• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man killed by half-ton of marijuana

Tenchi

Bluelighter
newsvine.com said:
A man carrying 500 kilos of pot in his car lost his life when the illegal merchandise in the back of the vehicle slammed into him during an auto accident.

The victim was travelling from the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul to Sao Paulo this past Saturday when he refused to stop at a Federal Highway Patrol roadblock.

A chase ensued over a three mile stretch of road, which ended with a fatal crash against a tree after the man lost control of his car.

The impact resulted in the man being crushed against the steering wheel by the bricks of marijuana he was transporting.

Full story

I guess he could have extracted all the cannabinoids from the 500 kg of weed, reduced into a small volume, and ingested it. I wonder if that would kill a person?
My guess, based on having taken cookies with 1 gram of good weed before, is that you would be so high that you might think you were dead, at least. 8o

A case of wine in the back seat could have slammed into his head. What would the difference be?

I bet he was high as a motherfucker. I know I would be, with over a ton of pot in the car. Oh my.

deadlydoseofweed.jpg
here are the pictures of the crash

the old joke has finally proven true. the only way you'd die from to much marijuana is being crushed under it :\

God forbid we blame car accidents , gravity , suicide , or ... Brazil ...

... Yeah it must have been a pot problem.

wow that sucks a guy had to lose his life just because some assholes decided to chase people down who are otherwise nonviolent offenders... fucking 1 sided war on drugs