• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Marijuna will kill you instantly

O.M.G!! what a bullshit story!
(quote)
By the time marijuana hits the street and goes up for sale, over 400 chemicals have been added to this "organic" plant.
yeah if you buy schwag!
pfffieeeeeeew
I'm glad I don't live in the U.S
------------------
~Life's like a dick, When it's hard; fuck it~

dude! I don't know what happend? Heather usualy smokes a fat joint then fucks the whole frat house.
------------------
Meth....it does a body good!

driving on pot...
click...vroOOOOmmmm...putputputputputput ca-chunk vrrrrrr BANG vrrrr....
"dude....we hit somethin...."
"you forgot to open the garage door, man..."
heehee doobage.
so if i smoke 5 joints a week AND a pack a day... then someone who doesnt smoke at all STILL isnt gonna live forever!!!

Pot fucks up your erm....
your erm.......
..thing that makes you remember stuff
wink.gif

I agree, that was a bulshit story. With that girl goign to the hospital, that bud must have been laced with something. hmmmm??

Pot can induce paranoia which is dangerous while driving!? Hell, I think paranoid pot smokers are the safest drivers out there.
"Oh shit, is that a cop behind us?"
"I dunno... what's the speed limit through here?"
"Uh... 35."
"Better go 30 then"
LIES! ALL LIES!
Adios,
Steve
------------------
"Here comes the breeze. Cummon and blow me up" - Gomez
[email protected]
[email protected]

if weed was as horrible as they state, why is it the most popular drug out there? Do kids just love the feeling of anxiety? NOOOOOO.. we like the euphoria. Maybe if they werent so biased, kids would be able to swallow their bullshit.
------------------
To use your head you have to go out of your mind- Dr. Tmothy Leary

guys, i think the best part about what they were saying about the "added chemicals" is how "Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one of them". well obviously that's ridiculous, it's a naturally occurring substance in the plant. we don't call maple syrup an additive and accuse people of surreptitiously adding syrup to maple trees, now do we?
besides, i WISH thc was a common additive to weed. imagine if all the weed we ever got was first dipped in a hearty pot of hash oil. now THATS an additive i can deal with.
smile.gif

"Know any marijuana users who seem to just want to "hang" all day? Well, it's not because they're cool...."
crap. i'm not cool.

Fuck i hate sites like this that try and cater for a teenage audience. this ridiculous piece of propaganda has obviously been written by adults trying to be "hip" by using coloquial language. get fucked. arghgh this gives me the shits!

Hahahahahah....
Ahh...Hahahahahahhahaha....
------------------
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------

"Marijuana is a drug. An illegal drug. And that means it is bad for you."
How's that for logic for you. Even if it is bad for you that statement doesn't prove jack shit.
"research has shown that long term use of marijuana is believed to have the same effect on the brain as long term use of any illicit drug"
and what effect would that be that ALL Illicit drugs have in common?
------------------
"Save the trees. Eat Beaver." My mom told me this. don't think she knows other meaning of beaver.
[This message has been edited by gollygbob (edited 28 March 2001).]

Man, I better keep away from this "Marijuna" shit... I don't want to die!
Seriously tho, nice replies. Good to see someone going against the grain, even if it is only teen.com
smile.gif