MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 of methadone treatment and I feel great!! feeling pretty hopeful although having to go to the clinic everyday sucks but its worth it to feel human again :)

I'm only on 30mg from the clinic but I got my hands on a few 5mg methadone pills too so I've been taking 40mg total the last 2 days and I feel pretty damn good! gonna try to not go much higher so Im not a zombie or on a crazy high dose

^^ Haha sounds like you're making the most of the nice weather lol. Way to spend a monday!

Heyo, how's it going? I've had an account on here before, but hardly used it, so now I've forgotten my username and password. I've been living in NYC for the last few years, and most of my infatuation with opiates, but now I'm back living with family north of Boston. I've basically been picking up in New York, then using suboxone (I love the term "boxing" I saw someone use) when I'm back in MA and shit runs out. Is it even worth it to try to score up here? I've heard the quality and cost is heinous compared to New York.

Looking forward to hanging out and meeting some like-minded kids here!

Welcome fellow masshole! As someone who has lived in ny and nj and moved back to the boston area, I strongly advise you to just stick with the ny hookups and use when you go back there. Once you get good connections in MA your shit will go downhill fast, it will be too convenient because most of the dealers here deliver to your door and you'll always know it's a quick phone call away. You're on bupe but have a way to get Dope in NYC if you really want it so you're in a great position. Not to get preachy but you're better off not finding good connects here in MA.

junk in Boston sucks; not even sure why I do it. esp. in the North Shore; although, I do have some OK connects.. but then there are days where I might as well blast a sugar packet. you knew it was garbage back in the sniff days I'd roll up a bill and you could see the white SHIT powder stuck on it. oh yea, thats real.. real shit! but that was many years ago. still nothing great north of Boston. esp. if you dont know the market well.

JP^^first time I've ever heard 'good connects' being a bad thing. Sorta like "be careful what you wish for...' huh.

I'm outta the hospital and decided to only do one speedball with a fresh rig and an alcohol wipe. Still risky business.

I got my appointment with my bupe doctor tomorrow morning though, thankfully.

Last edited:
and you just blasted a speedball? tomorrow you go for bupe? they wont script it.

havent shoot a speedball in a bit; have smoke some rock and shot the dope a few times over the past few months. still not that same speedball rush but is alright if you ask me. I am just not a big coke guy; never have been.

I'm outta the hospital and decided to only do one speedball with a fresh rig and an alcohol wipe. Still risky business.

I got my appointment with my bupe doctor tomorrow morning though, thankfully.

Good to hear you're out and ok.good luck w/ the bupe.is it gonna cost ya? what they charging for a visit nowadays?

Also coincidence story. On my way to city my connect told me to go to a street that I meet my backup connect on recently. I get there and the runner pulls behing the whip I'm in like 30 seconds later. I get in the car and the dude had the shit in his hand and I can tell it wasn't what I asked for.

So me and the dude start going back n forth and I'm like "I just talked to him man, he's giving me this price" and he calls the man to confirm and all of a sudden I see another familiar car pass me and stop and stare for a minute and I realize I'm in the wrong runners fuckin car! Turns out my backup connect was also meeting someone on that same street we were on and his runner pulled behind me thinking we were who he was meeting.

I see the actual runner I was supposed to be meeting pass me and I say " oh shit my bad man, I'm in the wrong car" and just hop out casually and hop back in my boys whip and follow the correct car.

Not that funny, but you'd think it was strange if it happened to you. Bottom line TLDR, I got in my backup connects car by accident because he happened to be meetingba customer on the same street.

MMT- yeah it's gonna cost me, but the insurance helps. 25$ copay for the visit and the script is $30 regardless of how many doses I get, so overall it's about 60$ with gas for trip.

BBT- I'll get my script, haha. I got the tox screen covered fortunately.

junk in Boston sucks; not even sure why I do it. esp. in the North Shore; although, I do have some OK connects.. but then there are days where I might as well blast a sugar packet. you knew it was garbage back in the sniff days I'd roll up a bill and you could see the white SHIT powder stuck on it. oh yea, thats real.. real shit! but that was many years ago. still nothing great north of Boston. esp. if you dont know the market well.

Not sure how you can use that type of blanket statement for the whole area man. It may not be as consistent as some places, but it's definitely not all garbage by any means especially when you know the right people.

I'm not trying to say I have the best connects in the state of MA, but I've turned a good amount of people on to my connects including people who have tried dope from many places throughout their years.

Last edited:
Haha glad someone thought it was funny.

Sorry in advance if it was hard to comprehend. I was trying to type it on my phone while it was fresh in my mind. The way I typed it doesn't really do it justice, but it really was a funny situation.

After it happened my backup connect texted me and asked me what happened. I apologized and he said it was no big deal and I'm sure he thought it was a little humorous.

I hear people say this a lot but you gotta be careful it just depends. There's some strong ass D going around greater boston, no doubt about it. I have a good tolerance and wound up in the hospital off a shot no bigger than .3 just a week ago. Seen lomg time junkies die off small shots here in MA Some of the D outta Lowell, Lawrence, Lynn and Roxbury and probably other spots is absolute fire and ya can't tell by looking at it so never assume it sucks. I should also point out that I've done plenty of dope in jerz where it tends to run strong but it's the same story, some is good some just sucks so buyer beware.

JP^^first time I've ever heard 'good connects' being a bad thing. Sorta like "be careful what you wish for...' huh.

What I mean is that when you move if you don't have a reliable source for H, you are less likely to fuck your life up. I didn't want to sound preachy but my experience has been that when I suddenly have solid hookups that are reliable, my habit will rise to the occasion if you know what I mean.

effect: that's a fuckin riot bro I could totally picture that happening and it's typical in the particular city that I'm pretty sure you're talking about haha that's classic!

Last edited:
Haha glad someone thought it was funny.

Sorry in advance if it was hard to comprehend. I was trying to type it on my phone while it was fresh in my mind. The way I typed it doesn't really do it justice, but it really was a funny situation.

After it happened my backup connect texted me and asked me what happened. I apologized and he said it was no big deal and I'm sure he thought it was a little humorous.
That is a funny story I lol'ed it had to be a bit awkward. Was the price he was selling it for the same as what they sell it to you for?

What I mean is that when you move if you don't have a reliable source for H, you are less likely to fuck your life up. I didn't want to sound preachy but my experience has been that when I suddenly have solid hookups that are reliable, my habit will rise to the occasion if you know what I mean.
I think a lot of us know what you mean.

That is a funny story I lol'ed it had to be a bit awkward. Was the price he was selling it for the same as what they sell it to you for?

Haha, no the prices were different and that's when I started to realize something was up. The discrepancy in price caused us both to be looking at each other like "what the fuck is this dude talking about" because based on what he had in his hand ready to give me, I could tell the person who he was actually meeting was getting a lot less than I was.

I even saw the other young white dude he was supposed to be meeting pull up in an early 90s Buick beater so it would make sense that he was only getting a couple singles. His bags are smaller, but cheaper too. Good quality and he gives good price breaks too, but he didn't have the white I needed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.