View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSM-775 Legality

Gandalf-

Greenlighter
I've been looking into LSD analogues, I can't seem to find much info on LSM-775 (Lysergic Acid Morpholide). I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and whether it is illegal in the UK? :)

Apparently not illegal - & I've no idea if it's been produced & marketed

EDIT - I meant to say not illegal in UK.

Last edited:
Analog psychedelicss are illegal more or less no matter what under the federal analog act.

^And good ole Australia- a state of the USA to those interested ;)

Less potent than LSD, and if I remember correctly only lasts half the amount of time. Kinda like a light version of LSD...

^ A short-acting version of LSD sounds very interesting to me, I have always found the LSD experience to be a tad long-winded. If it has the same psychedelic potential as LSD (even if it's less potent), it would be a definite winner in my book.

Analog psychedelicss are illegal more or less no matter what under the federal analog act.

No, they're not. Where did you get that stupid idea?

The Analog Act doesn't apply if the chemical isn't substantially similar pharmacologically and structurally. Adding a methoxy group is enough to make something not substantially similar in chemical structure and not a Schedule I "analog" in a criminal sense. LSM-775 is not even close to anything Schedule I or II...

^I bet that if you got caught with this substance, you would still be arrested and tried. If you get caught with psychedelic powders or potions, you're likely to get locked up -- they'll deal with specifics when you get to court, in which you'll have to hire an attorney and probably some expert witnesses in order to get off. This is, of course, just conjecture; but I doubt the cops would be like "ohhh its just LSM-775 you're free to go, sir".

I don't know much about the laws in the US, but doesn't the analog act only apply if the substance is intended for human consumption?

If you are caught with any white powder on your person or in your car in public, then yeah they will arrest you for possession of cocaine and sort things out later.

However, in the mail or in a place of business or school it would be perfectly legal. LSM-775 has a damn morpholine ring added where there isn't one on any Schedule I/II ergolines. It couldn't be considered substantially similar in chemical structure to anything.

I don't know much about the laws in the US, but doesn't the analog act only apply if the substance is intended for human consumption?

Yes, which is why it isn't safe to take legal, unscheduled analogs out in single dosage units, or in plastic baggies in your car, or near your copy of TiHKAL, etc. The discovery of a potential analog could be grounds for a search warrant though. Hopefully the place your LSM-775 is being sent to isn't your house where you store your bongs and other recreational drug paraphernalia.

^I bet that if you got caught with this substance, you would still be arrested and tried. If you get caught with psychedelic powders or potions, you're likely to get locked up -- they'll deal with specifics when you get to court, in which you'll have to hire an attorney and probably some expert witnesses in order to get off. This is, of course, just conjecture; but I doubt the cops would be like "ohhh its just LSM-775 you're free to go, sir".

"NOT APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!"

it may be gray area but for all intensive purposes, as long its not sold for human consumption and you dont have a lot of baggies and scales laying around it would be quite easy to get off the charges brought about by the potential in the analog act.....

the point is, its not illegal to have chemicals like this in most cases, the problem is when these chemicals are sold for use as drugs.... gel caps and whatnot make this kind of obvious....and if its in a similar dosage range of LSD your going to need a really high dollar scale or liquid measurement....

^ A short-acting version of LSD sounds very interesting to me, I have always found the LSD experience to be a tad long-winded. If it has the same psychedelic potential as LSD (even if it's less potent), it would be a definite winner in my book.

i too am often annoyed by the duration of lsd. it sucks having to devote an entire day (or night) to the substance, make timing plans for dosing, food, transportation, etc. imo, this would be sooo much better than acid. even if i had to take 2-3 times as much (we're talking micrograms for christ's sake, who cares?). if i could get a 4-6 hour LSD trip...man...who do i have to kill?

Only ones controleed in the UK are lysergamide (lysergic acid amide) and any compound derived by substituting into the amide nitrogen with an alkyl group ie amides such as dimethylamide, diethylamide(LSD), methylethylamide. Once you start using things other than simple alkyl/dialkylamines, such as morpholine, dimethylazetidine etc, it's outside the realms of the MoDA.

I asked about this a couple of years ago as LSD type experience that's psilocybin type duration sounds good to me. A dose of 300ug is easily offset by it's not being illegal