• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

make shift pipes..

stratoblaster

Bluelighter
hey...i been smokein a while and been busted a bunch...i dont got shit money..i been tryin to make a good piece..tell me if ya got any good ideas.
The reasonb/c, i been sick fer a while b/c im a dumbshit and always smoke w/tinfoil.hahaaha
~later

Go buy a single Phillie, or a pack of papers. Problem solved.

Originally posted by stratoblaster:
The reasonb/c, i been sick fer a while b/c im a dumbshit and always smoke w/tinfoil.hahaaha

So maybe you answered your own question here, I don't know what more you want really...but here are some suggestions I suppose (man I really hate even giving ideas on how to make home made pieces when you can go buy something like a nice glass hitter even for like $10, but here we go)...
Gravity bongs are cool, search on how to make one of those, all you really need is a milk jug, and you can use your trusty tinfoil for the bowl on the top, or else if you have a shitty metal bowl (like a lot of cheap bongs come with, you can use that, that's what we do). Or you can go to the hardware store and find something in the nuts & bolts section to make a bowl out of.
Going on the idea of the "nuts & bolts" section of the hardware store, you can find a combination of nuts and bolts that will fit together to make a decent metal bowl, just get some wire screen and you're set.
If you know anyone that plays the guitar, what you do is check out the cord, most of them have this metal cylinder type thing on the end (by the plug) that can unscrew, when you take it off it's about a 3 inch peice of metal that is hollow and about the diameter of a pencil. You can put some wire screen in there too and you have a metal hitter.
But my best suggestion would be like alert said, go to a gas station and just pick up some papers or my personal favorite some blunts, you can never beat rolling a fat blunt and smoking it!

or an apple. apple pipes taste soooo sweet! u'll still be using alfoil for the piece though.

Whenever I travel and I don’t want to lug around any paraphernalia I just take a piece of aluminum foil from the kitchen. Take like a 6 or 8-inch wide section and just fold it into a square, pack it with your toiletries. Then when you are ready to burn just tear off some of the foil and roll it around something like a bic pen. You can find those type pens in every hotel in the world. Roll it up into a tube; bend up about ¾ inch at the end at a right angle, and presto, instant pipe. Smokeout, and when you are done just wad it up and flush it away. No stinky pipe to deal with and they are practically free. But, that is what you are already kinda doing I guess.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the EXACT reason blunt shells are sold.

If you really don't have the creativity to answre this question for yourself...y'know that plant you're smoking? It's very useful for solving exactly this sort of problem. Just take two seconds to think about it--I assume you understand the simple principle behind a bowl--and you can probably fashion at least three different pipes from only objects you can reach right now without standing up. If you want something a little prettier but still free and you're lucky enough to have a CVS or summat with lax security near you, they've got very serviceable pipes in the cigar section (I believe they're between $12.99 and $20.00 if you want to pay for them, but I'd rather get a shitty glass bowl if I'm actually going to pay).

Originally posted by alert:
Jesus fucking Christ, this is the EXACT reason blunt shells are sold.
tobacco is evil. the subject is 'make shift pipes', not how to smoke your herb on the fly without paraphernalia. but that is a good topic for discussion....

are some people *really* that cheap to not go buy a $5 pipe from the gas station? if you're worried about being caught with stuff, just buy some zigzags. some people, jeez :D

just out of curiosity...is using tin foil to heat substances up particularly bad for you? i always wondered if heating up hash on tinfoil was bad for me seeing as how the tinfoil would always seem to make its own smoke....