View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Yucky

jason7

Bluelighter
That's right, LSD is yucky. I hadn't used any for quite a while so I thought I'd try out a small dose with a pretreatment of Ondansetron. Took 6 mg Ondansetron followed 30 minutes later by 150 mcg LSD. Still got plenty nauseous. I don't think any serotonergic psychedelics are any good really. They all make me feel like crap. It's like food poisoning or something. Anyone who hasn't used these kind of drugs and who is wondering if they should the answer is no. There is nothing about it that is worth the sick feeling. My review of LSD is as follows; IT'S HEINOUS! Don't even waste money on this crap. BLECH!!!

because every drug affects every person the exact same way every time

Damn jason7, your posts have just gone down the drain lately. Why would you even post this? What a terrible thread (no offense).

That's right, LSD is yucky. I hadn't used any for quite a while so I thought I'd try out a small dose with a pretreatment of Ondansetron. Took 6 mg Ondansetron followed 30 minutes later by 150 mcg LSD. Still got plenty nauseous. I don't think any serotonergic psychedelics are any good really. They all make me feel like crap. It's like food poisoning or something. Anyone who hasn't used these kind of drugs and who is wondering if they should the answer is no. There is nothing about it that is worth the sick feeling. My review of LSD is as follows; IT'S HEINOUS! Don't even waste money on this crap. BLECH!!!

With all due respect Sir, in science we call this a sample size of n=1 and thus not very reliable as an indicator of general tendencies or properties. *You* are finding this chemical yucky, crappy and poisonous. It is simply impossible (and I mean this in a general sense) for you to apply your findings, feelings or impressions to everyone. You can't. Period. People are physiologically and psychologically different.

I occasionally get queasy from mushrooms, but that tends to occur at the start of a consumption cycle (meaning at the start of say a 12 week period of once weekly use). If I've refrained from psychs for a while, I usually take a Ranitidine for the first 1-3 weeks after diving back in. Past that point, I don't need the Ranitidine.

Tom

I think this may be the most valid LSD related thread on this forum EVER, that's what. It ain't no kinda good. It's like ergotism, nasty. My nuts feel like they're in a damn vise. WFT is that about, huh? That's not what I signed up for. And I think the quality of my posts have increased since I started taking MXE. Maybe slightly weirder but also gooder.

Last edited:
I dont get any nausea from LSD or AL-LAD. Some people are prone to nausea though with almost every psychedelic.

I've never had the slightest bit of nausea from LSD. I used to get nauseous from phenethylamines but that stopped after the early times. I'm sorry serotonergics don't agree with you, but I have to say it's you, not the drugs. Some people will get nauseous from psychedelics, and it's up to them to determine if it's worth it for them. For me, even when I got nauseous it would worth it to me... I'd feel sick, eventually throw up, and I'd be good. I've had a few trips (like my first 2C-T-7 experience) that were so nauseous throughout that they didn't bring me anything valuable but for the most part it never bothers me even when I get a bit nauseous.

Well evidently you don't get positive effects. I get similarly miserable feelings on L and other psychs at times, but they always fade and something good is always garnered from the experience. When the highs start being lows man, you know it's time to quit. I guess psychs and you have just had a falling out, it's not abnormal.

Also, I often attribute the physical pains on psychs to either a) shitty lifestyle choices such as diet, etc. or b) emotional issues that are weighing you down and need to be shed in order to enjoy life (and the trip) more effectively.

Are you physically in good health? I feel much better after becoming vegeterian and fasting regularly (once a week). Notice much less side effects from psychedelics now.

My best tripping is done after a day of fasting and a salt water flush (look it up). Insides are nice, empty and clean. Drugs hit faster and smoother, takes away most all body load.

IMO this almost seems like a troll post.

for a while i had a good friend. weird guy, he could read an entire book in one sitting, had terrible short term memory, and his voice was breaky. his voice sounded like a robot for sure. that one guy suffered from terrible spontaneous nausea, high blood pressure, and sometimes seizures. if he took psychedelics the first half was filled with this terrible bitter taste and nausea. half way through he'd urinate, urinate, and urinate then feel great. i guess he had problems with his kidneys.

eventually he moved to some tropical place near the ocean and an airport, i don't remember where. after a couple years he got better. could it have been that one place was a bad environment for him?

every person reacts different you might like MDMA better. for you with LSD think twice.

This is a good example of why certain people should not use mxe. It makes manic and delusional, which is very bad if you were mentally unstable to begin with. Jason I suspect this ramble of yours has something to do with your campaigning for Orange Sunshine/Ald-52/Eth-lad than anything else. Because lsd is perfectly fine, much safer than mxe ;)

Well shit... it's no wonder you don't like LSD.
If you actually enjoyed serotonergic psychedelics then you'd automatically love LSD - it's one of the best out there.

For me nothing comes close to psychedelic euphoria. First time I really experienced it (off 330mcg LSD), I was dumbstruck... it felt too good to be true. I didn't even think it was possible for a human to feel such pleasure, it was ridiculous.

Everybody's different. Some people say weed makes them feel like shit - even people who are into hard drugs. Some people hate MXE (it's a marmite drug: you either love it or hate it). Some people love opiates but personally I think GABA-ergics feel way better.

Well, I think I have established that Ondansetron does not prevent nausea from LSD, in fact, it may actually worsen it, at least at the low dose of 6 mg. I've never been that nauseous from LSD before. It lasted the whole time too. The weird thing is that it was only 150 mcg. It's real LSD. I took 300 of it before, no taste, lasts10-12 hours. I don't usually take such a low dose but I just wanted to test the Ondansetron. I did get some light visuals but how could I enjoy it when my gut was in misery? I don't know, I just don't seem to get anything from it that makes it worth the bodyload. I don't think serotonergics are for me. MXE is the only drug I actually get any enjoyment from.

Well, I think I have established that Ondansetron does not prevent nausea from LSD, in fact, it may actually worsen it, at least at the low dose of 6 mg. I've never been that nauseous from LSD before. It lasted the whole time too. The weird thing is that it was only 150 mcg. It's real LSD. I took 300 of it before, no taste, lasts10-12 hours. I don't usually take such a low dose but I just wanted to test the Ondansetron. I did get some light visuals but how could I enjoy it when my gut was in misery? I don't know, I just don't seem to get anything from it that makes it worth the bodyload. I don't think serotonergics are for me. MXE is the only drug I actually get any enjoyment from.
Well that's just you. I don't really get a body load off LSD (nor do most psychedelic aficionados for that matter).
Personally I find ondansetron to be highly effective for 2C-E related body load.
Telling people "IT'S HEINOUS! Don't even waste money on this crap" and calling it "yucky" makes you sound very childish. I like MXE but that isn't for everybody either - I know a few people who it doesn't agree with (and a couple of guys who absolutely hate the stuff). To each his own.

Jason7: Well i suppose "I don't think serotonergics are for me." is better than "IT'S HEINOUS! Don't even waste money on this crap. BLECH!!!", so progress of a sort. Don't you believe nearly every other person on the internet when they tell you they think it's not 'Blech'?

in the defense of zofran, i have vomited and encountered nausea a many of times on it in combination and not..

you say you havent had 'lsd' or tripped in awhile, whats the time frame.. you can't make such a strong gesture through one experience, that over-rides prior good trips?

At the moment I'm tripping on 30mg 2C-E. I've also had 50mg cyclizine, 200mg mag citrate, 5mg diazepam and a couple of joints and I had a hard workout in the weights room earlier. What I am feeling now is pure bliss (and munchies). Serotonergic psychedelics are fucking awesome.

i puked off the last tabs i ate. some nice blue lookin stuff. mmm. think it was because i had nothing in my stomach though and just ate em.
cannot ever truly recall being nauseous from dose though

Sounds like it's you Jason7. Only time I've been sick from LSD was when i had too much alcohol prior and once when I had a very old sugar cube. Not sure why that was