MARATHON? ANYBODY DONE IT

azzionBoi

Bluelighter
JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YA'LL DONE A MARATHON BEFORE AND IF SO MANY PILLS DID YALL DO? I FRIEND DID ABOUT TEN PILLS ONE NIGHT EVERY HOUR UNTIL IT WAS GONE.. THE MOST I EVERY DONE WAS THREEE... I KNOW THAT NOT MUCH ... JUST WONDERING WHATS THE MOST YALL DROP IN ONE NIGHT ...... LATER

10 beans in one night?
your friend is still alive/sane/happy?
he either must have a high-ass tolerance or not be affected by dehydration.
much love and plur
rapture

Our tolerance got so high this summer, we ended up snorting 10 or 11 Purple People Eaters. We started by eating them, before the bars about 10, and were snorting them about 5-6 AM. About 11 AM, I desided I was done. They weren't doing anything plus it was a waste of a pill. I had purple boogers for a few days.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

He-he... Oslo Dope-marathon... Lots and lots of pills - don't remember how many... Had an interesting night out, that's for sure...
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Loonie: 10 total, plus some nexus, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm positive we easily could have done ten more
smile.gif

Ive done quite a few marathons actually.
Mine usally start somewher early Friday night. Drop 2 to start then 1 when I start blowing up then halves the rest of the night. Go to sleep wake up about 6:00pm Sat smoke some weed and go eat (need to weed to get appeite back) aroung 10-11:00pm repeat fridays activity. Sleep all day Sunday and pray I feel ok by Mon.
I dont use like this that often, only for that special weekend of mad partying
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-