View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamide cheat sheet

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
This is a thread for extremely terse descriptions of the lysergamides. Like this:

LSD - acid
LSZ - boring acid
AL-LAD - acid lite
ETH-LAD - acid 2.0
1P-LSD - legal acid
MIPLA - ez acid

^ These are the ones I've tried. Need entries for LSA, 1A-LSD, 1B-LSD, EiPLA, LSM and whatever else you've sampled enough to stereotype. Who wants to play?

AL-LAD - silly acid
ETH-LAD - serious acid
ALD-52 - acid's fraternal twin
LSM - pukey acid

Lsd-acid
Al-lad-visual/easy
Lsz-nice body high/average visuals
Eth-lad-good visuals/psychedelic
1p-lsd-almost acid
Lsa-not worth the bodyload
1b-lsd-in trial

Last edited:
Fun Thread ! Some free association:

LSD - Classic Acid
LSZ - Sleepy acid
Al-LAD - Neon acid
ETH-LAD - Glittery acid
1P-LSD - Internet acid
ALD-52 - Smooth acid

1a-LSD - just about acid
1p-LSD - pointless when you have 1a
1b-LSD - why bother

Haha unobtanium - is that a crypto reference?

No it's like an engineering meme, unobtainium is a fictional material that is extremely expensive or unobtainable, and has whatever desirable property is relevant to the thought experiment. It's also what the bad guys were mining on the forest planet in Avatar.

Ah okay there is also an obscure cryptocurrency called Unobtainium, I guess it all makes sense now. =D

1blsd= New Kid on the Block who wants to hang with the cool kids but just maybe never will be cool enough. Space to watch!

1p-LSD - pointless when you have 1a
I think we could actually make some arguments for 1p. I have never tried ALD 52, I have some here for a while but have been too unwell for it.

I just initiated another order from Germany, partly before it is illegal there soon (hence 1blsd, the "replacement"), but also because It will be getting hot this week for summer (UK has been cold and dull as shit until yesterday) and I didnt want my tabs travelling in heat.

My initial plan was to try the ALD first, see if I like it better than 1p (which I expect to), then decide which to stock up on.
I was suddenly compelled to make the order, due to numerous factors. ALD was out of stock.

So they made it simple for me. I had to order. But in my mind also- ug for ug, in terms of bang for buck, and hard hittingness of dose, I believe 1plsd may provide a more intense experience. In the sense that 200ug of ALD 52 may feel considerably tamer and less on edge than 200ug of 1plsd which I personally found surprisingly intense and hard-hitting.

If I was to give any friends either of these compounds to try, I might expect the 1p to impress more in terms of intensity of effects and particularly visuals, at equivalent doses.

But not at all to say that ald-52 is not the superior chemical. I do think my 1p blotters may go a little further though, and it ain't cheap this stuff either.

I think it's rather dependent on individual metabolic factors. I find 1p-LSD to hit substantially less hard than LSD, and also less hard than ALD. Though ALD has a more decidedly positive tone to it generally, than 1p or LSD itself.

Haha =D

PRO-LAD - Mythical acid, aka longing-for-it-acid, aka unicorn acid

I don't get the hype behind PRO-LAD. TiHKAL makes it sound kinda boring.

Agreed that TiHKAL doesn't make it sound great, (and iirc someone posted on here who was lucky to be able to test it out, and they might have also said that it didn't seem that promising). I still really think it's worth investigating though, given that AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are the most outstanding of the LSD variants. Great psychedelics have been overlooked in the past, and because this one follows the same tangent as AL and ETH, it really deserves a good fair shake.

Besides, it just sounds so professional.

PARGY-LAD is another unicorn acid. There was that batch way back that was 90% for sure fake, but it always seemed it could have been misidentified as fake as well.

I can't remember if F-LAD or ETH-F-LAD are possible.