• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

M80's

pokepoke420

Bluelighter
Alright guys, whats good with these? Is the West Coast entering an entirely new MDMA era?

Who has tried them? I know colors don't usually mean shit, but in my experience Yellow Pokes ALWAYS were better. Maybe it was in my head, maybe it wasn't. What is your favorite color?

Tell me whats good with these! I haven't even started looking around for them, but it looks like this is the real deal.

Yeah!
I'm just as curious as you. All I've heard is good stuff about them.
My friend said 1 got her going for 3-4 hours o_O
Nomynomnom

Alright guys, whats good with these? Is the West Coast entering an entirely new MDMA era?

Who has tried them? I know colors don't usually mean shit, but in my experience Yellow Pokes ALWAYS were better. Maybe it was in my head, maybe it wasn't. What is your favorite color?

Tell me whats good with these! I haven't even started looking around for them, but it looks like this is the real deal.

hehe i'll take any color of these m80s

I feel you on that. I JUST rolled on New Years and I am forcing myself to wait 3 months. I didn't want to roll at all this year, but god dammit those little shits sound tasty.

3 months is nothing. After rolling off of 300 mg of mdma and 100 of mda, im taking an 8 month break. 2 down 6 to go :(

after researching about mdma for years and now seeing all these presses coming out, i think the united states is about to get a flood of good ills and really good olly. i dont know what happened but shit starting to float around now. i guess the rc's didnt do as highly as expected cuz too many people were getting sick off garbage.

I can honestly say I have never once consumed a pipe OR any RC. Thank god.

On New Years I consumed anywhere from 400-450mg of pure Dutch Molly (it is hard to weigh out exact MG) so the .1 could have been heavy.

It's funny because in the Poke era I would never take more than 2, but the Molly was just the most incredibly clean high I kept chasing that initial high. It is safe to say I over-did it, but lucky for me I do not roll often so I only felt bad for a few days. Phew.

It is definitely going to be hard waiting since these are out, but it is necessary. I told myself not at all this year, but you know how that goes sometimes :p.

Anyone wanna guess mg content? I find it hard to believe that its 80mg due to the effects of one pill ive been reading in reports.

im guessing theyre all inconstant due to due to each person having different opinion's/tolerance/body weight/metabolism etc...
my friend that i had tested the pink pussycats for told me that these are stronger then the white skullcandys, so i wouldn't doubt that these range from 60-85 mg.

I will be taking some in 2 weeks. Still trying to decide which ones i have the green droid and pink pussycat

Just picked up purple android and purple space invader m80's . can't wait to try them!! 8o

so what are all the m80 presses so far? yall got 1) the octopus/jellyfish(same press dif name, i believe) 2)androids 3)space invaders 4) blank M80s. any more? id be stocking up all you west coasters, did you see the recent edata submissions? theres ethylone(not methylone, Ethylone), alpha-PVP, and other even crazier obscure research chemicals being pressed in pills. id count my lucky stars & take advantage of this good time for mdxx in your region ;) other areas are putting god knows what into their bodies thinking its ecstasy. poor bastards..

I find it hard to believe that no1 knows how much MG is in these. Someone has to know...........

This is a theory about the M80's:

Same manufacturer as the original pokeballs I think. The pastel colors, same. The dimensions and dome, same. Regions, same. Stamp on both sides, clean MDMA. I think they realized that their name had tarnished after all the copies. They have the capabilities to make new dyes for the press. Same product, different name. This is my opinion.

I don't like to speculate, but they have all the same characteristics as the OG's....

well idk u could be right. its cool to think about but unfortunately we will never know the truth. Maybe the pressers got out of the game cause the heat was too much or maybe they felt they made enough cash to chill for awhile. now a couple yrs later they reconnect and start up these? I dont remember but was there a huge bust in cali around the time the pokeballs went extinct? I would think if some of the major players got busted there surely woulda been some kind of news about it. I mean this was no small backyard lab, coulda been but i doubt it considering how many pills flooded cali around that time

picked up pink pussycat, purp android, and purp space invader. cant wait to try em!!:D