• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Making more crack out of your spent crack

If you're coke is like 60% then yeah 200mg is fine.the amount of bicarbonate shouldn't matter bcoz if enough water is used then it will stay dissolved.the ideas of 1g of coke to .5g of bicarb is based on the 1g of coke being 1g of coke not .6g of coke and the rest being levamisole mannitol and other shit.
Idk.bout.you but. I livein Perú, my. cokes always good quality 80%+ so I don't needa add too. much baking soda. And that levamisol shit is not a problem here, oh yeah it's mad cheap aswell. NZN

If you're coke is like 60% then yeah 200mg is fine.the amount of bicarbonate shouldn't matter bcoz if enough water is used then it will stay dissolved.the ideas of 1g of coke to .5g of bicarb is based on the 1g of coke being 1g of coke not .6g of coke and the rest being levamisole mannitol and other shit.
no man that's still way too muxj bcarb, what I'm saying you should use like for every gram of pure. coke u only need a pinch of bcarb like 15-20% of the amount of. coke u have. That's enouh to make crack cocaine, if you use half a gram for a gram of coke ur gonns get a mushy white gunk on ur spoon.

no man that's still way too muxj bcarb, what I'm saying you should use like for every gram of pure. coke u only need a pinch of bcarb like 15-20% of the amount of. coke u have. That's enouh to make crack cocaine, if you use half a gram for a gram of coke ur gonns get a mushy white gunk on ur spoon.
Again it's not gunna matter much bcoz any remaining bicarb will stay dissolved in the water.and the .5g to 1g of coke is more than necessary just to ensure full conversion.its a case of using an excess of the cheaper chemical to ensure theres enough for a total conversion.anyway if I was gunna do this again I'd use 30%ammonia bcoz it's a cleaner product.

i cant speak to your method, but every 20-40 grams i get my dabbing scraper out and scrape everything out of my pipe which lands me a full bowl or two of resin which gets me promptly fucked up, i think you're best doing somthing similar and to skip the alcohol being that its cleaner, but there are times where i don't even have any resin which is what you should be aiming for, if youre smoking right, you shouldnt end up with too much leftover.
every 20 - 40 grams? LOL! FUCK! :/

This thread is mad...oi why are so many people using bicarb? surely that makes more lung and throat damage? I only ever smoked freebase ONCE, never again, and my friend had a big spoon and just some ammonia. and then stuck that on the stove.

...oi why are so many people using bicarb? surely that makes more lung and throat damage? I only ever smoked freebase ONCE, never again, and my friend had a big spoon and just some ammonia. and then stuck that on the stove.
I’ve tried an ammonia cook several times before and have never been pleased with the results. Even being meticulous about washing and thoroughly drying the ammonia out, I always find it does a number on my throat and chest, and I seem to be able to taste remnants of the ammonia no matter what. Bicarb is certainly not a cleaner method, and can be a harsh unpleasant smoke if cooked incorrectly. But I have found it to be far more palatable for me than ammonia, and just seems a bit “safer”.

Cocaine is hard to find (pure enough to cook fire) for me at least in my area, they all sell very good crack and rale customers and a t stingy with fishcale

If you have a glass pipe use 99% acetone and shake it out. Evaporate on a plate. It will be very quick at room temperature. Don't use anything but the lowest heat of slight breeze from a fan.
Setting it on fire or cooking it in the oven will lose your freeBase and pyrolysis products that make up the resin.

As far as washing up freeBase from powder it really depends on how much powder you are washing up.
I would use ammonia regardless of amount.
Always use glass. Something like an empty 10ml steroid vial for 1-3g powder or a small jam jar for 7g or above.
You don't need lots of heat. It barely needs to simmer to fully react. Boiling it will reduce final yield.
I wouldn't use a flame I would set up a double boiler set up with a saucepan of boiling water perfect to heat the glass reaction vessel.

It's really easy. But here in Ireland crack can be bought for the same price as high quality powder and it is top quality.
It only makes sense to make you're own cracking if you are in a shitty part of the country or you have a good deal on powder and want to wash up a decent amount.

Bicarb crack is by no means inferior to ammonia process crack. The major impurity in the synthesis is table salt which washes away.

Unless you're a tool who uses way too much baking soda. That's on you then. 1 part soda, 4-5 parts coke is the stoichiometry.

Has anyone ever heard of just taking a nasty really loaded crack pipe screen and reheating it with water in a spoon? I swear I saw a video once but can't find it. Coulda been really high at the time.

Anytime I ever smoke crack, I smoke the push immediately after finishing the rock before I buy more.

Can you coke it into something if you had more actual crack tho
I take the res"my dad and i call it chocolate lol cuz it looks like chocolate scraps.
My uncle calls it caviar" any ways put it ina a spoon with water and recook it .it makes a res rock but
tastes a bit less like shit and i smoke it from a water bong that helps too