• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

M.S. tablets (morphine sulphate)

farmaz

Ex-Bluelighter
Just speaking to a guy who offered me some morphine sulphate pills, I am based in the uk & he says they come in 60mg pills. They dont have to be cooked up you just swallow them like normall pills.

Now i am a bit suspect about it tbh as i have never heard of them, in the past he has had some crazy things that were real such as these red pills from thailand called Yaba which were mad speed pills & also Mogadon (sp?) & demerol in liquid form but i never had any of that as im not into i.v. use.

anyone ever had MS in tablet form & also i allways throught heroin was alot stronger than morphine but he says that its equal in potency but i think thats a blag.

any info on these pills would be great as im 50/50 on getting some but i would like to know a bit more on them first.

thanks in advance

heroin (diacetylmorphine) is 7 times stronger than morphine... that said oral morphine has a BA of abour 30 so you're better off plugging it, BA is around 60%... Mogadon is nitrazepam a benzodiazepine (hypnotic), and "Yaba" is methamphetamine, an extremely powerfull stimulant

and yes there are 60mg ms contin morphine pills that exist in the UK

heroin (diacetylmorphine) is 7 times stronger than morphine... that said oral morphine has a BA of abour 30 so you're better off plugging it, BA is around 60%... Mogadon is nitrazepam a benzodiazepine (hypnotic), and "Yaba" is methamphetamine, an extremely powerfull stimulant

and yes there are 60mg ms contin morphine pills that exist in the UK

thanks for the reply.

1) heroin (diacetylmorphine) is 7 times stronger than morphine
i was sure they were not equal in potency, thats just confirmed my view.

2) oral morphine has a BA of abour 30
Dont mean to sound dumb but what is a BA?

3) Mogadon is nitrazepam a benzodiazepine (hypnotic)
No wonder i was fucked up, I am a huge fan of valium & those mogadon wrecked me, now i am 100% sure what they are i can see why i went after some more lol.

4) "Yaba" is methamphetamine
That also makes things alot more clear also. When he came back off holiday & pulled these small pills out i was wtf is that gonna do etc etc.......We had a smoke of them & omg i was wired worse than anything i had ever done before. I could tell from the effect they had to be some sorta speed based chemical as back in my teenage years i was a bit of a speed nut going to raves but kinda left whizz alone when i did mdma.

thanks alot for the reply phatass, you cleared up a few things for me which have been very helpfull.
:)

Last edited:
when you get them, let us know what brand it is. or at least post the imprint.

do you guys have watson brand MS contin over there?

yes, I would not eat them, its a waste of 70% of the pill.
IV is the best, but if you're not into that, you're next best bet is to plug it like phatass said. get a needle-less syringe and stick it in your pooper.

and remember, morphine is only soluble to 60mg/ml (60mg/1cc)

when you get them, let us know what brand it is. or at least post the imprint.

do you guys have watson brand MS contin over there?

yes, I would not eat them, its a waste of 70% of the pill.
IV is the best, but if you're not into that, you're next best bet is to plug it like phatass said. get a needle-less syringe and stick it in your pooper.

and remember, morphine is only soluble to 60mg/ml (60mg/1cc)

with all this stuff up your bum i can see how phatass got his forum name, I bet there is a whole pharmacy up his bum.

when you put it up your bum do you have to prepare it the same as a normall iv shot (i.e. cook up with water & citric acid & heta it up in a stera cup or bottom of a coke can for example)

do you know if its possible to snort them?.......i have heard of oxycotin in the usa (hillbilly heroin) being snorted quite alot & i was just curious if these work the same?.......

yes, you would prepare them the same way as an IV shot. no, you DO NOT add flame in any way, use room temp water. and remember, 60mg/ml is how soluble it is. a ml is the size of a 1cc rig, which is the standard syringe.

you do not need citric acid or anything, just crush as finely as possible, add water, stir, add cotton, suck it up. depending on brand, there are different amounts of water having to be used. or different prep methods.

snorting morphine has a lower bioavailability than oral morphine. oxycontin, however can be snorted, its a different opiate derived from thebaine and has a pretty good bioavailability no matter how its taken, but thats a different subject.

these 60mg pills should be rather cheap (since we can't talk prices), but in the states, I"d say the price of 2 single joints.

but really, if you can't figure the plugging thing out, because they're most likely gonna gel and you'll freak out and think you lost it. so I think you're better off just crushing it and putting it in like a rolling paper or piece of napkin and swallowing it (parachuting it).

NO you don't heat morphine.... just crush put in water and use a needless syringe to plug...

p.s. morphine is the only drug i've ever plugged and that was just coz i decided to stop iv'eing...

and BA is Bio-Availability, its bassically the amount thats going to get metabolised into your bloodstreem... i wasn't too keen in inserting anything in my anus, but the fact that its twice as strong that way and hits you quicker, make it worth it... not like you're losing you're manhood or anything...

yeah ive had ms contin tabs 60mg many times in uk the brand ive had are napp ones they are orange colour ones

MSContin will gel up when prepared for injection. Not the best pills to attempt shooting. The instant release are easy to prepare and safer.