• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man had more than 2,500 grams of pure Fentanyl, AG says (Wouburn, MA)

SKL

Bluelight Crew
Man had more than 2,500 grams of pure Fentanyl, AG says

WOBURN, Mass. —A Woburn man was indicted in connection with a major drug operation in which authorities seized more than 2,500 grams of pure Fentanyl, more than 900 pills, two guns and more than $73,000.

Starling Guerrero, 23, of Woburn, was indicted earlier this month on charges of possession with intent to distribute a Class B substance, two counts, trafficking oxycodone, use of a firearm during a felony, carrying a firearm, carrying a loaded firearm, possession of a large-capacity weapon, use of a large capacity firearm during the commission of a felony and possession of ammunition.

“This defendant allegedly had more than 2,500 grams of pure Fentanyl, a drug which is estimated to be 30 to 50 times more potent than heroin,” Attorney General Maura Healey said Tuesday.

Guerrero was arrested in June in a joint operation involving Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Attorney General’s Office, the Massachusetts State Police Transportation Drug Unit (TDU), the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and the Lawrence Police Department.

“Opiate abuse is at epidemic levels in Massachusetts and throughout New England,” said Special Agent in Charge Michael J. Ferguson. “Fentanyl is causing overdose deaths across the commonwealth and DEA is committed to bringing to justice those that distribute this lethal drug. The diversion of prescription painkillers, in this case oxycodone, contributes to the widespread abuse of opiates, is the gateway to heroin addiction, and is devastating our communities.’

Authorities arrested Guerrero in Andover, and a search warrant was executed at a Woburn residence out of which authorities said he ran his operation.

Guerrero will be arraigned Npv. 4 in Essex Superior Court and in Middlesex Superior Court on Nov. 19.

Impressive. My back of the envelope math says this is equianalgesic to roughly 53 million standard NYC bags (taking into account textbook equianalgesic table, DEA purity statistics, estimate of average bag size.)

Last edited:
Shit is for real here in mass.
2 1/2 kis of fentanyl!!?!?!? That's straight up bananas! This must've been bostonbrowntowns connect, lol. He was getting all that sweet fenty laced shit on the regs out in beantown.

Where else can you get so much cash value out of such a simple compound?

330px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Holy shit man! Starling(WTF..?) was only 23 too and that MF'er had that much fent plus some OC? God damn that guy was connected and making some big moves!

Hopefully this isn't just the tip of the iceberg with the fentanyl and we see a resurgence of heroin doses that are safer....but I really don't hold out hopes for that. If one guy has this much, I can almost guarantee that there are multiple kilos floating around the same area, and all over the place. I mean you can buy a bag of black market morphine for just a little less, and that is the a much safer cutting agent.

He must have been connected to the cartels... a 23yo with a hispanic last name in Massachusetts doesn't just get 2.5kg of fent...

There's much much more, you know, lose 2.5 to get 25 through...

^ And he's obviously just a mook holding for the big boys. Cartel maybe or maybe not, they certainly are always expanding, but I don't really associate fent with them but rather stateside operations working ultimately with the Chinese via one intermediary or another, possibly Asian, possibly not, and this probably local or regional Hispanic organization probably is getting fent from these people to cut fentadope I'd imagine. The dope market on the East cost is not as vertically integrated as out west. This is of course a lot of speculation and a lot of probablys and yes, 2.5kg of fentanyl is an almost inconceivable amount, but sourced from our friends on the other side of the globe it is probably way cheaper than any of is might guess. I don't think Mexican DTOs would be involved though, fentadope is made at a lower level on the supply chain I'm pretty sure.

Wonder if this man alone is responsible for any of the overdoses we've heard about lately, an weither or not the gov is gonna throw the books at him for such large quantities of such a dangerous chem.

Wish they had more of a story on how they actually got the guy hopefully we get some update.

Also would be hesitant to jump to cartels

I saw on the local news here in mass that they recently passed a law where u can get 20yrs for possessing fent with intent here in mass. This dude is fucked, he's the first major bust and they're gonna make an example outta him. He's gonna be the scapegoat for all the fentanyl related deaths that we constantly see on the news here in mass. The news coverage here is absolutely ridiculous and way over the top. It's on daily, 2-3-4 times a day. They got all the normies petrified .

They probably caught him with the no warrant necessary wiretapping laws that have recently been used less to combat terrorism and more to make narcotic arrests in the North East

Guilty until proven innocent.. .they get choose which laws to apply & follow. That's why I hope they do get body cams, so we can have evidence of the police especially oppressing those who don't have the $ to retain a lawyer that can insulate u from this crooked ass system.
Half the profits made in the U.S. are sitting in offshore accounts so they don't have to pay higher taxes. Then the state wonders why their broke -_-
*end rant*

It is rare that i feel the slightest comfort from a drug bust...but that much fent is far too much fent.