• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help marquis test on xanax question

polarthedog

Bluelighter
okay so i have a little over a quarter of a xanax, i know xanax these days is laced with fet A LOT
So i have a marquis kit, it doesn't test for benzos, but it does test for opiates, so i'm thinking if i test it, if its real, there should be no reaction, if its fake it should test positive for opiates.
Am I correct?

update, i tested it, and the liquid did not change at all, so am i good? should i take it?

also the marquis kit is years old, do they expire? its been kept at roomtemp, out of sunlight

i guess il take a third of this xanax then, 0.25 mg should be enough for me, havent really used benzos more than 5 times in the past 4 years or so

the source i got it from is usually pretty legit, same people i got my ice from

Years old is pushing it, especially since you didn’t refrigerate it. I keep mine in the fridge since once you open your bottle you add oxygen to the reagents and O2 can cause lots of substances to spoil and become unreliable. I’m not saying that your test kit has spoiled, I’m just saying that keeping things refrigerated in a cool dark place helps keep them fresher longer. What did the instructions say on the bottle, anything about how to store it?

It might be a good idea to test your kit on a substance that you know is what it is, and see if you get an accurate reaction to it? Otherwise, if not, just pitch your reagent kit and buy a new one. Most of them are fairly cheap and they do last quite a while if you store them correctly, at least in my experience.

🧙‍♂️
there is no expiration date on the bottle, and it was barely used, so there wasnt much space in the bottle for oxygen

Marquis self-decomposes. It lasts a year reliably. A lot of reagent companies slightly dishonestly don't say anything about shelf life.

After this time, chemicals with intense colour changes may still show a change, but chemicals with naturally light colour changes are undetectable to the human eye.

Fentanyl can be present in amounts which are too small to be detected by reagents. You need to use a fentanyl test strip if fentanyl is a concern.

Marquis self-decomposes. It lasts a year reliably. A lot of reagent companies slightly dishonestly don't say anything about shelf life.

After this time, chemicals with intense colour changes may still show a change, but chemicals with naturally light colour changes are undetectable to the human eye.

Fentanyl can be present in amounts which are too small to be detected by reagents. You need to use a fentanyl test strip if fentanyl is a concern.
i was worried about that (its too potent to be detected by normal tests) but i was hoping i was wrong, i guess ill order some test kits