• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Marijuana could be drying out your vagina

Which one looks stupid?

The one with a book to sell.

If the 'scientific' evidence is correct I would have expected to come across this phenomenon many times in my 35 years experience of sex and cannabis.

I haven't come across it once. Compared to many other factors that can make a vagina dry I think this rates pretty low and the whole thing stinks a little of

The Devil's herb turns young, fertile women into dry hags! Just say NO!

as you yourself put it earlier.

Reduced oestrogen levels are the main cause of vaginal dryness. This is far more likely to be caused by certain birth control pills given out by big pharma for example. Tell her to go write a book about that.

^ Now I understand the point you are making, and your reasoning.
I am much happier now!

The one with a book to sell.

If the 'scientific' evidence is correct I would have expected to come across this phenomenon many times in my 35 years experience of sex and cannabis.

I haven't come across it once. Compared to many other factors that can make a vagina dry I think this rates pretty low and the whole thing stinks a little of

as you yourself put it earlier.

Reduced oestrogen levels are the main cause of vaginal dryness. This is far more likely to be caused by certain birth control pills given out by big pharma for example. Tell her to go write a book about that.

You know who I don't think should be considered an expert on vaginal dryness? Men. Regardless of how much sex they've had.

^ Now I understand the point you are making, and your reasoning.
I am much happier now!

No problem

You know who I don't think should be considered an expert on vaginal dryness? Men. Regardless of how much sex they've had.

Who claimed to be an expert? You're so right on.

Personally I blanch when I hear anyone described as an 'expert' in anything. It's usually code for 'you will accept his word' (and yes, it's usually a male).

What I will claim is 35 years experience of sex and the same of cannabis. They make good hobbies.

Last edited:
This shit must be good as I totally forgot I had a vagina let alone a dry one. Drys out your mouth so makes sense? This might come in handy at times?%)