• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marijuana as an anti-depressent

Well, let me tell you all - I had my first pill come down with no cones in about a year!
I wasn't really stressing about not having any cones (i kind of forgot for a while) but I was alone for most of the day and dare I say it, I didn't handle myself very well, lots of issues bubbled to the surface and i wasn't far from bashing my head against the wall a few times (although I *did* hit myself in the face at least once. oops!)
Yes, my friends, cones are vital for a smooth comedown
wink.gif

oh yes mona ,id have to agree!!!
cones and comedowns go hand in hand ,like scissors and bowl or cheech and chong.
as for you lil sis!! "am i driving ok man" ?? "was that a cop car" ?? "i think i just walked thru a spiders web"!! .......2 mins later "is there a spider on me man"?? "does this look ok man " ?? "dont turn the system up ,im listening to the turbo whistling" !! "did someone just say my name" ??
smile.gif

(() (() (() "IM BLUE!! if i O.D i will die ,if i O.D i will die" i so fucking hate that song!!:p (() (() (()
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 24 October 2000).]

Cones are *absolutely* vital for a smooth comedown. Not only for the emotional stuff and letting your mind just switch off, but also to stop your muscles from jittering from all the amphetamines you've subjected them to.
mona, you *are* more friendly and less stressed when you've had a cone. Much more pleasant to be around because you do stop being moody. But I'm a little concerned about your having cones before going to uni.
I know you say it's only when you need it and when you're feeling exceptionally shitty but pot is such an easy thing to get psycologically addicted to. It's so easy to go from the 'I'll have one cone to get me to uni' to the 'oh one more cone won't hurt, missing one lecture won't hurt'. I've seen so many of my friends become people who cannot leave the house without having a cone. To them, being stoned is being normal. They don't know what it's like to be normal anymore.
I can see you sitting there thinking I'm over reacting, precisely what you didn't want us to do in this thread. But I've seen it happen so many times.
Please stick to your smoking rules. You're doing so well in uni now, don't ruin it just because the pot fixes your moods. Now that you've realised what it is that's affecting your relationships with the people close to you, you need to learn how to fix it. Not just smoke pot. Will your mum appreciate it if she knows you have to smoke pot to be normal around her? I certainly wouldn't appreciate it if you had to be stoned when you saw me to improve your friendship with me.
I know you're going to go off the deep end, saying I took what you were saying the wrong way. But like I said, I've seen people give up so much cause they smoke so much pot. So like I said, just make sure you stick to your smoking rules. And don't change them!

the comedown package entails: firstly, a comfortable space with access to food, televison, music, and a place to sleep. Secondly, pleanty of pot. thirdly.....umm.....well....thats about it
------------------
Now youre playin with Fire.
Fire and Ice.

Im always jealous of people that dont take drugs... and a little weary of those that do.
All I can say is, whatever you do, don't think 'one drug is better than the other'. Pls remember most will f#ck you up, anything you put in your body will change you, so pls, life is tuff, but the toughest stick it out!
Take care!
And pls remember, your you! Your the one and only! Stay true amazing one! Stick out like a sore thumb!
Bye
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

Very interesting topic for my first post..
Cones have been my partner 4 the last 10 years now , and i have found that it does not realy mater what state i'm in *mentally or physically* its just a state of absence of the mind!!!!
Cones with *E is good as it is with all other substances but there's nothing better than just smoking cones by them self for that real THC hit...
Bongs are cool, joints are good but buckets kick arse..
Try waking up and punching 4 or 5 cones before you even get out of bed, it's a great way to start your day....
smile.gif

So bong on and live long
smile.gif

Weed is great, there is nothing better then getting home from a long shity day at work, kickin back, flicking on the TV or stereo and smoking a phat spliff....Ahhhhhh. I feel relaxed just thinking 'bout it. The silky feeling of good skunk sliping down your throat and just realizeing that you don't have to do shit for the rest of the night.
Only another 5 hours 20 mins till I finish today, I can't wait.

damn I hate weed after e comedowns, makes you feel so seedy.
mona, for the past 5 months I have smoked myself silly. everything i did i did high. it has been since last sunday i touched the stuff. I already feel more energetic!!