Man busted for large amount of LSD

oh man LMAO!!!

All you kids in this talkback who think it's cool to use LSD or other drugs, you all need to go to drug rehab just as bad as this guy in this article. DRUGS ARE NOT COOL! THEY WILL KILL YOU!

I had a cousin that died of too much illegal drug use. I don't do drugs. I don't drink either. Drugs are bad. If you think they are "cool", then you are delusional.

Experienced wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what you are talking about. I used to do lots of drugs when I was younger. I don't anymore because I CHOOSE not to. I never had to go to rehab and they didn't ruin my life at all. Drugs can be used responsibly just like beer or wine which are drugs. You are ignorant. I speak from experience. <quoted text>

Wow,how much of that "wacky tobaccy" did you smoke when you were younger?
If drugs are so easy to kick,why are so many rehab centers so busy with meth heads and coke heads,etc?

And why do so many druggies spending every last dime they have to buy drugs?
Watch Intervention on A&E,you mean to tell me it is so easy to not get hooked on some of these drugs,no way.
Some of these people lose friends,relatives and their homes due to drugs,it can't be that easy for everyone to kick the habit so to speak.

The reason tobacco, cigarettes, and alcohol is legal in this world is because they aren't as bad as drugs are.

LSD, cocaine, heroine, crack, etc. Those drugs can kill you easily. You should look at all these famous rock stars that died of drugs as a perfect example of this everyone from Janis Joplin, Hendrix, Jerry Garcia, Layne Staley, etc. Drugs will do bad things in your life. Look at where Amy Winehouse is going. She's another perfect example who is going to die soon.

You kids in here defending illegal drugs need to get help.

No worries peeps as once it's GC'd it will probably be found to be a DOx or reasearch chem.

woodpecker said:
No worries peeps as once it's GC'd it will probably be found to be a DOx or reasearch chem.
dont be so pessimistic! or optimistic, depending on who you talk to

foxydoe said:
Why on earth would you carry that much money and acid in your car?

My sentiments exactly... Wtf? 3,000 concert goers, 14,000 hits of acid, so thats... 4.66 doses per every single person in the crowd? Actually, looking at the numbers, I guess it's not THAT far-fetched considering that many people would probably be buying more than 5 doses (I've heard of people going to festivals and stocking up IE buying sheets at a concert or at least a couple 10 strips) so maybe, just maybe he really could have unloaded all of that. I dunno if anyone watched the news cast, but I'm curious to hear Snoop Dogg's opinion on the matter... lol. My thoughts and prayers go out to this kid, but in my opinion, he's thoroughly fucked for at least 10 years, even if he narcs out whoever supplies him (which in the game is a major faux pas, as we all know, but in the face of decades in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, people have a tendency of singing like tropical birds).

to all you assholes raggin on this cat who got popped with that L, and "why have so much at once; should have brought in crystal and laid in his tent", etc. SHUT THE FUCK UP!! dude was a good person who made the mistake of wholesaling at a price other dealers couldn't match. simple as that. someone didn't like the fact that all the shit they brought up to bisco wasn't gonna go because of homeboys quality cid at bargain basement prices.
the same thing happened to a friend @ this years mtn jam. he rolled up there with loads of sour d and snowball, only to be narced by some scum with inferior product at inflated prices who went there hopin to make a mint and realized it wasn't happenin with this cat in the place. some people man....everyone will get theirs

......couldn't help but laugh hard at that comment about why not bring in a gram of crystal and lay sheets in your tent. lol, if you don't have a fuckin clue....keep your mouth shut bro

[

......couldn't help but laugh hard at that comment about why not bring in a gram of crystal and lay sheets in your tent. lol, if you don't have a fuckin clue....keep your mouth shut bro[/QUOTE]

I could'nt agree more!

kush86 said:
......couldn't help but laugh hard at that comment about why not bring in a gram of crystal and lay sheets in your tent. lol, if you don't have a fuckin clue....keep your mouth shut bro

^^^If you dont think blotter is on occasion laid right at a festival your a fool!!! The absolute best acid Ive ever had was picked up at a festival ...the shit was still damp to the touch and the old time head I got it from told me he had just laid the shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
nuke said:
Sounds like a lot, but it really just amounts to about a gram and a half of LSD or less. Historically the people who've made LSD almost also do so by the kilogram or more. It's like when you hear about someone getting busted with 20 kilograms of coke, sounds like lots but the influx into the US every year is in the hundreds of tonnes.

Amen.

madhatter, no offense....maybe some ppl do lay sheets at the fest but just because it was still damp to the touch dont mean it was just laid. the safety and logistics of laying sheets in a tent just dont pan out. and 14,000 hits=140 sheets. not hard at all to sneak into any festival this wonderful world has to offer, especially if it was some of the white/white unperf that's been real common lately. shit looks like index cards before separated into sheets
someone would have to take their crystal, dilute it into a liquid form, and then have already smuggled in all the sheets they are going to lay it on. so the way your putting things, they would have to smuggle in both their crystal, and the sheets to lay it on. not necessarily that most kosher spot to go about doing it.

point of rant.....just because a hit is damp does not mean it was just dipped, could've been double dropped like the jerry's or any other combo of conditions. and festivals are definetly not the best spot to go and drop sheets, then you gotta worry about your crystal/liquid getting through AND the blotter you plan on dropping it on. better off just dropping somewhere safe and only having one of the laid sheets to worry about. not to say it doesn't get done, was by no means trying to discredit you.....just my 2 cents

do not post incriminating information nor specific festival names.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think someone would do it in a tent or a bus. Its mostly done in hotel rooms, where you have flat surfaces, AC, and time to go slow and come down.

Madhatter4 said:
^^^If you dont think blotter is on occasion laid right at a festival your a fool!!! The absolute best acid Ive ever had was picked up at a festival ...the shit was still damp to the touch and the old time head I got it from told me he had just laid the shit.

Most blotter that is "damp to the touch" at festivals is just paper that has had liquid LSD laid on it dripwise ... this is not how sheets are properly laid.

yeah, it is sad but he was probably not thinking straight and got loose selling it.

agree somekindalove, can you even imagine sitting still long enough to drip 100 drops onto paper lol

SomeKindaLove said:
Most blotter that is "damp to the touch" at festivals is just paper that has had liquid LSD laid on it dripwise ... this is not how sheets are properly laid.

^^^I realize this however we are not talking single hits here.... the guy had sheets and sheets of this damp WOW%)

I just read this, and I KNOW THAT GUY!!!! well knew that guy.
glad I dont do that shit anymore. Actualy I just met him through a friend of friend. That is some clean LSD too.

oh and some people DO lay sheet (actualy lay them, not drop them) at festivals.

havent seen this effect my area and it comes from that way. Still to much to go around..

this wont effect any area.
it didnt even effect the festival
trust me.