit those salesmen must have made considering the time spent. Still, it just shows you how cyclizine seems to attract the insane.

Good post.

The only thing I would argue is that The Smurfs have ALWAYS been famous, long before physeptone and valoids.

When they were born, Diconal was the norm.

Unfortunately, they grew up and became extras in that extremely boring film 'Avatar'...

Every time I see diconal in text I get a shiver, best rush evah

For those of us so scared that we just SWALLOW pills, Peach Palfium was the boy. An oral opioid with a rush. It's still used in The Netherlands as an alternative to HAT.

I would very much like to hear experiences of IV Diconal. I'm not convinced mixing cyclizine & methadone will have the same effect. I know in Belgium, a few people shot cyclizine mixed with piritramide (chemically similar to Dipipanone with similar onset). Of course, Cyclone is oral methadone and THEN IV cyclizine.

I tried a little cyclizine experiment with doses up to 200mg orally with my daily oral dose. I noticed a small drowsiness but nothing special really.
IIRC dxm worked better but this was a while ago. Don't bother trying to get high high off my take homes as it lost its magic a long time ago. Think it's time to start reducing...

I tried a little cyclizine experiment with doses up to 200mg orally with my daily oral dose. I noticed a small drowsiness but nothing special really.
IIRC dxm worked better but this was a while ago. Don't bother trying to get high high off my take homes as it lost its magic a long time ago. Think it's time to start reducing...

Well, I know shorting cyclizine tablets is considered to produce very similar effects. It's because snorted or IV, the drug is initially distributed to the brain. The short duration is because it's redistributed before metabolism and elimination. I mean, oral cyclizine acts of 8 hours or so but the Cyclone effects are under 30 minutes. Oral cyclizine is never distributed to the brain in those initial huge quantities.

There are cases of people with NO history of drug or alcohol abuse getting hooked on IV cyclizine lactate. As far as I understand it, the desired effects are stimulation. When used in the Cyclone manner, the effects most closely match the rush of a snowball (heroin and cocaine). I HAVE seen people shoot H & C together.... but you will not be surprised to learn that those people did not last long.

Nobody really knows why cyclizine causes compulsive redosing. Their is no structured abstainance syndrome known. Only that users crave the drug and suffer depression. I mean, THAT sounds like cocaine to me. Of course, since cyclizine pills sell for £1, it's quite easy to see how people who are already IV drug users would be drawn to it....

But to repeat the warning - it's VERY bad news. OK, if you suffer travel sickness or nausea from other causes, it's VERY effective when used at recommended doses orally.... not OK if you end up whacking up 20+ of them a day.

Who are these people buying Cyclizine for £1 a go, because you can buy a box of 100 from a UK pharmacy for less than £20 and that includes the prescription and delivery..

A fool and their money and all that.

Who are these people buying Cyclizine for £1 a go, because you can buy a box of 100 from a UK pharmacy for less than £20 and that includes the prescription and delivery..

A fool and their money and all that.

Well, I guess people without £20. But more realistically because even thought it's technically just a [P], online pharmacies want a prescription. UK law is odd. It's a [P] BUT it is still prescribed. As others have noted, you may well order them, but they don't just send them - they ASK for a prescription. Clomethiazole is another example. Technically one does not need a prescription but even 20 years ago, it took me about 20 goes to find a place that would provide them.

The fact was I really WAS trying to stop drinking and I did not intend to abuse them... but if they supply & you die, it's on them. Online pharmacies have been burnt so they are cautious.

With pharmacies having been struck off for selling such medication, they don't want to know. Of course, if you feel like experimenting, try ordering. The worst that can happen is that it is delivered, I guess. More likely you get an E-mail saying 'please send prescription'.

Well, I guess people without £20. But more realistically because even thought it's technically just a [P], online pharmacies want a prescription. UK law is odd. It's a [P] BUT it is still prescribed. As others have noted, you may well order them, but they don't just send them - they ASK for a prescription. Clomethiazole is another example. Technically one does not need a prescription but even 20 years ago, it took me about 20 goes to find a place that would provide them.

The fact was I really WAS trying to stop drinking and I did not intend to abuse them... but if they supply & you die, it's on them. Online pharmacies have been burnt so they are cautious.

With pharmacies having been struck off for selling such medication, they don't want to know. Of course, if you feel like experimenting, try ordering. The worst that can happen is that it is delivered, I guess. More likely you get an E-mail saying 'please send prescription'.
It’s an online prescription given on the basis of a few questions you answer. Much like how doctorfox operates.

It’s an online prescription given on the basis of a few questions you answer. Much like how doctorfox operates.
Give it a try. They like to go right through that box-ticking..... and then say no. You get an E-mail 2 or 3 days later. While it's still a grey area, a non-realtime consultation is not considered sufficient. Like I said, if they sell a drug that then causes harm, they have to prove 'due diligence' & 'oversight' or they lose their licence. So, unless it's a pill-mill, the rather small profit from a few 'dubious' medications isn't worth the risk. They want YOUR doctor's prescription because then it is YOUR doctor who is in the chair.