LSD trap?

ashe

Greenlighter
LSD trap

Before I go ahead explaning the trip,

I am 23 male,using cannibis from 15 and beliver ever since, exp with psydelics for the last 5 years.
This includes LSD,MDMA,Mushrooms,Salvia,DMT, in order of experince and usage.
A past DXM addiction for 2 years along with various benzos and codeine. Now clear of all that except at rare cases of comedown.

This trip happened a week ago, 5 ppl and me a LSD trip of 1 blooter each.

Forgive my method of crappy trip report.

+1 Kicks everyone feels it, bonfire, listening to Pink Floyd.

+2 I go Inside a room to roll a joint, two people accompy me 15 min after I start grinding.

+2:30 My friend starts with the i can read u " game while breathing excessily , this person has done the same thing various times with me.
Now the three are playing

+3 Go back spark the joint wiht the team and I see everyone playing along, asking questions of personal sort to me.
Ie: Ur weakness etc

+4 I freak out that this is planned. run inside, still they continue playing and I can hear questions like wat can you do? Then my fear increases. I read a book to change the setting and now the way I read looks diffrent.I can't think and make logic anymore the same way i used to.

+4:30 Runs in aplogizes (the person who first started it), I cant feel anger, then everyone comes in. 5 ppl.

+4:45 I suddenly try to realize wats going on and feel the anger of me, like im trapped and i punch him while he keeps apologizing. When I punch him I start speaking like myself with my usal thoughts rushing in . After few seconds the anger and the sense of wats going on is lost.

+5 things seem diffrent, cant think like me they all r still playing, while I pop xanax to abort

+7 Run alone again to the fireplace and srill feel they are watching me

-----------------
NOW

1. I feel like everyone in my world was a part of it. paronoid over like shit . Cant be myself feel like ppl are trying to control me

2. everyone can read me, i'm helpless

3.ppl involed discretly agree something more

4. crazy thoughts I'm losing logic or thats the purpose. paranoid beyond limits. yet i try to ground myself and feel like the grouninng is not the way i sometimes do

5. i do not remember somethings , my logic is slow and not as resonable as it use to be it use to be with emprical facts and evidence of a rational choice. not supterstious stuff like this.

apolgizr my grammer and english, i feel the longer i type the more im not tying. i have tried my best way to make sense

I desperately seek advice and help
------

Only music and working out in the gym can clear my mind at that time things see brighter a greater flow of logic.

I have absolutely no idea of what to make out of this, i see ego which i never had or think about now is trying to make me think.
-------------

I want to disconnect .

Last edited:
I don't really get what this game your so friends were playing and I doubt that will help any of us understand where you were then or now, tripping isn't really something that can be explained in words although you've had a fair crack at it.

All I can say is that feeling that there is a subplot going on that you aren't privy to is BS its just the after effects of a traumatic trip, try to calm your self with some exercise and quite time, if the feelings don't start to leave you within a week or so go and see a doctor, if its getting bad a short course of an antipsychotic might be required.

Best wishes and be sure to post back and let us know how your feeling this isn't unusual following the use of a psychedelic drug so try and start accepting these thoughts as symptoms of an unpleasant episode that you need some time to integrate into your normal state of mind

I took the term "i can read you game" from session games people play A Manual for the Use of LSD by Lisa Bieberman

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67996#ixzz1p1EWQXn0.

I figured that's the closest term to my situation.

Thanks a ton atm23, I tried making it sound like BS to myself but they just don't want to leave it there!

A life of simplicity is now changed to defining everything new again, not sure if its right

any input will be deeply valuable

i know how the paranoia feels. my 9th lsd trip gave me a big mental butt kicking, it unsurfaced everything in me. choose love over fear wherever possible and you'll come out of it a whole new (better) person. notice paranoid or intrusive thoughts, and just accept them and let them float away. reduce all stresses and obligations and other things you find might trigger your paranoia. you'll need a lot of time and privacy (but some socializing) to sort through it all. stay friendly, even if you feel like the word is unfriendly.

I took the term "i can read you game" from session games people play A Manual for the Use of LSD by Lisa Bieberman

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67996#ixzz1p1EWQXn0.

I figured that's the closest term to my situation.

Thanks a ton atm23, I tried making it sound like BS to myself but they just don't want to leave it there!

A life of simplicity is now changed to defining everything new again, not sure if its right

any input will be deeply valuable

Ahh Now I understand a little more about what you were referring to, IMO you don;t do this shit with people when on LSD, I used to trip allot but with a small group of friends (3) and I trusted them so we could mess about a bit.One friend would often start repeating the last word of every sentence he said but this was all out in the open and he would have discontinued if he thought anyone was getting into trouble.

Lots of other more specific jokes would often develop during trip, stuff that's largely beyond explanation now but seemed hilarious at the time, but if some one needed some space or wanted the music changing etc it would just be done with no fuss, no explanation would be required.

A close friend, one of the 3 tripped with the other 2 one night when I wasn't there, he had early 90' black micro dots ( dam strong trips ) about and hour or so in he apparently had some kind of epiphany and decided that he just had to drop another one. It ball went horribly wrong and he spent 6 hours telling the others that he knew he was a c*** and knew they knew yada yada yada, looking back he had problems already but I was sharing a flat with him at the time and d=he never got over it. After trying to kill himself using paracetamol (APAP) he was sectioned and spent a very long time in secure accommodation.

I often think about it as I saw him slowly fall apart and the paranoid delusions creeping in day by day, anyone who has done any quantity of psychedelics knows that "sub plot" type paranoia, don't let it get a grip of you, it's just not happening don't buy into any of it and I'd choose my tripping friends a little more carefully in future, you need to really know people well to start games like that with them and I mean really well, there has to be real trust, love in truth.

Best wishes, don't hesitate to PM me if you want to chat nothing is going to sound stupid to me I've been there and back more than once both with and without chemical assistance.

LSD is a very complex and physiolgically impotent substance.

When taking it its important to keep in mind there is nothing to feAr.

The mental aspect of the lsd trip is can be very philosophical and protruse when done in combination of meditation and spirtuality.

It is not to be taken in large doses by the inexperienced otherwise severe bouts of depression can be experienced as well as extremist behavior such as jumping off roves, slitting ones wrists, or walking in front of trains.

Think you mean Potent.

I'm not so sure experience is the key and dosing can work in reverse, small amounts can seem to cause greater problems than larger on some occasions.

Once your in your in and I'm not convinced that previous experience will always be of much use to you unless that previous experience has led you to developing a deeply more open and less restricted view of reality.

As far as people jumping off roofs and walking in front of trains, if you mean whilst under the influence this is almost totally untrue in cases where previous mental illness does not exist. Sorry but I don't know what "protuse" actually means

I skim read your post but and coming from someone who had dropped LSD over 100 times and can confidently say weed affects most peoples trips in a bad paranoid way so often I don't combine the two ever! unless it's on the tail end of the comedown. It's a fantasic recipie to have a bad evil paranoid trip, you have done DMT before ... so it's not like your inexperienced.

Never in my case, I smoked daily for 15 years and never got paranoid on the stuff LSD or not, if we were talking about someone with little experience of cannabis I'd agree but this guy been toking for time.

This sounds like the wrong sort of people playing games and someone reacting badly, it could happen to anyone it doesn't matter how many times you've dropped before there is always a chance it could go wrong on you, in fact IMO the more you think you have psychedelics sussed the more likely you are to have a really bad one, that slaps you round the face and teaches you you know nothing.

If he wants to try LSD ... try LSD there's no need to add other chemicals. Good LSD even in high doses without weed is way easier to handle.

When your trying a new chemical go for the 'pure' experience than later on add shit to the mix if you please.

Good harm reduction right there .... can't argue with that really.

^^^

Fair point well made.

For me smoking hash was like drinking water, I wouldn't smoke tobacco on its own unless I really had to so out of work constantly smoked J's, but unless you have serious habit I'll concede it would be better to leave other psychoactive substances to one side .

Have never been big on weed, cost mainly and the lingering stench

Thank You everyone for Your input.

It has been extremely valuable for me at this point to see it from various like minded people's perception.
Though I still have my reality a little crossed maybe, not sure, but well I can trip again.

And have a nice trip.
This means it's all good to me :)

Never in my case, I smoked daily for 15 years and never got paranoid on the stuff LSD or not, if we were talking about someone with little experience of cannabis I'd agree but this guy been toking for time.

This sounds like the wrong sort of people playing games and someone reacting badly, it could happen to anyone it doesn't matter how many times you've dropped before there is always a chance it could go wrong on you, in fact IMO the more you think you have psychedelics sussed the more likely you are to have a really bad one, that slaps you round the face and teaches you you know nothing.

I never tripped without smoking at some point to be honest. The whole sub plot paranoia gets pretty strong sometimes, but I consider myself to be pretty grounded, only one case comes to mind where I ate a ten strip and my buddy ate five hits (he's my best friend, sober I'd trust him with my life). We were sitting on the couch and we got into one of those moments where each of us was playing out a scenario in our heads which we each perceived to be real. Then we came out of it, made some ambiguous actions that COULD be taken as hostile, and things got rough til common sense came in for a split second and we rationalized what we were doing was stupid and laughed it off (thank God the neighbors didn't see us through the windows, two crazy looking teens hunched over ready to attack with skinning knives laughing like psychos).

I never tripped without smoking at some point to be honest. .

Me neither it was just this one life changing trip. :?

After this incident I still continue to blaze up while tripping, but alone.
I purely guess paranoia while tripping is caused not because Cannabis is induced, neither correlation to the substance but the set & setting.

This is what I realized from Your post, I never had so called 'best friend' in your perspective of friendship.

choose love over fear wherever possible and you'll come out of it a whole new (better) person. notice paranoid or intrusive thoughts, and just accept them and let them float away.

Sir You have no idea how helpful your post has been, it has made me a better person with ease.

Yet the world is unfriendly now and not before.