• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Shit round heah is pretty good imo...Power, Pikachus, For the Vein (yes that's the stamp, haha) and Black Panthers...all these are da Bomb!!! No fent as there was before...awwwww...I really liked them (High Voltage) but my guy said fuck that not selling those to get charged with manslaughter if one of us OD's....can't blame them...:(

Shout out from Boston, MA.

Tried dope for the first time last week, threw up a whole lot.

Then i tried a speed-ball, literally "Speed"-ball (with meth), and that shit is fucking fire.

Last edited:
Shout out from Boston, MA.

Tried dope for the first time last week, threw up a whole lot.

Then i tried a speed-ball, literally "Speed"-ball (with meth), and that shit is fucking fire.

QFT. Many of us take abnormal risks with our IV drug use but jumping in feet first from a height of 7 days is quite the plunge. Now you have perfected your injection technique, I would start practising your ability to put the breaks on a bit as you may find it impossible to even try later.

I appreciate you saying that. Being broke is keeping me sober.

I've actually down graded from shooting up to snorting Tina recently, because i am shit at hitting veins recently. My first time i was hitting blood like a champ.

I guess it's a step in the right direction.

Has supply run dry in beantown? I have a couple suppliers all completly out of white stuff. Heard there's fiyah in beantown, like 30 minutes from me. Just askin. I'm impatient waiting for the damn reup

Sup y'all....just checking in with the latest...Power, For The Veins, Black Panther and 10 1/2 bags are making the rounds here and they're all pretty damn good...too bad I'm having a cashflow issue...grrrrr...just gotta bust ass til my bro gets his SSDI check, then he can treat me cause I've been hooking him up the last couple weeks soooo...tomorrow he should get it cause the 3rd falls on Labor Day so everyone who gets SSI and all that should get paid tomorrow.....=D

Yea bro , there's some e4s that are trash and some taped iron man's that are weak to, the open ones are where it's at tho

Sorry to interrupt, but the fuck is an iron Man e4? I goggled it and just came up with iron Man helmets. But you're all talking about construction, right?

Looks like they ran down on my my dude last night in the yoke , be careful out there everyone. Gonna have to hit the block and see if I can get anything, I'll update if I get anything halfway decent

Fucking movies?

Are you shitting on my dick right now?

How did i get construction from movies.

By the way thanks for completely ignoring my question, twice.

Have a great day mothafucka!