Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD Trip Report: Spiritual Rebirth and Enlightenment

Mr.Trees

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, before i get started i would like to share a little backstory about myself. Im a college student and for about 6 months now ive been experimenting with psychedelics and have done everything from Shrooms, LSD, 25i-NBOME, Ketamine, MXE, DXM, MDMA, Salvia, and smoke pot everyday. So i wasn't that unaccustomed to psychedelics and after having many ego destroying moments over the course of those months, and i was becoming more comfortable with myself and more confident as a person. I also opened my third eye following an OBE i had on DXM and i started to pursue full self enlightenment, and thats when my life pretty much changed forever...
So one day following a DXM & DPH combo (which was a fucked up night in of itself), me and my friend who i will refer to as X, picked up 2 sheets of high quality LSD. When got back to the room we decided to smoke a few bowls of salvia 25x, and wait for my other friends to come so we could sell them 2 strips of LSD. Eventually the two kids showed up for the strips and my friend X who was still a little wonked out by the salvia misunderstood them and cut out two huge ass tabs for them instead of strips. These things mustve been the size of 4 to 5 normal sized tabs. After a good laugh X cut them their strips and they left, but we were both stuck with these oversized tabs of lsd. Both me and X had a bit of experience in the past with lsd so we thought it was a good opportunity to test the quality so we both stuck the tab on our tongues and braced for impact. Before when i did LSD i remember my come up being pretty slow and not feeling anything for a good 45 mins to an hour of taking the tabs. NOPE, a few mins after dropping i could feel the energy from the tab flowing through my body. Now, I was a little worried i mightve taken a bit too much LSD but i was in good company, there was X and X's roommate (who well call D), and i know that there was the kids that we sold the lsd to already dropped an hour or so ago, so i was pretty much ready for what was in store, or so i thought. So in the mean time we played super smash as me and X waited for it to fully take effect.

The LSD was gradually taking effect as i was getting fantastic tracers, and the familiar fractalizing visuals i was accustomed to with LSD, but it had only been 30 minutes and im tripping as hard as i was 2 hrs into my previous LSD escapades. As i was sitting playing super smash when all of a sudden i felt it really start to hit me as i pretty much cant play video games anymore and throw the controller away and run over to the computer to look up some music to play to keep myself centered as i can feel myself becoming more and more out of touch with reality. I put on some crystal castles and a few minutes later i completely lose touch with reality and everything associated with it. It feels as though my body was completely destroyed as disassembled like every atom of my body separated from one another. I had no concept of the self. I was just an entity, a being just a drop in the swimming pool we call our consciousness. I felt reunited like i belonged here and I was convinced that i had died. I was sad i was leaving my family behind but i was happy when i realized that we would all be reunited one day and to wait out their deaths so we could be one forever. I was free. Free from the burden of humanity i felt all my past memories melt away and i wasn't any one thing, i was everything. I became a fractal ever expanding and all encompassing and all knowing. I realized that this fractal is God and I am part of him and that i strayed away from the path He set for me but now i am home and he is me and i am him and we are one and we are being.

I then saw my body from the outside and what looked like an Alex Grey painting and i constantly went from looking at my body from the outside and then rejoining my body as i weaved throughout myself as i surfed the very fabric of time as it repieced the memories associated with the trip into my psyche. I relived these events but through the lens of an observer that was not the person living the events. I felt like i was on autopilot as my body was doing things but my mind was trying to make sense of what i was doing. Everyone was looking at me strangely as i basically made a fool of myself acting like an idiot but i didn't care and neither did X who i feel like we have a connection and would consider one of my only true friends. I felt as though i knew everyones thoughts and that the people laughing at my expense dont understand the true beauty of LSD and that they use it to just get fucked up and care so much about how they act on it and people are so caught up in how others think of them that they dont take time to care about what you think about yourself. I tried to leave messages to everyone to tell them what is going on and the profound messages i received from the other realm! I run to the computer and type "we are part of a universal consciousness that governs everything we do and what we are going to be in this world and no matter what happens in life or the problems you may face just remember to giggle". Thats all i could type as i then was ripped again out of my body and thrown into many other scenarios where i feel as though im trying to convey this all to X, as we are lost in the woods in the dark and theres a 10 inches of snow on the ground and trying to find our way home as were laughing and having the best time of my life. I cant stop laughing! Im laughing at the sheer absurdity of life, and how life here is a just a joke! After the trip when i finally completely regained consciousness and tried to piece this all together it was so profound that i was anything at all and so humbled that i was, and that i ignored Him and my own divinity all my life it was enough to make me cry for hours, but not tears of sadness it was tears of joy that He created me and everything to make me happy and that us as humans just can throw that all away and be so ignorant towards Him and each other and ignorant to the God in all of us saddens me, i realize that God put LSD on this earth as a tool for humans to realize their true divine nature.
Afterwards this has made me a firm believer in a all knowing all creative God. Every time i think of him i get the most intense joy and rushing emotion and have to almost hide the smile on my face if im in public. I haven't touched a drug in 3 weeks and im trying to get my life on track after some bs happened later that week which i also think is part of his plan for me so i really dont stress it, im eternally happy from this day on and this trip has changed my perspective of my self and on life itself. I was the most beautiful experience i have ever been through and i am forever grateful to LSD for making that happen and i cant wait to do it again :).

I was about to suggest you post this in TR. :)

Really awesome report man, you did a great job of portraying the emotion you felt through the trip and I can really feel the passion behind what you are saying. It's also cool how humbled you were by the entire experience, and as a believer myself it's awesome that the trip pointed you in the direction of the lord!

Fantastic report. When you mentioned the 'oversized' tabs I assumed this would be a tough experience, but clearly this has been enlightening for you. Thanks for the read