• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamide cheat sheet

I think it's rather dependent on individual metabolic factors. I find 1p-LSD to hit substantially less hard than LSD, and also less hard than ALD. Though ALD has a more decidedly positive tone to it generally, than 1p or LSD itself.
Thanks for that perspective. It does sure seem that there are a lot of ambiguities across the board, so much so that I am very open to individual metabolism factors coming into play, maybe more so with 1p than lucy(?).

All I know is, I took 200ug of 1plsd after 6.5 years since my 72 (unknown?) nasty tasting blotters in 2011/12, 4 months ago, and wow it hit me incredibly hard and not just that but fast as heck too like I didn't have any time to think and collect myself or even sit down and get comfortable before I was feeling majorly alyered- in less than 5 minutes and was pretty much full-blown tripping within half an hour getting more intense rapidly it was overwhelming for the condition I was in any unexpectedly fast and intense onset.

I was expecting a nice gentle hour to 1.5 and a gradual, incremental comeup. I was worried 150ug, which was the dose I chose, would be underwhelming.

But I got more than I banked for with 200ug. I always handled Lsd very well at very high doses, in all situations, on its own or in any combo.
But I am in a very weakened condition currently and my nervous system is very sensitive.

But I also am seriously considering that the lysergamides, 1p at least, are possibly being potentiated by my very high daily intake of ascorbic acid, which is a vital supplement for my allergy management.
I had taken a good standard dose (several grams) maybe 30 mins prior. I was shocked at the rapidity of the comeup. Literally minutes and on the rise fast.

The trip on the whole was deep and introspective, as intense as pretty much any of my trips at even higher doses (supposedly lol).

I cant help but feel, intuitively based on my experience and bodily intuition, that there could be something to this. I also tripped again 4 days later on 100ug- half the dose, WITH a tolersnce supposedly.

I had a good trip, not too much but very present, visuals, headspace. 200ug would have been as full as needed, no way a waste or disappointment and still very intense I'm sure it would have been which I wouldn't have expected 4 days later with a tolerance so I'm also genuinely wondering if the high dose vitamin C could somehow reset the LSD tolerance faster?

That would be incredible if such a thing we're true Because to me that is the biggest downside to acid I mean wouldn't it be incredible if you didn't develop a tolerance and you could do it every day lol?

So yeah, 1plsd was super effective for me way more than I expected it to be maybe it is related to my own individual metabolism I don't believe I have heard an account of another experience which was quite so rapid and intense at this dosage so far.

Last edited:
1p-LSD - mix with mxp and 5-apb makes for a great combo
LSD - Everyone's favourite psychedelic
PRO-LAD - two hits didn't cut it for a full experience but seems full of fun potential
HBWR seeds & Morning glory (LSA) - To much nausea for comfort on a trip like natural mescaline
LSZ & AL-LAD - wish i didn't lose these after hiding them in my socks and taking a shower :/

Aeon Psyche - you got to try PRO-LAD? Can you say a few sentences on what it was like compared to others? I get it wasn't a full experience but since you said it seems full of potential, I was wondering how it compares to others, as it's basically an intermediary between ETH-LAD and AL-LAD in 6-position carbon chain length.

I remember a smooth come-up, quik and without problems, an enjoyable experience that however lacked the intensity of a full dosage. It lasted about 8 hours in total. I would need more experience with the compound to point out

any differences but LSD is so variable in effects each time IMO that is would be hard to describe.

Unknown, they were the last two hits the vendor had and I got them for free, he told me people want to buy true LSD prefferably.

What lysergamides do you think the Lizard kings have in the pipeline? I'm curious too see which novel substitutions come next

I find ETH LAD to be king of the lysergamides. Hope it sticks around. 1 A LSD felt very nice and smooth.Funilly enough I find 1A LSD and 4 HO MET give me almost an identical trip

What lysergamides do you think the Lizard kings have in the pipeline? I'm curious too see which novel substitutions come next
1blsd has already come out of the pipeline. Last time I contacted the UK guy from Instagram who is affiliated with the Germans I order from, I commented on the approaching illegality of the lysergamide homologues.

He simply said "1blsd is the replacement."

But Im not sure how this is going to work, because from my understanding, the new laws in Germany will cover all such compounds and homologues, in that even if a new formula is created, it will automatically be illegal.

And the Dutch appear to be trying to follow suit. It will be an effective blanket ban on all RC's, past, present and future.

So I have no idea what 1plsd.de are planning with regards to their German business and 1blsd. It comes in 125ug blotters atm, but I am yet to hear any positive testimonies on it.

Fingers crossed that LL can find loopholes, or move, or that the Dutch bill diesn't pass, so that they can continue to supply the globe.

Maybe the producers can move to Canada lol. All.of the tryptamines are available here as well as the lysergamides. It hasn't seem to have drawn the least bit of attention. The government is focused on the current fentanyl epidemic. It's so bad packs from China are being seized and opened pretty regularly. I ordered 5 grams of etizolam for my friend and was unsure if it would even make it. Being a white powder from China and all.

Let's pray all the lysergs and tryptamines hang on a while

Lsd-acid
Al-lad-visual/easy
Lsz-nice body high/average visuals
Eth-lad-good visuals/psychedelic
1p-lsd-almost acid
Lsa-not worth the bodyload
1b-lsd-in trial

It took me hundreds of trips to be able to tell the difference between 1P and real acid

When we generally say acid we mean any of the lysergic acids, doesn't have to be LSD (at least in Canada this is true)

LSA is only worth the bodyload if you take a real high dose

Agreed that TiHKAL doesn't make it sound great, (and iirc someone posted on here who was lucky to be able to test it out, and they might have also said that it didn't seem that promising). I still really think it's worth investigating though, given that AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are the most outstanding of the LSD variants. Great psychedelics have been overlooked in the past, and because this one follows the same tangent as AL and ETH, it really deserves a good fair shake.

Besides, it just sounds so professional.

PARGY-LAD is another unicorn acid. There was that batch way back that was 90% for sure fake, but it always seemed it could have been misidentified as fake as well.

I can't remember if F-LAD or ETH-F-LAD are possible.
The dudes making lysergamide rcs tried to make fluoroeth-lad a few times and the synth always failed for reasons that they were never able to identify. Even some eth-lad synths failed without any obvious reason.

Ok

Lsd - lsd
Ald-52 - lsd 1.5 (smoother come up an less body load (not that lsd has much of it in the first place)... never should have been discontinued
1p-lsd - slightly too stimulating lsd (but honestly the difference between the three is tiny)
Lsz - boring lsd without the magic, above 300ug nasty body load is common
Al-lad - fun and short lsd, quite weak, 300 or 450 ug is a normal dose, body load or a lot of mind fuck is extremely unlikely at these doses, with heroic doses it can cause as much mindfuck as the more serious ones, pretty visuals, never should have been discontinued
Eth-lad - if you don't get the nasty body load it's super awesome, strong mental and sensory components (the visuals are insane), similar and yet different than lsd, extremely potent, never should have been discontinued, even better if taken together with ald-52 (something close to an equal amount of each, but I usually had 125ug ald-52 blotters and 100 ug eth-lad blotters and took the same amount of blotters so there was a bit more ald-52) and a disso or two (3-meo-pcp or 3-meo-pce might be too stimulating so I would suggest 3-ho-pcp/o-pce/dck/2fdck (not the you can buy o-pce or dck anymore)
1p-eth-lad - see above, wish they made 1a-eth-lad instead
Mipla - waste of time and money all trip reports basically say that it lacks both visually and mentally)
1p-mipla - se above
Ecypla - probably another waste of time and money
1b-lsd - another waste of time and money

Honestly I don't know what they are thinking that's causing them to make all of this crap.

Sam goes for 4pro tryptamines, many countries have laws that say that any ether/ester/salt of an illegal substance is also illegal. This trick works with lsd because 1a/p/b are amides.

I have, and it is nothing to write home about.

I tried it just to cross it off my curiosity list. All of the more commonly available molecules are much more worthy of your attention IMHO.

Last edited: