• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Lyrica as SSRI replacement?

It is indeed @Wilson Wilson. Absolutely bang on there @pally pete, we are very very lucky in the grand scheme of things. Hence why it is always such a political football for any incoming or outgoing government. Sentimental we are and rightly so.

Even our decent upstanding Yank cousins can’t comprehend this, but If there ever comes a time “creeping” privatisation is rife, there will be protest. Take away our NHS completely and the most intense revolution of modern times will ensue 😂😆😂😆.
Yes, even Margaret Thatcher shied away from doing what she really wanted to do to our NHS... So instead she just starved it of resources. :mad:

Thanks for the reply brother! Unfortunately the Lyrica and Oxy both come directly from a Pain Management Doctor :( my Psychiatrist is much more understanding but she told me she can't even prescribe Pregabalin in the US anymore! The fake drug war has made everything so complicated

She is feeding you bullshit. Any psychiatrist in the US can prescribe pregabalin at any dose they see fit. I shouldn't say this but i worked in the field and don't hold the female psychiatrists that ive dealt with in particularly high esteem. Then again, there are alot of psychiatrists of all genders who i do not hold in high esteem.