• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana...

On a friday night, i picked up a "Z" of some really good shit...After a fun weekend with my friends, it was basically gone on sunday. There was only 2 of my friends with me that weekend too, so the 3 of us finished an ounce in 2 very long nights.
smile.gif
-lata
King

Most I've smoked in one night was between an ounce and an ounce and a half. It was pretty dirt, though. Most nugs I've smoked in a night must be around a half ounce.

The most ive ever smoked is about an ounce of schwagg on 420. That was nuts...i woke up with peanut butte all over me and dont remember eating it...strange...anyway. The most nuge ive ever smoked os around half an O in 2 days.
Peace

I almost finished a whole joint by myself once.
------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

Going through an oz in a weekend means chain-smoking weed non-stop! What a cheapening of a great high...not to mention a waste of money.
Most I've ever smoked is maybe a gram over a night with a couple friends. If you have decent weed, it should be more than you need.
- Citrus

I smoke about a gram of kind by myself every day. I would probably smoke more than that if money permitted.

haha, that sucks! not to mention a waste of weed...i can make a gram last about 2 weeks! but i dont have a steady of a hook-up as most of you. *shrugs*
Evan

*agrees with citrus*
Me and three or four mates usually buy an eighth if we're going to have a smoke. It's quite rare that we'll finish the whole lot in one sitting.

One lesson that pot smokers have trouble learning is that generally with most commercial weed, the more you smoke in one session, the less high you will get.
All you are doing is trying to maintain a good buzz. You will continue to get high, but it won't last long and you will burn out if you stop smoking.
I've been smoking for 18 years, and I usually will share 2 joints with 2 friends and that is enough to keep us wired for hours.

Normal night out = between 1g & 1/8 of skunk (£10-£20)
getin mashed up night out = 1/2 hash (£30)
No one should need to smoke over a 1/4 of skunk in a day or else your just wasting your money. I find that I hit a ceiling that cant be passed somewhere near a 1/4 of skunk, anything after that and i just start to sober up.

Slightly off-topic, but how much of this
shit do you think you'd have to smoke to even
get high?
1. "Seventh Heaven" Kathmandu Temple Kiff (tm); a viripotent cannabis
alternative for blissful regressions of vexatious depressions.. More potent than
marijuana!
e-mail bulk-mail crap? or 'natural miracle'?
LOL
t'rocks

i usually clear a small pinch-hitter to get high. one of the "smokeless cigarettes" (the small one) anytime I smoke more than that I get pretty blasted. I like just the subtle high most of the time.

my friends parents went away and we smoked 2 oz's in two days.
------------------
fake thugs, no love, you get the slug.

I smoke every single day, and I dont even smoke to get blasted anymore, cuz i just dont get that fukd up, only if i do crazy bong hits of kb or if its laced with anything... oh well.. i just smoke to kick back, n relax...

"not to mention a waste of weed...i can make a gram last about 2 weeks!"
I'm sorry, how is a gram a day a waste of weed? And if a gram lasts you two weeks than you must never get high. You might get 3 good bowl packs out of a gram. But I guess if the placebo effect takes care of you then keep on saving money.

haha...yeah I can't see how a gram lasts two weeks if you're an "everyday" smoker. But personally, I smoke like 4-5 times a week MAX and all I need is like a 1/4 of a gram to get high each time. So I can see a gram lasting a week or so...
- Citrus

Well since I started this Topic, I might as well answer my question. Until recently, I used to smoke a whole lot. Sometimes a 1/8 in one day or a 1/4 in two days. And a gram lasting a whole week? Wow, you aren't really a pothead. Or maybe you just have some really dank buds, that I would like to get a hold of. A few times my friends and I packed a gram in one bowl, and smoked it before school. That was a fun day in school.
[This message has been edited by molestomp (edited 12 May 2001).]
[This message has been edited by molestomp (edited 12 May 2001).]

I would never smoke an ounce of schwag. Schawag is like smoking cigaretts , and it makes you slow. some dro will "prime" me and I would never waste nugs like that . When I am high I am high,

*Claps* =) MaximumHydro is your average *slooooooow* pothead that knows his shit....listen...for real, if when you finish smokin your bowl/joint/crazy ill bong your high...youve managed to *do* marajuana and anything after that is just *over* doing marajuana or *overdosing* with side effects of extreme drowsyness, extreme hunger, and an extreme consuming desire to say *fuck life* im going to bed...then you wake up with a nasty ol' headache...ugh...im rambling look at that....smoke a 1 hitter of a good strain to yourself...or pack a bowl if your with friends....why waste money,weed, and clean braincells with no THC manifesting on them making them say *ahhh life sucks*...
fuckin aye', im crazy.