• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Marquis test only but supposed MDMA

Ownage

Greenlighter
Looked like cubed brown sugar. Anyways, he took a small amount and only had marquis test in hand. The test was VERY QUICK! he video record it and watched it many times and from what he can tell, it wants to start out as brownish but quickly turns VERY VERY dark almost black and continues to go very black and has a blueish purple hue tint on outside but its so black, he can't really tell. Also it fizzes pretty violently for the 3-4 seconds as it turns color. All of this happens within 4 seconds. He tried searching results like mine but couldn't find one.

If he had to slow it down. The color is like instant yellowish brown to black within .1 second and as it goes to 2-3 seconds, its already very black and bubbling. No vapors.

I had similar experiences at one point. See http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/709687-Need-opionion-on-Marquis-results though it is missing the original images (darn free image hosting services, you get what you pay for).
There was a brown component in the reaction before going black/dark purple.

Summary:
At some point I got hold of mecke and mandelin. Tested also with those. No worrysome results. My assumption: The brown component was result of impurities. At least in my case.

Instant black and fizzing is a good sign and is normally a reaction to MDMA. Without using the following kits you really don't know for sure what you have.

I had similar experiences at one point. See http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/709687-Need-opionion-on-Marquis-results though it is missing the original images (darn free image hosting services, you get what you pay for).
There was a brown component in the reaction before going black/dark purple.

Summary:
At some point I got hold of mecke and mandelin. Tested also with those. No worrysome results. My assumption: The brown component was result of impurities. At least in my case.

Well yeah swim had a batch a while ago that was white crystals and the reactions were slower. Swim came to conclusion that he had MDMB. However, this batch is different. From what I kmpw, this was bought online thru one of that tor site. Anyways, the reactions like swim stated is way too fast and can't determine the exact color but swim knows it's very quick. If I had to say, it's almost instant black but I did noticed it turned really dark brown prior turning black.

whats the next test should swim get to determine? Swim has the marquis right now.