• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Making more crack out of your spent crack

Klavoie42

Greenlighter
What i am referring to is called chocalate you take your crack pipe with the brillo still inside and fill it half way with rubbing alcohol and shake the piss out of it pour the contents on glass then set it on fire to get rid of the alcahol let cool then take a razor blade to the glass scrape up that goodness now you have mo crack. This crack is actually more pure than what you had to begin with.... Has anyone here on this forum done this before?

I have years ago (cleaned stems). I would just stick the coke/alcohol suslution in an oven at low temp til it was dry. Scraped it and smoke is a lot cleaner IMO. Now I just toss the pipe when done and prolly 25-50% is wasted. It's all a waste so what the fuck, eh?
What kinda chat do you wish?
One can always send a direct message to others by :start conversation" button.
:)

i myself use wickrPro to chat ive never done it the way you wrote here the rubbing alcahol burns at such a low temp that it doesnt burn off the coke.

i cant speak to your method, but every 20-40 grams i get my dabbing scraper out and scrape everything out of my pipe which lands me a full bowl or two of resin which gets me promptly fucked up, i think you're best doing somthing similar and to skip the alcohol being that its cleaner, but there are times where i don't even have any resin which is what you should be aiming for, if youre smoking right, you shouldnt end up with too much leftover.

we here in uk tend to get a lower grade crack, tho it does still stick to ya pipe provided you smoke enough through it, say maybe a half teenth. i don't reckon it's as good as smoking actual rock, but if you avoid the temptation to scrape it for a while, then you get a bit more than if you scrape it after just a couple of stones.

we here in uk tend to get a lower grade crack, tho it does still stick to ya pipe provided you smoke enough through it, say maybe a half teenth. i don't reckon it's as good as smoking actual rock, but if you avoid the temptation to scrape it for a while, then you get a bit more than if you scrape it after just a couple of stones.
why do you buy crack, you can't ever be certain of its quality unless you cook it up yourself, its a 3minute process, ive never understood why buy it when you can make a superior product on your own?

id love to hear about that recipe ive never cooked it myself but i do have a couple of videos on how to do it

why do you buy crack, you can't ever be certain of its quality unless you cook it up yourself, its a 3minute process, ive never understood why buy it when you can make a superior product on your own?
Agreed 100%. In all my time smoking it, I have purchased it pre-made only about a half dozen times, and it has never been very good or anywhere near as comparable to my best cooks. By far the best way to experience this is to learn how to cook it yourself. Takes repeated trial and error to master the technique, but once you have it down it becomes like muscle memory. It also saves some money vs. purchasing it pre-made. Crack is actually a very expensive habit when done that way.

A few times when I've done it & I'm UK based too I've ended up with a big pile of yellow stuff that took your face off.
The only issue was the comedown was brutal off it & left you really with "the coke shakes" in the most savage way.

id love to hear about that recipe ive never cooked it myself but i do have a couple of videos on how to do it
If the video involves heating it on a spoon with a lighter it's probably not a good video.get a test tube or something and do it properly.

For every 1g of coke use 1/2g sodium bicarbonate. dissolve solids in water and heat. Upon cooling a chunk of solid will precipitate from the solution.this is your crack.

For every 1g of coke use 1/2g sodium bicarbonate. dissolve solids in water and heat. Upon cooling a chunk of solid will precipitate from the solution.this is your crack.
that is way too much bicarb. you must definately be tasting that shit huh? do you do a quick 2nd half-cook to clean it up abit afterwards?

Bcoz I let the crack precipitate out of the water i don't have an issue with bicarb being left in the product.

Zopiclone Bandit such a fuck about to wash crack up. i agree that it is an expensive habit, but i dig it, snowballed, so if the crack is even half decent, ya get a good hit.

that's way too much bcarb, the ideal would be like 200mg every gram of coke.

that's way too much bcarb, the ideal would be like 200mg every gram of coke.
If you're coke is like 60% then yeah 200mg is fine.the amount of bicarbonate shouldn't matter bcoz if enough water is used then it will stay dissolved.the ideas of 1g of coke to .5g of bicarb is based on the 1g of coke being 1g of coke not .6g of coke and the rest being levamisole mannitol and other shit.

If you're coke is like 60% then yeah 200mg is fine.the amount of bicarbonate shouldn't matter bcoz if enough water is used then it will stay dissolved.the ideas of 1g of coke to .5g of bicarb is based on the 1g of coke being 1g of coke not .6g of coke and the rest being levamisole mannitol and other shit.
. No this is too much bicarb especially if your coke is higher purity. the higher purity the less bicarb you should need but have to make certain you put just enough to chemically react via heat to bind the coke with the bicarb to remove the hydrochloride salt element