Major Evidence Tampering.

skatefmj

Bluelighter
Yeah so heres the deal. Quick replies appreciated.

So my dorm room gets ratted out, to an off campus Pharmacist of some substances that were supposedly in my 4 bedroom apartment. The pharmacist emails the school, the school searches and doesn not find the substance they were looking for.(ether)(the rats had inquired about the recreational usage of said item to the pharmacist, then spit out our room #) In my room they found and informed me of 1. Paraphernalia (pipe)2. Poss of Marijuana(shake they scooped outta my carpet) 3. Mushroom Setup in my closet(key point. jars were innoculated the day beofre less than 24 hours not enough time for germination so jars contain NO psilocybin at this stage.) A chemistry hotplate they say was stolen but i actually found that piece of shit by the uni dumpster.(says on the front "broken stirrir). Now as they were doing all this they told me exactly why they were searching. i was cooperative and nice to the authorities. So now after a fe days wait, the schools judicial process hasbegun and they have furnished me with a police report. in the police report there is a section of the narrative explaining how they found "a spray bottle containg ethyl ether" THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. What are my chances that this is a clarical mishap and what are the chances my Uni Police Department has in all honesty PLANTED this substance. the police report and the incient report written by student housing are conflicting. The housing report says nothing of the supposed ether only what was true and legit. The police report has impartial statements i made and mis information. They are charging me with poss of controlled substance and poss of paraphernalia. it says both misdeameanors. When i look at the laws about ether it says felony. Is this ether shit jus to scare me or what the fuck? any replies helpful.

skatefmj said:
they have furnished me with a police report. in the police report there is a section of the narrative explaining how they found "a spray bottle containg ethyl ether" THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. What are my chances that this is a clarical mishap and what are the chances my Uni Police Department has in all honesty PLANTED this substance.
police reports are usually not admissible. if they want to charge you with possession of a bottle containing ether, then insist that they produce the bottle. maintain that the bottle is not yours. i'm not sure if i fully understand the facts you've stated, but could it be that the item that law enforcement was looking for may have accidentally been written down as evidence recovered? in that case, it would indeed be a clerical error.

be careful about accusing law enforcement of planting evidence. there are simpler less inflammatory explanations you should consider first.

Last edited:
thank you, i was not going to try to tackle the syastem like that. i will be asking to see this bottle, asking to match my prints to them it as well. The police had photographed my room, recording where some items were found. The police report is contradicting what the photo evidence will say about the location of some items. Also the police report says they cannot determne if the property recovered was the actual item listed as missing. This sounds like they threw the fucker out, and lost the serial #. I have a right to challenge any written statements. Whats the take on the psylocybin charge becasue at the time when they were siezed they were not containers of psylocybin? Spores are legal in every state except idaho, georgia, and cali. technically if i never admitted to knowing they were psychoctive, will FL vs Fiske have precedent? thanks guys

i might have missed this -- in which state is this case?

im in Florida,, jus left the administrative hearing for judicail affairs, i have pointed out all clerical errors, demanded the missing 2 pages of the police report, asked if that was typical of the police on campus, explained about the legal deal with the non germinated spores not being psylocybin containers, denied the ether and demanded photo evidence of this bottle in my room. Pointed out that the RD's had moved evidence prior to the police department testing. demanded positive test results from the spores as they are charging me with a sched 1 psylocybin charge. offered myself for prints to match to the bottle i have never seen yet. admitted to stems seeds, and the bowl. I have denied knowledge of the psychoactive props of the mushrooms i was to grow. showed reciepts for the growing items, both say nothing about illegal mushrooms all they say is. "mushrooms". demanded why the resident director of health had neglected to note in here statement that the police had found ether, as this info only appears on the police report. whats the deal guys? im no lawyer but i sure felt like one in there. i feel confident that this wont be going to the real courts. im most likely jus thrown outta school. they said no prosecution

Last edited: