• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Make your own movie drinking game.

freddy47

Bluelighter
Don't know if there is a thread like this so mods feel free to delete or move.

Watching movies and playing drinking games is a great way of... well getting drunk for one and makes films all that more interesting ;) especially if you're watching a terrible movie. But you can play them with good films to.

Here is one me and my friend love to play when we're bored. Please follow this format if you're interested. First film title than the rules. Pretty straightforward.

Film: Donnie Brasco

Rules: Usually in most films you need to have more than one rule otherwise you'll only get to drink a few times throughout the movie but with Donnie Brasco only one is required.

1. Drink every time a character says "Forget about it."

*Warning* There is a particular scene where they say this phrase like 10 times in about a 2 minute span. So pace yourself lol

fargo

every time you hear 'ya'uhh', geez, or mair'gie or somebody gets killed/shot, take a drink

^You'll be blacked out by the same the movie is halfway done.

Every time somebody gets chopped up in a wood chipper, chug 5 beers.

Film: The Big Lebowski

Rules:

1. Drink every time someone says the word dude.

2. Drink every time Walter says "Shut the fuck up Donnie!!!

3. Drink every time The Dude says "Maaaaannnnnn" as in "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women maaaaannnn."

Warning likeliness of Alcohol poisoning really mother fucking high!!!!!!!!!

Watch a David Bowie movie, the game is called David Bowie Crotch shot.
everytime you see david bowie's crotch you take a shot. enjoy.

I have seen the movie Donnie Brasco and I know they say "Forget about it", but do they say it enough to make you drink enough? How many beers do you go through?

Jumani Drinking Game is a good one. I do like to drink to family films, it makes them a whole lot funer haha.

^Me and my friend downed around six or seven shots in one two minute scene alone.

I don't play them with shots as it has got bad news written all over it. Beers are the best. That way if there are 30 - 50+ sips it's a lot safer and more fun.

You could not drink 30 shots. Full Voka bottle = gone.

Watch Jack and Jill and take a shot every time you find yourself thinking "Man, this movie is really bad", then die of liver failure.

You only get to play that game once.

I don't play them with shots as it has got bad news written all over it. Beers are the best. That way if there are 30 - 50+ sips it's a lot safer and more fun.

You could not drink 30 shots. Full Voka bottle = gone.

Yeah we were very much gone. That is what I get for drinking with a Bulgarian who has been drinking since he was 13 ;)

You can catch a boat to fuckoffneyland!
I don't want to have to take you down to Fucktown, but I will. Remember, what comes around is all around.

TPB>Everything

We're aboot to sail into a Shit Typhoon, Randy. So we better haul in the jib before it gets covered in shit.

TPB>Everything, indeed

Watch all the twilight moves back to back & each time you reach for your gun to end it all, make it a beer instead.

Inebriation will happen fairly quickly.